Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi: I will return to Iraq to defend the central bank to maintain economic stability

yota691

Shabibi: I will return to Iraq to defend the central bank to maintain economic stability

Editor: SS Tuesday 11 k 1 2012 12:43 GMT

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

confirmed Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi issued an arrest warrant, Tuesday, he will return to Iraq to defend the central bank to maintain economic stability, pointing out that he did not issue any new on his case. follow ..

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/52783/news-details-.html

:lol::bravo:

• Upvote 5

He's out of the county... now he's coming back!!! unsure.gif

He's got an arrest warrent out on him... now he's... ???? blink.gif

Pardon me Yota... but I's even more confused than before??? blush.gif

I'm just hoping this leads to some fat lady singing and then I'll pull out the cigar I've been saving for our happy dance!!! cigar.gif

Thanks for the post Yota!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 5

here is the rest of it..Shabibi: I will return to Iraq to defend the central bank to maintain economic stability

Editor: SS | GS Tuesday 11 k 1 2012 12:43 GMT

details_img_121211130420_16980_34427.jpg

Shabibi

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

confirmed Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi issued an arrest warrant, on Tuesday, he will return to Iraq to defend the central bank and to maintain economic stability, pointing out that he did not issue any new on his case. Shabibi said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", It will wish for Iraq "Certainly, for the defense of the bank and its policies, and defend economic stability and price of the market," stressing that "the arrest warrant issued against him is inside Baghdad airport." Shabibi noted that "expected to be solved things before my return." Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki confirmed, (November 5, 2012), The warheads big fall issue of the central bank, while stressing that the presence of Shabibi in the bank is wrong to expiration appointed governor, pointed out that he is not acting funds Iraqi, but had no information on the size or the location of the deposit. :lol: He also accused al-Maliki, in (the first of December this month), members of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee of being behind the corruption, stressing that "the highest votes in the Committee" pay five million dollars to disrupt the work of the Commission of Inquiry into suspicions of corruption swirling around the Central Bank of Iraq, While paying another member $ 10 million for the same purpose. referred to the Supreme Judicial Council confirmed, in (19 last October), the issuance of an arrest warrant against the central bank governor and a number of officials in corruption cases, after the media quoted a local, in (14 October 2012), sources oversight that the judiciary has issued an arrest warrant for al-Shabibi corruption charges, pointing out that he escaped out of the country after the issuance of the note, with the bank denied the news, saying that the governor is currently involved in an annual conference in Tokyo and will return to Baghdad. mentions that the bank CBI established under law issued on the sixth of March of the year 2004, as an independent body and is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and management of foreign reserves and the issuance of currency management, as well as regulate the banking sector to promote financial system competitive and independent .

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/52783/news-details-.html

• Upvote 1

I find it interesting that he knows not only who was bribed to lie, but how much they were paid. Sounds like he has intell from the inside. But again, what good it is going to do him? As long as M is pulling the strings and paying people off to say what he wants them to say....S hasn't a chance in hades.

• Upvote 4

What if............ All of this has been smoke? All of the major player KNOW the IRAQI Plan to accomplish this whole thing! What if..... all of this, up and down and around the way, is designed to accomplish what it has thus far? This thing WILL happen when those in the know, say so. What's the hold up? Maybe its to get the number exactly where they need it to be. I always said if Shabs politely makes his way back on the scene, the foul smell that I gagged on would be accompanied by a large woman singing. This is unfolding right before our eyes. What a picture.... if the 3 presidents, Shabs, and the PM's are prepping for a great day of celebration one where they pulled off the greatest economic turn around known to modern man. I am waiting to see how this all plays out..... You better believe there is a plan.

Blessings

• Upvote 6

i believe this is part of why shabbi is heading back to c,b,i, Foreign Ministry: No UN mission in Iraq to investigate the issue of central bank

12.11. 2012

confirmed the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, Monday, the absence of a UN mission in Iraq to investigate the issue of the central bank. ministry said in a statement issued today, and received "Alsumaria News", a copy of it, that "some of the media picked up a story about the existence of UN mission in Iraq to investigate the cause of the Iraqi Central Bank. " the ministry said it "after contacts with the UN mission in Iraq UNAMI confirmed the invalidity of this news and media reports," asserting that "there is no such mission in Iraq." and was a member of parliamentary Finance Committee Hassan Ozmn confirmed, on Sunday, www.sotaliraq .com i am thinking the u.n. folks went to shabbi and asked the questions to shab`s ,,, and he is going back to iraq with the u.n. protection { just my thinking }

• Upvote 2

Not sure if it is gonna be good for him to come back, i feel that he does not want the value to increase , per adams view. And i kinda agree it looks like things are moving faster since he was removed?

Here is the quote from adams chat.

[Adam Montana] At this time, Shabibi is still on the run. I think it's fair to say by now that Maliki has been planning this for some time - he has been making small moves to take control of the CBI for some time now, and this is definitely working in his favor to that end

[Adam Montana] In my opinion, this will make it much easier for him to force an RV - Shabibi is/was a very steady character, he did a great job of controling the value of the Dinar, but we know that he was against a major increase... so it's probably a good thing for us that he is no longer in that seat

GO RV!!!!!!!!

Read more:

My apologies...I was surprised at how many jumped on the "yea he is gone" train...I believe that Shabbs has Iraq at heart and will do what is best for his country. You rarely heard any bad about him...he is very intellegent and I agree that he is the right guy for the job. Lets hop-e that he is able to come back...if that is what these articles mean...and is able to get it done. I am afraid that if Maliki is in charge we just might get the shaft.

• Upvote 2

I think Shabbi is honest and does want the best for the country, which he feels is a RD. Maliki, however, is corrupt, evil, and selfish and does not have the best interest of Iraq's people. A RV not a RD would benefit Maliki and he knows it. MHO

It's hard to work through the Arabish sometimes... but it looks like Shabb's may be playing a high stakes game of poker with his freedom in the kitty... at least that's how I'm reading it... emot-questioned.gif... any other opinions here??? blink.gif

He was reported to be with family in Switzerland, home of the BIS. I would like to think that it is all a cover for sorting out the final details. Something we are never likely to know.

• Upvote 1

My apologies...I was surprised at how many jumped on the "yea he is gone" train...I believe that Shabbs has Iraq at heart and will do what is best for his country. You rarely heard any bad about him...he is very intellegent and I agree that he is the right guy for the job. Lets hop-e that he is able to come back...if that is what these articles mean...and is able to get it done. I am afraid that if Maliki is in charge we just might get the shaft.

No apologies needed SnowGlobe, I have my beliefs from the date I got involved with this crazy Ride..I'm just glad to be apart of it, even with all the twist and turns..I look at it with folks that have Money and Power have control over folks that don't.. Do these Folks like to share, or would they rather have you dependent!! Look at the USA..It not about spreading the Wealth and having Free stuff, it about having control over folks..So with that being said..Does Mr. M fit the Bill to see the folks of Iraq.. Succeed.. IMO Not by the distance that between here and the Moon.. :)/>

• Upvote 2

Well, to me ole Shab looks like Scrooge to me. I always thought of him being a honest person. But, when you have someone that knows all that he knows and he is very smart. I think he could of skimmed a little dinar off the top and thought no one will never notice. If Maliki wants the RV more then Shabby, then bring it on. Go RV !!!!

• Upvote 1