Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

America is preparing to carry out a military operation in Syria

yota691

America is preparing to carry out a military operation in Syria

391899478150555_487766747910151_556824834_n.jpg

06/12/2012 03:17

A car bomb exploded this morning near the Syrian Red Crescent Society, killing and wounding a number of citizens, this is a time for preparing the United States of America which to carry out a military operation in Syria if Assad used any chemical weapons

http://www.imn.iq/news/view.17113/

• Upvote 1

Why can't we just send someone in there and do that thingy thing, you know, when you don't want someone around anymore, disappear, puff their gone.

Much cleaner to me.

Rather than go in and cause more destruction to the civilian life. These poor people, women and children are living in enough fear already how much more can the withstand.

• Upvote 1

Why can't we just send someone in there and do that thingy thing, you know, when you don't want someone around anymore, disappear, puff their gone.

Much cleaner to me.

Rather than go in and cause more destruction to the civilian life. These poor people, women and children are living in enough fear already how much more can the withstand.

Pattyangel, they may very well be doing that "thingy thing, puff" as you stated, they just haven't let the cat out of the bag yet.

• Upvote 1

This is the world's worst hot-bed of terrorist, always has been, always will be!

For years and years this country has been the training grounds for terror organizations.

Why should America care what happens here???????????????

Let them kill each other - they have NEVER been friendly to the USA.

We are going to send our troops over there to die for them?????????

We've been fairly active albiet covertly so, in Syria for some time. Benghazi was/is part of our participation in Syria. PattyAngel, if by thingy you mean go in with snipers and cap the guy... that doesn't really work anymore (if it ever did). It has to be more organic, and come from within the citizens, as its somewhat of a culture change (embracing democracy)... Of course it was decided long ago, that democractization of the ME would be the best bet for eliminating terrorism... Most especially that directed toward the US and EU... That is our investment, in participation in this event....

What is needed in democratization is a change of "culture". If they cap the guy, there would merely be a successor, and not much changed (culturally, in thinking and by-in/personal investment... etc etc etc)... if it happens organically from within the citizens, and those in power or who will assume power (by way of democracy) it is far more sustainable, with much less need for military oversight, control and policing (in the long run).... If that's what you meant... cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Its none of our business what the syrians do. We need to mind our own business. Take care of our own problems and let islam take care of itself. How many wars do we need to fight for these people only to get shat upon. Let God sort it out.

i agree syria is no threat to the united states .. we have no business getting involved .. if obama gets involved hes just a war monger .. feeding the war machine for profits and most likely obam wants to steal syrias oil..he had this figured out from the beginning to make his oil buddys rich

• Upvote 2

Its none of our business what the syrians do. We need to mind our own business. Take care of our own problems and let islam take care of itself. How many wars do we need to fight for these people only to get shat upon. Let God sort it out.

Excellent statement in my books dog53. +1 for speaking your mind.

pp

• Upvote 1

What does Assad think about the situation?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b6_1352490257&comments=1

He sounds pretty reasonable to me. He doesn't sound at all like he wants to bomb his own with sarin gas. Hope the U.S. stays clear of this mess but I am not too hopeful. If there is a buck to be made from instability I doubt the PTB will contain themselves. After all, it won't be them getting dirty in the mess.

Yes the Shittttttt is getting deep, and we already have military bases in Turkey, but I'm sure there is going to be a lot more added to the bases. All day yesterday i been watching Fighter Jets Scramble From Dover Air Base for something and I'm sure it is not for training. :huh: