Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STEVEI UPDATE

seetrader1

12/9/12

"Greetings PD Members,

I have not forgot about doing an update. I just have not had the time to encrypt the one I are working on so it cannot be used other places.

What we will discuss is the Iraq 2013 budget, the next opportunity we think things could change and if they did how those changes will work inside Iraq and outside of Iraq. The information we will share is coming from many Iraq citizens and what they have read and been told.

So until then, there are so many great articles to read and the only thing prudent to do is sit back and let this all play out and happen when Iraq is ready for it to happen. The sole purpose here at PD is to try and make a difference by bringing information to our members as accurate as possible without all of the hype and drama. When you do that, there are risks and yes we are risk takers. I really do not care what others think on other forums. They can hate and bash all they like including their mods in which they love to jump in and bash as well. They do not set a very good example, but desperate people do desperate things, and what sets an apart, we are not desperate for ranking and banner advertising to support the owner's pockets. There is a lot of talk about a one to one ratio on the Iraqi Dinar v. United States Dollar. That would be Just fine with me, but however that is not what will happen. I have posted numerous facts over the past fern years of why it could and may it will not. This post is not about the past, but rather about the future.

You all know that Iraq is still under those restrictions. I believe based on history and information from our sources that nothing will happen until Chapter VII is lifted. !see so many post that say they have to revalue togas this and that done, not so.

As the holidays approach, let all stay positive and take this one day at a time. Let's live each day as if it's your last because contentment is not possessing everything but giving thanks for everything you possess.

So during this holiday time, try and remember that kindness picks others up when troubles weigh them down.

Have a great week and we will bring you an update before the Holidays. Happy Holidays!! Steve and all afar Mods here at PD. "

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Dude totally cracks me up with that "encrypting" nonsense.

Reminds me of the "encrypted" phone that Okie claimed to carry.

You're a joke Steve.

laugh.gif/> laugh.gif/> laugh.gif/>

It appears Steve is not very popular around here -- His update was posted 2 days ago with some news articles -- smile.gif I know very little about him just recognize the name- Have never followed him only read the updates he would post from Ray - Have a good evening :)

• Upvote 1

One of Steve's flock(the duchess) responds to the above update...

"Thank you SteveI for ALWAYS being upfront with every single one of us. You are so right sir about letting this event come to us and staying positive! Truth is folks, why wouldn't we? We're invested in a real thing that is real close and going to make all of us a whole bunch wealthier. Isn't it GREAT!!!! "

No comment necessary.

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

More sheeple respond...

.......................................................................................

"Thanks Steve,

Keeping it real.

Freedom from falsehood"

"Great stuff Steve!! Thanks so much!! Really appreciate you and that you provide us with this site! It helps so much to keep us well informed!!"

"PD = no rate, no date, no lop zone, no hype, no pumping"

"Sounds good to me, thanks Steve. I will get excited on the 17th and if they get out Katy bar the door!!!!"

"Greetings Steve. I always look forward to your posts and updates as you give

a fresh and positive opinion with FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just like everyone on this site looking forward to that day of finacial freedom

and the ability to give back to those in need.

Merry Christmas to you, your family, Ray and all mods as we are blessed to be in the USA."

...............................................................................................................................................................

Sad. :(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

One of Steve's flock(the duchess) responds to the above update...

"Thank you SteveI for ALWAYS being upfront with every single one of us. You are so right sir about letting this event come to us and staying positive! Truth is folks, why wouldn't we? We're invested in a real thing that is real close and going to make all of us a whole bunch wealthier. Isn't it GREAT!!!! "

No comment necessary.

Hey I am not the enemy -- smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif Yes I read the comments- he does have a following - as do all the gurus / intel providers - good bad ugly whatever - they each do have their loyal fans -

I have no problem with any of them - I read and listen and decide whether I want to embrace any of it or all of it as truth for me - I am totally accountable and responsible for my own decisions / actions -

Some of them I believe because I want what they are saying to be true -- and I am not alone on this one -- just the one admitting it right now -- smile.gif We believe easily that which we desire the most

I take all info available and process it to the best of my ability - and because I am lacking in a real skilled knowledge of politics and economics I cannot debunk / disprove anything that the intel providers bring to the table - Therefore how could I possibly have the right or justify bashing any of those that share what they have - I am grateful for it all for contemplation -

I am totally against all bashing of those that bring intel / info / rumors to the table / Dinar World - Yes they have called the RV many times but hey maybe it really was close all of those times but it just did not quite make the grade -- I wish those that do the bashing would volunteer their knowledge / proof when they get so ego driven & opinionated and lash out - Just disagreeing does not prove that one is right - If they know something then share and let each decide -

It seems everything is hinged on the date and rate - and because it did not happen at that appointed time they were wrong totally wrong and lied and were just pumping more sales --

Yes they were wrong - they have been consistently wrong for the past 4 1`/2 years that I have been invested but you know what Seetrader? It is my privilege and I "choose" to continue to read and listen and decide and have hope and faith that one day someone is going to shout it out all over the forums and then............................. and then............ we will forget about the past

Hopefully we will all be focusing our energy towards not just living a life -- but having life in our living - Thank you for bringing the info and have a great evening smile.gif

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him"

To be persuasive, one must be believable;

To be believable, one must be credible;

To be credible, one must be truthful.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Sheeples dinar mod Naplesnurse STILL insists that the "TIER 1" dinar investors have already cashed out...I know several people that were banned for questioning her about that. ...Frothbucket was one person that comes to mind. She has got to be one of the most gullible and ignorant people in dinarland...and a fricken liar. What a hoot.

:lol:/>

...........................................................................................................................................................

