Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BACK YARD ENTERTAINMENT

UNEEK

HEY -- I really wish I could have brought the video over or even just a picture - but I guess I am still on a learning curve because I could not figure out how to do it -

Please Please check out this this short video -- I would like to have the back yard not just what they installed in it - I would like to know the price tag of this unbelievable bigger than life___________________ -

___________ at its best… THE VERY VERY BEST !!!

Dear Santa, I want one of these for Christmas! This is about as cool as it gets

http://www.cseed.tv/design/movie.html

• Upvote 6

surprised-004.gif I just had sticker shock!

In its July 2011 issue, Wallpaper* magazine reported the price of the C SEED 201 at €500,000 (or $687,775 U.S.). It also reported that at least 50 units of the handmade product are already pre-ordered. For more information, visit Porsche-Design.com and CSEED.tv.

http://www.justluxe....ure-1643136.php

• Upvote 2

In its July 2011 issue, Wallpaper* magazine reported the price of the C SEED 201 at €500,000 (or $687,775 U.S.). It also reported that at least 50 units of the handmade product are already pre-ordered. For more information, visit Porsche-Design.com and CSEED.tv.

Thank you Markinsa - you got my last plus for the day but maybe the reload will come soon - I was going to explore a little further but had clients taking up my time - I thought the $11,000 was a lot but reasonable -- $600,000 + seems a little ridiculous -- but hey for folks that are billionaires it is very reasonable I guess - It sure was an impressive presentation -

She was cute! I'll take 2 (I have a tv)

There's always at least one comedian in the crowd -- You make the thread so much more interesting -- lol lol -- Thanks for the chuckle - and this way you did not give away the surprise - you actually increased the curiosity -- I am out of pluses - sorry - as soon as I get a new batch !!

• Upvote 1

Thank you Markinsa - you got my last plus for the day but maybe the reload will come soon - I was going to explore a little further but had clients taking up my time - I thought the $11,000 was a lot but reasonable -- $600,000 + seems a little ridiculous -- but hey for folks that are billionaires it is very reasonable I guess - It sure was an impressive presentation -

There's always at least one comedian in the crowd -- You make the thread so much more interesting -- lol lol -- Thanks for the chuckle - and this way you did not give away the surprise - you actually increased the curiosity -- I am out of pluses - sorry - as soon as I get a new batch !!

Make that 2 comedians

I have yard furniture like that already

in fact it used to be in my living room :lol:

• Upvote 1

Holy....

Wow! ... It figures it would be Porche Design who came up with the idea and the talent and money to actually make the first one. Imagine more than $600,000 just for R&D ... and keeping your fingers crossed that there will be enough very wealthy people willing to lay out that kind of dollars for something that could, essentially, be called excessive ... by some people ... mucho dinero and very lttle concept of how many families in the western world could live on that amount for ten years or more. Just staggers the imagination.

And yes, I could see it on Duck Dynasty next week ... being commented on by Sy ... he would have something hilarious to say, I am sure!

But that first price of $11,000 is so far off ... I don't see how anyone could have really believed it cost so little. That amount might get you a relatively small wall size, multi-screen, single image set up.

In any event, I am not sure that even if DV members had millions after the RV they would spend it on this kind of toy. I think our members have a little more savvy when it comes to money, what it takes make it, or wait for it, and how much things are actually worth.

But thanks for the post ... it is rather reassuring to see something so "out there" and know without doubt that the people in the backyard enjoying the show could never, in real life, afford anything even remotely like this.

:)

smee2

Typical Porsche Owner Feeling A Need To Overcompensate For Something .......

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thug - I might could just agree with you on that statement = at least for a few -- and I was also thinking about just the excessively rich people who will not settle for the plain and mundane -

They want what no one else has and the more outlandish it is the better --- Why else would they spend almost $700,000 for a tv -

Oh and I wonder who they call for service & maintenance and what kind of bill that would be-

I think the price is a little over the top - because I do not know what all was / is involved in the manufacturing of it -

I will say I have a keen appreciation for the "mind" that conceived - believed - and achieved in the reality of such an impressive luxury item -

• Upvote 1

It cost around $11,000 for this tv. In case you want one in your yard.

I was so badly mistaken, I negged myself for not reading the whole article I saw on this. "The Biggest LED TV in the World Will Cost You $11,000" - Forbes article about a completely different television. Duh! :huh:/>/> I'll just have to cancel my order now. :lol:/>

Thanks markinsa for the correct price.

• Downvote 1

I was so badly mistaken, I negged myself for not reading the whole article I saw on this. "The Biggest LED TV in the World Will Cost You $11,000" - Forbes article about a completely different television. Duh! :huh:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif">/>/> I'll just have to cancel my order now. :lol:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif">/>

Thanks markinsa for the correct price.

:lol: I was watching NBC's new gameshow called "Take IT Al" when I read this, and they had a Cheesy 40Ft Blow Up TV which ran about $25-40K, and I thought the C/Seed TV was much better, so I started digging. :P

-