Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My cousin said… the project to delete the zeros law was passed in late November

phoenix27

12-11-12 OCRUSH: I want to share with everyone some great news! I found out from my cousin who works for ABB (LONDON BASED) that the project to delete the zeros law has passed in late Nov.

The reason we don’t see it was attached to a law under the ministry of education. It passed the council of ministers and was sent to the house of rep which passed. Now the framework of this bill is attached with the UN and is managed under the ministry of finance.

In a few days we should see an article (hopefully) a joint venture with the UN and ministry of education on their education system of Iraq to progress there school for all to students of Iraq to be educated. This will be paid and approved by the ministry of finance.

For this project to be successful my cousin said they need to reform there monetary policies. You will also see articles (hopefully) where the UN, World Bank and CBI hold meetings. They might cover these meetings or say for other reasons but don’t be fooled.

The ministry of planning is also moving ahead nicely they just need to satisfy the UN delegation and World Bank that the laws will be passed. You know me. I like facts but my cousin is very conservative and he won’t say something that is not true.

He is extremely busy and flies to Iraq twice a month. All is well, say hello to my second family and I will update. Let’s not forget the 17th is only a week away!!!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Can he give us some more details of the law and what it really means....delete the zeros....that phrase has been one of those things that we can guess to mean many many different things.

If he could really define..delete the three zeros that would be awesome!!!!

thanks

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2117372.st

ABB London sacks employees

• Upvote 1

12-11-12 OCRUSH: I want to share with everyone some great news! I found out from my cousin who works for ABB (LONDON BASED) that the project to delete the zeros law has passed in late Nov.

The reason we don’t see it was attached to a law under the ministry of education. It passed the council of ministers and was sent to the house of rep which passed. Now the framework of this bill is attached with the UN and is managed under the ministry of finance.

In a few days we should see an article (hopefully) a joint venture with the UN and ministry of education on their education system of Iraq to progress there school for all to students of Iraq to be educated. This will be paid and approved by the ministry of finance.

For this project to be successful my cousin said they need to reform there monetary policies. You will also see articles (hopefully) where the UN, World Bank and CBI hold meetings. They might cover these meetings or say for other reasons but don’t be fooled.

The ministry of planning is also moving ahead nicely they just need to satisfy the UN delegation and World Bank that the laws will be passed. You know me. I like facts but my cousin is very conservative and he won’t say something that is not true.

He is extremely busy and flies to Iraq twice a month. All is well, say hello to my second family and I will update. Let’s not forget the 17th is only a week away!!!

It's never a good thing when they throw the word {hopefully} in there,my cousin vinnie

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

It's never a good thing when they throw the word {hopefully} in there,my cousin vinnie

Firstly, Deleting the zeros is not a good thing for us...it means we are at revenue neutral or because we bought at such a high rate we lose money:(

Secondly I think your "cousin" may have been misinformed?

Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament

12/09/2012

Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament

Iraq today / Baghdad

Confirmed the CBI, that the project to delete the zeros from the currency will not be in the next year, at the request wait made ​​by specialized committees in Parliament.

Said Iraqi Central Bank Governor agency Abdul Basit Turki, said that "تريثا occurred in the decision to delete the zeros and replace the currency, "noting that" the timing of the start of the implementation of the project has not been determined until today, but it will not be over the next year 2013.

Turki added that "the deletion of zeros is a necessary and useful step to restructure the currency and the economy," noting that "the relevant committees in parliament called for the need to wait in the project, so as to provide appropriate time and circumstances."

The Iraqi Council of Ministers decided, in (16 October 2012), the prime BSA Abdul Basit Turki tasks central bank governor agency, meanwhile, announced the Supreme Judicial Council, in (19 October 2012), for the issuance of an arrest warrant for former Fed governor and a number of officials in corruption cases.

revealed Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi issued an arrest warrant, the (November 6, 2012), on the detention of 20 employee of the bank, demanding release about them, also considered that the bank has refused the government's attempt to dispose of its reserves is the reason dispute, stressing that the policy inconsistent with the policy of the government in the fight against inflation. was Parliamentary Finance Committee suggested, on August 9, 2012, on the San Attorney Haitham al-Jubouri be direct delete zeros and the currency exchange during the month of July of next year, and as shown, the central bank has removed all fears, it confirmed that the government will support this project after providing Baijayate and disadvantages.