More Dinar Guru Arrests are coming....Stay tuned.

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Hey I am not the enemy -- smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif Yes I read the comments- he does have a following - as do all the gurus / intel providers - good bad ugly whatever - they each do have their loyal fans -

I have no problem with any of them - I read and listen and decide whether I want to embrace any of it or all of it as truth for me - I am totally accountable and responsible for my own decisions / actions -

Some of them I believe because I want what they are saying to be true -- and I am not alone on this one -- just the one admitting it right now -- smile.gif We believe easily that which we desire the most

I take all info available and process it to the best of my ability - and because I am lacking in a real skilled knowledge of politics and economics I cannot debunk / disprove anything that the intel providers bring to the table - Therefore how could I possibly have the right or justify bashing any of those that share what they have - I am grateful for it all for contemplation -

I am totally against all bashing of those that bring intel / info / rumors to the table / Dinar World - Yes they have called the RV many times but hey maybe it really was close all of those times but it just did not quite make the grade -- I wish those that do the bashing would volunteer their knowledge / proof when they get so ego driven & opinionated and lash out - Just disagreeing does not prove that one is right - If they know something then share and let each decide -

It seems everything is hinged on the date and rate - and because it did not happen at that appointed time they were wrong totally wrong and lied and were just pumping more sales --

Yes they were wrong - they have been consistently wrong for the past 4 1`/2 years that I have been invested but you know what Seetrader? It is my privilege and I "choose" to continue to read and listen and decide and have hope and faith that one day someone is going to shout it out all over the forums and then............................. and then............ we will forget about the past

Hopefully we will all be focusing our energy towards not just living a life -- but having life in our living - Thank you for bringing the info and have a great evening smile.gif

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him"

To be persuasive, one must be believable;

To be believable, one must be credible;

To be credible, one must be truthful.

Thank you Uneek !!! :) :) :)

Edited by snooz
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey Steve/Ray or insert name here.

What happened to you and your partners contract for 2012 that you said was written in the "new rate"? Whoever asked about the rate was banned lollll

I thought you were going to fly to Iraq with DonnieR in your Cessna to get updates?

You are so full of crap since you came on the dinar bandwagon.

Love how you read the posts by seetrader and complain to your sheeples AS IF IT DOESN'T BOTHER YOU... your like a 12 year old fat kid that doesn't get picked to play and runs home to mommy.

How pathetic are you...At least checkmaite and Adam are making dough off their sites.

I read your updates/comments to remind myself how full of **** you are.

Now post what I say so i can see what kind of retarded dingbat comment you make to see how many pluses you get from your sheeple!!

Edited by BBalls
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Sheeples Dinar Moderator NaplesNurse just posted this about Ray...

" Ray IS right. His info ALWAYS proves to be true. No matter how strange it has sounded."

........................................................................................................................................................................

SHE MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS....

"Just wanted to pass a little info to you about Iraq. Was talking to some of my contacts today about what was going on over there and was able to come up with the following.

They said the people over there are still looking at Sept. 1 as an RV date. They haven’t been told anything different yet.

Also, they did see on the news and in some papers that the government plans on releasing the new coins on September 1 too. As one of my contacts told me, if they don’t RV, the coins will be basically worthless and the people there will not use them.

He said they will actually start throwing the coins in the streets. I talked to one guy about the rate being close to the KWD rate. He felt it would be close also because of the oil revenue sharing and the Port revenue sharing.

I also feel the same way. It would be hard to share revenue sources and have different currency rates. That would be an accounting nightmare. They are watching things very closely and promised to let me know right away of any new developments. Hopefully this ride is about over. Take care.

Blessings,

Ray"

AND THIS.....

"Good morning everyone. Since Steve is still in the middle of the ocean, I am making this post today. I know a lot of you were disappointed when September 1 came and went with no RV. I was too. I was able to get in touch with some of my contacts today and have the following information for you.

Shabibi had a press conference and explained to all the people what happened. When the banks went to open the boxes to get the new dinar out and get ready to start exchanging for the old dinar, they discovered a printing error. The printer used the wrong art work and printed the currency without the kurdish language on the currency. The kurdish government came unglued when this was discovered. It only had english and arabic on it and not the kurdish language too. Shabibi tried to convince the kurds to go ahead with this currency anyhow due to the cost of printing it and the cost of all the advertising that had been done already. They refused. Shabibi is now having a printing company in Germany and one in London reprint all the currency with the kurdish language on it too. All the banks in Iraq that have the misprinted dinar are in the process of destroying it now. Shabibi is meeting with Maliki, the finance committee of Parliament and Parliament early next week to discuss the RV. He told the media that an announcement will be made on TV September 15, giving the new date of the RV. He will then be leaving for the big financial conference in London on September 18 & 19. Also, after that meeting, Saleh will be meeting with the IMF in London and giving them the new RV rate.

Also, I was able to get an update on Talabani. He was scheduled to meet with Maliki in Baghdad on September 2. His health got bad and he flew back to Germany and is in the hospital again. He said he is going to try and come back to Iraq either September 10th or the 11th and meet with Maliki then and set a time for the National Conference. His doctors are warning against it. We will have to wait and see. I don't believe this will affect the RV either way.

I hope this encourages everyone to hold on a little longer. Shabibi is still working on this and it will be done. We will know for sure on September 15. My contacts will be watching for this announcement and will let me know right away. Until then, stay calm and know that God is in control.

Blessings,

Ray"

..................................................................................................................................................................................

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Thanks for the entertainment idiots.

I thought you were going to fly to Iraq with DonnieR in your Cessna to get updates?

I just spit beer all over my keyboard.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2