Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Show me even ONE RV in history

Germany Wasn't Sitting On The Worlds 3rd Largest Proven Oil Reserves ! ;)/>

:D/> :D/> :D/>

Dear Stupids,

Holding currency is not the same thing as holding stock certificates: currency bestows no ownership claims to any assets upon its holders.

By owning IQD you aren't "investing" in oil production or even in the general economy of Iraq, you're speculating on central bank policies. And just for reference, the kinds of returns you all seem to be implicitly hoping for vastly exceed 20%:

$.01 RV = 1,063%, $.10 RV = 11,528%, $1.00 RV = 116,179%

Even to most successful hedge fund managers in the world don't make these kinds of returns. The OP is correct in his assessment.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 14

I appreciate both sides of the ignorance stance.

I understand why the pessimists get bashed so hard but the optimists sometimes are unbearable.

There's an in-between and being blind means not seeing is not believing even if it's clear.

• Upvote 3

I appreciate both sides of the ignorance stance.

I understand why the pessimists get bashed so hard but the optimists sometimes are unbearable.

There's an in-between and being blind means not seeing is not believing even if it's clear.

There's plenty of room in the car for all you naysayers.. this has always been speculation.... See ya :moon-from-car: later!!

• Upvote 1

SWFG..I do appreciate your expertise,knowledge and research you have put into this adventure through time....Now, having said that...

The data you brought over in your above post showing many rate increases which happened in different Countries...While showing that, yes, those increases are possible .....they also show the abysmal difference between what many here had in mind when they bought IQD ( more or less a 100,000% increase rate or 1,000 fold on one's investment, roughly) and the actual increases which took place ( 23-25% max).

• Upvote 3

One would think, that if there was a grand plan of a revaluation of the dinar, our government would of bought it up, and not made it possible for the citizen to get. Why would our government give us any profit and then use it for oil credits throughout the future. unless, they tax it at 90% and know theyre keeping it anyways? Idk

the fact we can buy dinar, sometimes makes me think, theres no chance. Because if there was a big global power play here, the big boys would keep it all. why ever open it up to the public? Our government couldve easily bought 20 trillion and stashed it, but then why would they let citizens in. it would just mean a lower rate. i know its kinda of an off brand thought, but that part i dont get

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2

There's plenty of room in the car for all you naysayers.. this has always been speculation.... See ya :moon-from-car:/> later!!

I understand the risks.

The 'Believers' over estimate the 'Belief' Whilst the 'Naysayers' over do the 'Never'

This is my point.

The tolerance level on both sides is gets unnecessarily ugly.

Thanks for the cartoon inclusion.

• Upvote 2

Dear Stupids,

Holding currency is not the same thing as holding stock certificates: currency bestows no ownership claims to any assets upon its holders.

Dear Stupider,

Look At Their Neighbor Kuwait - Oil Is The Only Reason A Tiny Country Like That Achieved Such A Strong Currancy !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

wow this is one of the strongest nay-saying posts... I just don't get WHY people like that would bother trying to WARN us that we are being duped. I understand the large difference between what has happened in the past and what we are hoping to happen. The fact remains that sometimes there are opportunities that come along that people turn down because... "There is no way that will ever happen and there has never been anything like it that has happened before". But I submit this thought to you people who let logic, and research make ALL of your decisions... How many stories have you heard of people having regret for the rest of their lives because they didn't get in on a ground floor investment, and then that stock turns into Microsoft caliber or Google? Sometimes you have to listen to your instincts. I encourage you to go read a book called Blink by Malcolm Gladwell. Then think to yourself why are you fighting so hard to change people's minds about this? Probably because you just want more people in your miserable company when you end up missing an opportunity. The difference between people that are successful and those that are not is that some people know how to recognize an opportunity. There is no such thing as a sure thing.

• Upvote 4

Well now, I participated in a major RV back in 1989. I bought a 1989 BroncoII with all the brushguards and

bells and whistles etc. And right after I signed the document it revalued about five grand lower. But I was happy

with the result for a while anyway.

NMGarand

I have been asking the question, Is there a case in history where there has been a RV of currency of any major power nation?

