Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the postponement of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency that the central bank intends to initiate them into the year 2014.

ALBUNDY

Mahma Khalil: Two world wars and 40 Mgesh for the new currency the government rejected

07.12. 2012

Twilight News revealed to economic and investment commission parliamentary Friday, the refusal by the Iraqi government to provide two world wars of the contract, and import 40 Mgesh high-sensitivity to switch the new currency. said the Commission's decision Mahma Khalil in an interview with "Twilight News" that "models of some groups for the new currency, which came out of the Economic Commission, was where a lot of advantages and connotations and national symbols, "noting that those models" were preserved and sober from overtaking, damage and fraud. " He Khalil out that "there was an agreement with the two world wars of the animate potential technical and logistical high grandfather, and there 40 Mgesh imported by Iraq with high sensitivity and there was a desire to import other devices with sensors effective, "adding that" the government has refused the project at the moment, and I think he will not see the light until the year 2014. " and ruled out the economic and investment commission parliamentary last Sunday of this week, to witness the new year and the birth of new Iraqi currency deleted three zeros, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq was aspires to equal the value of the dinar per dollar each. referred to the Central Bank of Iraq began Consideration of an amendment groups dinar, last year, and is still a large part of the payments being in cash due to the evolution of the banking system. and the Cabinet had decided, in mid-April last year, wait in the application of the deletion of zeros from the national currency. revealed the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, last July, the postponement of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency that the central bank intends to initiate them into the year 2014. G G / j / t

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=79737#ixzz2ER1ew1Pp

Everyone wants to know what they are going to do in Iraq...IMO..they are actually going to do the opposite of what they say that they are going to do...at least to a certain degree...as per their currency...in other words...you will never, ever....hear them say...our currency will go up, and be worth more to speculators soon...so everyone now go out and buy some....while those like Bear Stearns, Leahman Brothers, Worldcom, Enron...as well as other now insolvent or busted investment entities...who always said they were fine until the day they tanked...always said the opposite..and that they were fine...so there you have it...I'm liking the negativity and misconstrued information they put out in their articles...as I myself, just take with a grain of salt as per what they say, as per the blabber back and forth, about what to do with their currency, while trillions pour into their country...and I just keep following the money, not listening to what they'tre saying so much as per the currency, because I'm watching what they're actually doing over there!...Money talks and B.S. walks...lol......

P.S....WHY WOULD THEY SPEND SO MUCH MONEY, THEIR EFFORTS AND TIME...REGARDING THE CURRENCY...UNLESS IT "DOES" HAVE A "NEW-HIGHER-VALUE" COMING...THAT WILL BE A "GOOD" ONE....IF IT WERE NOT SO...THEY WOULD ONLY PUBLISH SOMETHING OCCASSIONALLY ABOUT IT...OR NEVER MENTION IT...BECAUSE IF, OR SINCE SO MANY OTHER THINGS ARE SO IMPORTANT...OR SO ONE WOULD THINK...BESIDES THEIR CURRENCY...THEN WHY ARE THERE PROBABLY MORE ARTICLES ABOUT THE CURRENCY ALWAYS COMING OUT...OVER EVERYTHING ELSE...IS THIS TO DETER SPECULATION?....I THINK IT IS!....YOU DO NOT WORRY LIKE THIS OVER SOMETHING THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT ! ! ! AT LEAST IMO...

• Upvote 2

4aprofit: " WHY WOULD THEY SPEND SO MUCH MONEY, THEIR EFFORTS AND TIME...REGARDING THE CURRENCY...UNLESS IT "DOES" HAVE A "NEW-HIGHER-VALUE" COMING." , I agree with you on this one and you are so right. But as you know, this is Iraq and they always manipulate the news to discourage the investors to make them give up their dinar..

IMO...THEY WILL NEVER, EVER...COME OUT AND JUST SAY...WE WILL RAISE THE VALUE OF OUR DINAR SO THAT SPECULATORS CAN MAKE A PROFIT OR WINDFALL...IMO...THEY WILL SAY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY WILL ACTUALLY DO!...AS IN ANY INVESTMENT...YOU WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN...AND ALL INVESTMENTS ARE RISKY...WE SURELY WILL SEE WONT WE?