Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Nite Bytes: Shabbi On TV ! Plus DV's Server Down All Day Today !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting False Rumors About Our Favorite Italian In The Rumor Section !

** 12-7-2012 Dinar Guru New Flash ** Shabibi has officially been removed from the CBI.iq website. Shabibi was removed from his Governor post and an arrest warrant issued for his capture several months back by Maliki's GOI...we don't know if this means he is officially out or not or how and if this has any effect on the dinar...stay tuned as things unfold...

12-8-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Continuous documentation war.. Corrupt files in the Central Bank" Very good news that Dr Shabibi is “still in the fight” (he’s on Arabic TV doing so) – alongside the UN, the Maliki opposition and quite likely the US (at this point). He points out (and re-butts Dr Suhail’s assertion the CBI should be an active investor in Iraqi infrastructure – by 8%) the foolishness of the current plan of the CBI to invest up to 8% of their reserves in Iraq. Shabibi is like – “who in their right mind does that???” – Not any other Central Bank even thinks of such things. Which is exactly why the CBI is supposed to be semi-autonomous…away from the GOI.

12-8-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Further – he pointedly contradicts the assertion that anyone in the CBI had any hand in wrongdoing…He then goes on to blame Maliki’s overwhelming desire to borrow from the CBI reserves to do his bidding as the root of this drama. Iraq wouldn’t have a care in the world if they got rid of Maliki and put in place a true power-sharing GOI. They have (quite possibly the biggest in the world) some massive financial reserves under the control of the UN and IMF they will get their hands on once they are released from CH 7 sanctions (which is highly unlikely while Maliki as at the helm).

12-8-2012 Newshound Guru Kaperoni One article today talked about the currency auctions. That was a great article because these "auctions" were never intended to be long term. Simply the method used until the dinar has international convertibility. Maliki does not understand economics so his decision clearly shows a lack of understanding. I for one want to remain optimistic that this float could start at anytime. But it is hard to believe that it could happen as long as Maliki is against it. He has won out each time the CBI tried to move forward.

12-8-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy Regarding Chapter VII & Iraq's Reconstruction. The U.S. plays a vital role in the reconstruction. I believe this will always be in Iraq's hands though (in part) because any large currency appreciation shock depends upon stability and faith that they can maintain long-term stability. However, that's not to discount that other powerful entities and countries like the US that continue to exert their influence...we are quite involved, committed and heavily invested in Iraq's reconstruction. I'm just saying that for this to work the conditions must be ripe to ensure the success of the project.

• Upvote 8

DID ANOTHER UMBERTINO VIDEO BLOW THE FUSE ?

End Quote

Ahem..... Not that I know of, at least..... I truly hope not....

Actually... Was concerned myself with the site giving that creepy "403 Forbidden" message.....Glad it got back.

CNN. Broadcasting False Rumors About Our Favorite Italian In The Rumor Section !

End Quote

Wow.....Thanks ( granted it's me... who knows....)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

End Quote

Actually... Was concerned myself with the site giving that creepy "403 Forbidden" message.....Glad it got back.

End Quote

Glad to see Umbertino being recognized for his service to DV with a CNN byline...

abbronzatura.jpg

• Upvote 9

End Quote

End Quote

I got the same 403 message and was knocked out for several hours

• Upvote 1

I have confidence the Shabs will be found innocent of Maliki's trumped up charges.

He will continue to run the CBI from the EU. He is their man, the UN, IMF, WB & the USA.

He has more power in his small finger than Maliki has in all of Iraq.

The RV will happen when the Shabs says so & that is imminent.

• Upvote 1

Umbertino's last video posted was King Crimson's "Larks' Tongues in Aspic" ............. There seems to be some kind of Celtic, Hatian Vodoo, Mystical Mid Eastern curse attached to that song...... THAT is why the site went down. Either that or he took off his "Italian Horn" jewlery from around his neck. (I have one currently, being 25 percent Italian)

IMO... jes sayin'

Art

• Upvote 2

Actually... Was concerned myself with the site giving that creepy "403 Forbidden" message.....

I thought for a minute there that I was banned. I wondered to myself, why does this keep happening? How could they do this, I did so much better this time. :P

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 2

Glad to see Umbertino being recognized for his service to DV with a CNN byline...

abbronzatura.jpg

All I can say is .... Shoot.........Some cross he's wearing / carrying.....

Umbertino's last video posted was King Crimson's "Larks' Tongues in Aspic" ............. There seems to be some kind of Celtic, Hatian Vodoo, Mystical Mid Eastern curse attached to that song...... THAT is why the site went down. Either that or he took off his "Italian Horn" jewlery from around his neck. (I have one currently, being 25 percent Italian)

IMO... jes sayin'

Art

You found that out....I'm toast.

The world now has actual photographic proof that men overcompensate for their "shortcomings". :o/>/>

Nope.... Not the case.....But you'll certainly understand my huge inner conflict in deciding if posting or not a picture refuting that statement.....Smile....

Unless someone else goes ahead and posts pic ( real one...no fakes) first... I might follow.

I thought for a minute there that I was banned. I wondered to myself, why does this keep happening? How could they do this, I did so much better this time. :P/>

Motox... That thought passed through my mind also, I admit... Probably a few here had that same thought for a minute.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1