Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SHEEPLES DINAR'S OCRUSH UPDATE

seetrader1

FROM OCRUSH:

I want to share with everyone some great news! I found out from my cousin who works for ABB (LONDON BASED) that the project to delete the zeros law has passed in late Nov. The reason we don't see it was attached to a law under the ministry of education. It passed the councel of ministers and was sent to the house of rep which passed. Now the framework of this bill is attached with the UN and is managed under the ministry of finance. In a few days we should see an article(hopefully) a joint venture with the UN and ministry of education on there education system of iraq to progress there school for all to students of iraq to be educated. This will be paid and approved by the ministry of finance. For this project to be successful my cousin said they need to reform there monetary policies. You will also see articles (hopefully) where the UN, world bank and cbi hold meetings. They might cover these meetings or say for other reasons but don't be fooled. The ministry of planning is also moving ahead nicely they just need to satisfy the UN delegation and world bank that the laws will be passed. You know me I like facts but my cousin is very conservative and he wont say something that is not true. He is extremely busy and flies to iraq twice a month. All is well, say hello to my second family and I will update. Lets not forget the 17th is only a week away!!!

Cheers Pders:)

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

:soon:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Sheeples Dinar member dinarmite says....

"in OC's original post on page one, at the beginning it states it HAS passed and gone through the house and Council of Ministers.

that the project to delete the zeros law HAS passed in late Nov. The reason we don't see it was attached to a law under the ministry of education. It PASSED the councel of ministers and was sent to the house of rep which PASSED.

And then at the bottom of the article it says WILL pass....

The ministry of planning is also moving ahead nicely they just need to satisfy the un delegation and world bank that the laws WILL be passed

That word WILL is screwing me up. Am I misreading this?! Has it indeed passed?!

I want to get excited like everyone else!!"

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Be careful what you wish for. :P/>

ANOTHER OF STEVE'S IGNORANT FLOCK.....

"Well Zeros dropped,2013 budget has been adjusted for reval and Kuwait meeting with Iraq to rid them of Chapter VII and encouragement from UN to drop Chapter VII. I think there is alot we dont know yet but I dont think yet is far away. JMO PD folks. Im a little excited. IF they can keep dropping the zeros quiet can the keep the reval quiet????"

........................................................................................................................................................................

I'm stunned by the ignorance. :D

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Tonyc says....

"So here is where we are now. We have been told the new Iraqi budget contains the new revalled currency. Kuwait and the UN are negociating with Iraq to remove Chapter VII. The zeros have been lifted. We are weeks away from 2013. JMO and I have no info but based on these happenings I beleive we are very very close to the end of this very long ride. Now dont forget this is Iraq and this is world wide political event. So will the reval happen before January 1, 2013? Dont know. Shortly after Dont know. Will we make money on it , get our money back, lose our money, or have this go on for a longer period of time dont know. LOL Just covering myself. Yes Im very excited, and also smart enough to know that I really dont know. Bottom line all this is very encouraging because they are moving in the right direction and making progress. It appears all the ducks are lined up. I beleive once Chapter VII is complete and the ministers seated this will happen. We should know more over the next couple of weeks as I would think many of our questions should be answered before 2013." DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU'RE TOLD TONY! :)

CBS71 responds...

"I concur Tony! Once they are released out of Chapter 7, the flood gates should open up. Next week could be the key week."

:lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

Tony and CBS will be on suicide watch by the end of the month. :lol:/>

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sheeples Dinar top moderator Naplesnurse belts out a little excitement earlier today...

"I am so looking forward to this RV!!!

It is about to happen!!!

Hallelujah! Praise God!"

"I have released the floodgates of JOY! I will not allow myself to continue to be "jaded" any longer! I have to continue to believe with strength and conviction!

Faith is expectation in action!! "

"And I just received this rumor a little while ago too !

IRAQIA TV IS ANNOUNCING THAT THE CBI WAS JUST GIVEN THE AUTHORITY TO RAISE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR. I DID NOT HEAR THIS. JUST PASSED TO ME FROM AN IRAQI CITIZEN. "

....................................................................................................................................................

:woot:/>/>/> :woot:/>/>/> :woot:/>/>/> :soon:/>/>/>

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Someone posted this article...

"Central Bank: Governor authorization to reduce the exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar value

11/12/2012 03: 18

The CBI revealed the Governor authorization to reduce the exchange rate to strengthen the value of the Iraqi dinar.

A source at the Central Bank in a statement said singling out the Iraqi channel that authorization comes in the framework of the decisions taken by the Bank in connection with monetary policy and the stability of the market and encouraging Iraqi banks to open documentary credits and increasing the share of banking and remittance companies applied for help at an auction sale of currency."

http://www.microsoft...2Fview.17236%2F

......................................................................................................

Brighterdays says..

"Whoop whoop!

RV NOW!"

Bedlamite24 says...

"This put a smile on my face just when I needed it. Good

times ahead."

Moderator Naplesnurse says...

"Let the good times roll!

RV Now! "

Seetrader says...

Wake the hell up.

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Checkout this bullchit...

Sheeples Dinar Member Fatherofmonsters just posted this...

"The US government is a HUGE holder of IQD at the moment. Bill and Hillarious Clinton are also linked to the issue of "holding" a few IQD's of their own....I can assure you that Hillarious wasn't taking the trips to Iraq, etc to go shopping! Lets get this done!!!! COME ON RV!!!!!!!!! "

........................................................................................................................................................

:butt-kicking::banhammer:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Seetrader--- you still here and hold little to no dinar!! Now that is funny! I needed a good chuckle tonight.

1 million ain't nuttin to sneeze at... especially after it RV's to Stevei's $3.45. ;)/>

72 Trillion(M2) x $3.45 = well over $200 Trillion.

OOPS, Never mind.

That sure da hell ain't happening.

:lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

Take Care.

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 million ain't nuttin to sneeze at... especially after it RV's to Stevei's $3.45. ;)/>/>

72 Trillion(M2) x $3.45 = well over $200 Trillion.

OOPS, Never mind.

That sure da hell ain't happening.

:lol:/>/> :lol:/>/> :lol:/>/>

Take Care.

And a math major too...where does your expertise end?!?! You bring so much to the table, I just love reading your copy and pastes!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

"I am beginning to see where despite the political bickering, important issues are being addressed and laws pasted. I believe we will see the RV, like a thief in the night. Wham Bam - done."

Naplesnurse

"Six more days and we shall see the exit of chap vii. I could imagine the number of high level officials visiting iraq has increased 10 fold. All is good and say hello to my second family!Cheers pders"

Ocrush

.............................................................................................................................................

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3