A member of the Economic Commission parliamentary Hussein Mura'bi in (Sept. 23 2012), that the confusion in the monetary policy makes the country lose about eight million dollars a year, while warning that the issue of deletion zeros will facilitate the mafia money laundering steal billions without feeling state, called to examine the impact on the overall situation. accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed persecuting, blaming those entities responsible for exposing the interests of the country's financial risk. <a href="http://www.alrafedain.net/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=90944">source

• Upvote 2

Education Committee held a meeting to discuss hosting the general managers of Education in Baghdad and the provinces

Date: 13/12/2012 14:26:59 Thursday

Baghdad (news) .. Discussed the Education Committee the issue of convening a panel discussion that includes all general managers of Education in Baghdad and the provinces and heads of committees of Education in the provincial councils.

statement said the Commission received Agency (news) copy of it on Thursday: The committee held a meeting chaired by MP Adel Alhurcab to discuss the issue of convening a panel discussion comprising All general managers for Education in Baghdad and the provinces and heads of committees of Education in the provincial councils separately on the transfer of powers and money. statement added: that the meeting was also the subject of a hearing on the report of the Organization (USAID) and held another hearing on the subject of literacy and transfers the money for the purpose of school buildings. / end / d. Q / http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=67120 Finance Committee decided to host the Minister of Education to discuss the Ministry's budget for 2013

Date: 13/12/2012 14:51:46 Thursday

Baghdad (news) .. held the Finance Committee meeting at its headquarters headed by MP Ahmed Faizullah Vice President of the Finance Committee to discuss the observations made ​​by the members of the House of Representatives on materials and paragraphs in the draft budget law for 2013.

According to a statement of the Commission received Agency (news) copy of it today Thursday: that during the meeting recommendation awaiting the arrival of the government's response on the agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to decide the survival of the amendment or not, with regard to Article (2 First - c) of the draft law, the Committee recommended adding proposed amendment to paragraph allowance reserve government adjusted to reserve Emergency implementation of the provisions of the Financial Administration Act. added: Lama on expenses Security and Defense Committee had recommended the request detailed schedules expenses security and defense mentioned in paragraph (1) to take charge of secretarial compared the amount in paragraph with tables sent with the draft budget law 2013 and if it turns out the difference Data is the demand of the Ministry of Finance to give us these tables. continued: In the education sector has heard Committee to explain the Chairman of the Education Committee, who attended part of the meeting on the schools where the investment budget for the Ministry of Education not enough to meet the needs of this sector which needs to be (7000) School resolve problem of double course. recommended: the adoption of the text of a proposed amendment added to the budget bill 2013 to activate the law of infrastructure just to build schools that are approaching the political blocs to adopt this text and reference to rely on companies sober in this area in order to avoid corruption expected. / end / b . / PVC

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=67128

• Upvote 1

This might be what your cousin talking about Parliament economic exclude the adoption of a special law to build schools

17/12/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

BAGHDAD - Shaima Rashid

ruled Economic Commission parliamentary approval a special law to build schools according to the system of payment on credit after the claims submitted by the Committees on Education and Finance.

Committee, however, expressed optimism to reach a final version of the law of infrastructure and service sectors.

explained decision Economic Commission Mahma Khalil told the " Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network, "that claim Committees of Education and Finance to pass a law infrastructure is not new because the parliament entire calls to speed up the adoption of this law because of the important laws that help to allocate money to pay term to sectors, both the education sector or health, housing or other.

Khalil added that "the law of the infrastructure of the important laws, whether in the previous session or in this session .. We contributors to this law, but the law came from the government and a lot of gaps constitutional and legal, "he says.

noted that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has vowed recently, working with full transparency to the implementation of projects contained in the Code of infrastructure and service sectors, calling for MPs to vote to approve the law, as revealed on the allocation of five billion dollars to build homes for the poor are distributed for free.

continued Khalil: "In recent meetings held by the Presidency of the Parliament with the political blocs agreed to the inclusion of demands blocks in the law in order to reach an agreed formula" , adding that "the groups had agreed to study the paragraphs of the law of the economic and legal aspects for inclusion on the agenda of future meetings." He said, "There are positive atmosphere for the inclusion of demands of the political blocs agreed with the President of the House of Representatives," but he also said: "Despite this, however, there There objections to several paragraphs of the law, including the interest rate and the mechanism used by companies to implement the projects and what are the sovereign guarantees of the law, in addition to sedate the companies that are contracted. "

and Khalil said that "the Kurdistan Alliance and approved from the previous session on the project and whether the law had been allocated $ 70 billion of the sectors, but other blocs rejected then and now reduced that amount to almost half. "

For his part, member of the Economic Commission Amer Al-Fayez said "can not pass a law infrastructure special school just because it does not mean schools only, but it is a general law includes all infrastructure in the country in order to build and rebuild Iraq.

said Fayez's "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network," that "the current budget has a lot of commitments, mostly balancing operational and not an investment."