And i too have been asking the question, Is there a case in history where there has been a LOP of currency for a rich nation like Iraq that has been sanctioned (eventually depreciating their currency), invaded and occupied by UN forces?

The answer i got is NO. There has never been one.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I have been asking the question, Is there a case in history where there has been a RV of currency of any major power nation?

Using Google as well as asking a friend who told me about RV of Dinar and my buying 1 million as a result,

I have not found one RV but lots of Devaluations.

Check the For Sale Forum... lots for sale including mine, but No indications of folks buying them, including mine.

I have sent my 1 million back to Dinar Trade for the $810 currently offered.

I hope to get net about $775 after shipping and insurance etc.. paid $1100 for them.. so you can do the math.

Adam Montana is in my best research a fraudulent pumper of a fraudulent get rich quick proposal that the RV will happen with the Dinar, for the 1st time in the history of the world.

Beware... and be warned... This is not an investment, this is a rip-off.

The RV of the Dinar is not going to ever happen! It will devalue for sure, that is the incentive, just like it is for the USA financial handlers.. borrow and spend is the mantra today and forever...

The result has been and will be again, worthless currency...

I hope this helps someone else save at least some of the loss that is coming to everyone else who bought in to this lie like me with the hope that it might be possible!

END of my post is here anything added after this done by the managers of the site, not me

Hey OP...I agree with you....I've been in this game for some years myself...and have just recently, been selling back my dinar since mid November....it is a ruse. Something is not right and deep down most peole ok now this. Even if you stop looking at forums and/or conference calls for 6 mos+ cold turkey and come back, it's like you NEVER LEFT AT ALL...

Kudos to you for your bravery and saying out loud what many of us are secretly thinking.....

all these negs. you received are bogus. Really?!? C'mon now guys

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

I have Dinar....and I want an RV for obvious reasons. BUT

sometimes I want it to RV so bad.... just to say "nanny nanny poo poo" to those that are SO SURE that this thing will NEVER RV that they sold back at a loss.

Heck they will prob log back on and claim to have more dinar than any of us...or cashed out at a better and bigger rate than any of us.

• Upvote 2

I have Dinar....and I want an RV for obvious reasons. BUT

sometimes I want it to RV so bad.... just to say "nanny nanny poo poo" to those that are SO SURE that this thing will NEVER RV that they sold back at a loss.

Heck they will prob log back on after it increases in value and claim to have more dinar than any of us...or cashed out at a better and bigger rate than any of us.

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 1

The other thing that concerns me about the obsession with the value of Iraq's oil is that the U.S. stated goal is to be energy independent over the next decade or so. Which reduces any future value of oil to the U.S., as we will be importing progressively less oil each year. We are already a net exporter of refined products like gasoline. Technology, through replacing oil, and making the significant amount of oil under the U.S. more easily available, is decreasing our need for foreign oil. The world has changed significantly over the last 10 years.

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 1

Hey OP...I agree with you....I've been in this game for some years myself...and have just recently, been selling back my dinar since mid November....it is a ruse. Something is not right and deep down most peole ok now this. Even if you stop looking at forums and/or conference calls for 6 mos+ cold turkey and come back, it's like you NEVER LEFT AT ALL...

Kudos to you for your bravery and saying out loud what many of us are secretly thinking.....

all these negs. you received are bogus. Really?!? C'mon now guys

I think it is the fact that the original poster has the guts to come onto a site provided to us for free if we do not chose to join VIP, and speak out against the person who makes this site possible. If he wants to sell, that is great. It is like he had to have a little tantrum before he left. Pretty childish. I don't think anyone here twisted his arm to make him buy dinar. I see that he is now banned, as it should be. Please do not speak for "most people" here, There are those that feel this is a legitimate investment. All investments carry risks. If you were not willing to accept that fact, then you should never have invested.

I have seen your little stomp your feet tantrums before. Nothing new. I for one am glad that the OP has been banned. Our neg's bogus? Well mine wasn't. This forum is open to opinions, but not to those who show the kind of disrespect this person did. I think you and he should both grow up and learn some respect.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year since I am sure you will not be monitering this site much since this is a bogus scam.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1