Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is your favorite Christmas song

moose 57

Here's mine moose. I've been playing this for the past 5 years to hubby, but not this time, he's mine for Christmas. He'll be home for Christmas... :)/>/>

So happy for you Patty. Maybe you should leave these for Santa instead of cookies (that is if Santa isn't too full of cobbler)! <--- inside joke! ;)/>

holiday-donuts.jpg

Merry Christmas Baby...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS7IXTOpXlk

• Upvote 1

White Christmas... Probably because I've never experienced snow on Christmas, we've actually had a small blizzard during Spring break before but never Christmas... it's just a beautiful song.

Here's mine moose. I've been playing this for the past 5 years to hubby, but not this time, he's mine for Christmas. He'll be home for Christmas... :)/>

I'm so happy for you Patty, I know you must be so excited right now!!

• Upvote 1

O Holy Night... hands down fav!

You're right Jax.... O Holy Night is such a beautiful traditional Christmas song. "Fall on your knees".... gets me every time! I'm partial to Nat King Cole's version (probably because I grew up with it) but this one is nice from Josh Groban (whoever that is...I don't get out much!). ;)/>/>

• Upvote 3