He continued: "if we want to get up quickly and reduce the administrative corruption rampant in the joints of the state, we rely on the law of the infrastructure in order to speed up the process of reconstruction. "

As for the real reasons that impede the adoption of this law, the Al-Fayez said that "there are many reasons hinder this law of political interactions between blocs, as well as the wills of some blocks The motives of political order to put pressure on the government requests certain ", but stressed that there continuous contacts between the political blocs in order legislation law.

noted that the political blocs failed to reach an agreement to pass a law infrastructure and event split in opinions about it, regarding condition Kurdistan Alliance to vote on infrastructure bill, compared to allocate 17 percent of the law for the Kurdistan region, the other blocs demands described by some as "prohibitive."

morning

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq...0#ixzz2FGPmB3IF

Read more:

• Upvote 1

This might be what your cousin talking about Parliament economic exclude the adoption of a special law to build schools

17/12/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

BAGHDAD - Shaima Rashid

ruled Economic Commission parliamentary approval a special law to build schools according to the system of payment on credit after the claims submitted by the Committees on Education and Finance.

Committee, however, expressed optimism to reach a final version of the law of infrastructure and service sectors.

explained decision Economic Commission Mahma Khalil told the " Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network, "that claim Committees of Education and Finance to pass a law infrastructure is not new because the parliament entire calls to speed up the adoption of this law because of the important laws that help to allocate money to pay term to sectors, both the education sector or health, housing or other.

Khalil added that "the law of the infrastructure of the important laws, whether in the previous session or in this session .. We contributors to this law, but the law came from the government and a lot of gaps constitutional and legal, "he says.

noted that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has vowed recently, working with full transparency to the implementation of projects contained in the Code of infrastructure and service sectors, calling for MPs to vote to approve the law, as revealed on the allocation of five billion dollars to build homes for the poor are distributed for free.

continued Khalil: "In recent meetings held by the Presidency of the Parliament with the political blocs agreed to the inclusion of demands blocks in the law in order to reach an agreed formula" , adding that "the groups had agreed to study the paragraphs of the law of the economic and legal aspects for inclusion on the agenda of future meetings." He said, "There are positive atmosphere for the inclusion of demands of the political blocs agreed with the President of the House of Representatives," but he also said: "Despite this, however, there There objections to several paragraphs of the law, including the interest rate and the mechanism used by companies to implement the projects and what are the sovereign guarantees of the law, in addition to sedate the companies that are contracted. "

and Khalil said that "the Kurdistan Alliance and approved from the previous session on the project and whether the law had been allocated $ 70 billion of the sectors, but other blocs rejected then and now reduced that amount to almost half. "

For his part, member of the Economic Commission Amer Al-Fayez said "can not pass a law infrastructure special school just because it does not mean schools only, but it is a general law includes all infrastructure in the country in order to build and rebuild Iraq.

said Fayez's "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network," that "the current budget has a lot of commitments, mostly balancing operational and not an investment."

He continued: "if we want to get up quickly and reduce the administrative corruption rampant in the joints of the state, we rely on the law of the infrastructure in order to speed up the process of reconstruction. "

As for the real reasons that impede the adoption of this law, the Al-Fayez said that "there are many reasons hinder this law of political interactions between blocs, as well as the wills of some blocks The motives of political order to put pressure on the government requests certain ", but stressed that there continuous contacts between the political blocs in order legislation law.

noted that the political blocs failed to reach an agreement to pass a law infrastructure and event split in opinions about it, regarding condition Kurdistan Alliance to vote on infrastructure bill, compared to allocate 17 percent of the law for the Kurdistan region, the other blocs demands described by some as "prohibitive."

morning

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq...0#ixzz2FGPmB3IF

Read more:

Thank you Yota !! :)

SnooZ