Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for the entire Dinar Community

drc85260

I have a question to pose to the entire Dinar Community:Why does everyone use an Alias?What is everyone hiding?If you went to a financial planner and he used the name Sponge Bob would you have confidence in his ability?I think it is curious...Cheers,Spider Man

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have a question to pose to the entire Dinar Community:Why does everyone use an Alias?What is everyone hiding?If you went to a financial planner and he used the name Sponge Bob would you have confidence in his ability?I think it is curious...Cheers,Spider Man

Why are you called DRC85260?? Thats curious ??

My corporation uses a number to identify itself even at the bank !!

Why my friends call me Snooz ? I wont get into that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a great day DRC ;):D

• Upvote 5

Mine comes from being a rescue/recovery diver, my family and I love everything on and under the water, and I like Clive Cussler books.

What really has me angry about this post is now I have to find a new financial planner thanks to you. Sorry SpongeBob I'm moving my portfolio over to Charlie Brown, you can't be trusted!! :P:lol: :lol: :lol::D

• Upvote 12

The difference with online aliases is we are not selling or asking for anything. Only voicing opinions and asking questions. What's interesting about this site is I've made a lot of great friends, I know a few of their real names not a lot, but our friendships are based on mutual beliefs and opinions off of the words we use and the way we write them. The coolest part is you get to know someone for who they really are with out ever seeing their faces, many people are either to shy or judgmental to make friends face to face until they really know someone, to me this is a sign of true friendship. Personally being a salesman I have no problems stepping into a crowd and saying Hello! Come post RV I plan on putting these names with faces at a huge RV party, and continuing friendships long after the dinar has left our hands! :D

Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 9

I love Sponge Bob!!!

What kind of question is this? get real.

• Upvote 1

I love Sponge Bob!!!

What kind of question is this? get real.

EZ moose.....after all, you added your reply. :D

Btw....Cherysh (I or Cherish) is to always remind me to love cherish my life and the people in it. Life is going by so fast ....I dont want to forget the important stuff.

• Upvote 1

Yes of course most of them have something to hide - millions of Dinar. Most of it in cash (apart from the warka account holders.) That answer alone should tell you why a smart person wouldn't give their name out to total strangers.

• Upvote 2

Quite honestly, anonymity. If this thing were to RV at 1:1, that would mean that I have millions upon millions of dollars worth of currency and, under those circumstances, I don't want anyone to know who I am. There are a lot of crazy people out there and the less of them that know who I am, the safer my family and I are.

• Upvote 7

Hello all

Seeing as how we are being so Frank about our true identity

I will start just to show I am not afraid of the truth

My name is Joe

My SS# is 763-44-1680

I live in the most southern pan handle of Fl.

Third swamp on the left. I put my 77 million dinar in my attack kitty's bed cushion for safe keeping.

I had to have her de-clawed because when she fluffed her bed she kept poking holes in my dinar

Every night when I get home from work I drink moonshine and get on DV and make stupid comments

and ask stupid questions till I pass out.

At 4am I get up and start the routine all over again

I live for the RV So I can get a bigger still and spend my days in the swamp catching more kitty's

So now that I have told you all about the real me

It's your turn to tell us about the real you.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 4

Quite honestly, anonymity. If this thing were to RV at 1:1, that would mean that I have millions upon millions of dollars worth of currency and, under those circumstances, I don't want anyone to know who I am. There are a lot of crazy people out there and the less of them that know who I am, the safer my family and I are.

Agreed....unfortunate for ME, though, that the 'crazy people' and 'my family' are the same.

:lol:

I chose this alias because it is a name that has been in my family, on both sides, for several generations. Oddly, not a really "pretty" name, but one that sure made it through time, at least until I came along, where it stopped. So I decided to use it here.

Not sure. I have 3 passports and not 1 has my real name. Guess thats how it is. ;)/>/>/>/>

And Sentinel7 ---Im sure we could get along. :lol:/>/>/>

How do you do that? Here's at least one "inquiring mind" that wants to know.

oops

Edited by Francie26

The difference with online aliases is we are not selling or asking for anything. Only voicing opinions and asking questions. What's interesting about this site is I've made a lot of great friends, I know a few of their real names not a lot, but our friendships are based on mutual beliefs and opinions off of the words we use and the way we write them. The coolest part is you get to know someone for who they really are with out ever seeing their faces, many people are either to shy or judgmental to make friends face to face until they really know someone, to me this is a sign of true friendship. Personally being a salesman I have no problems stepping into a crowd and saying Hello! Come post RV I plan on putting these names with faces at a huge RV party, and continuing friendships long after the dinar has left our hands! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post!

What you wrote was heart felt, i have no doubt you must have many freinds and even more after the RV. so glad we have so many great people as you on this site.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 1

I'm not disagreeing with you at all, but this is something Okie and his mutt Bulldog got started, with their paranoid security talks, people having to move, never use your real address, switch banks, etc. If........ ok when, this thing RV's even at 1 to 1 the majority of dinar holders will have a few million dollars after taxes you can cut that down considerably, so the dollar amount we are talking about is nothing compared to some of these 300 to 400 million dollar powerball winners. Winning the lotto yes I would be worried about security, but a few million? Nah, think about all the millionaires in your areas alone, I'm not one of them yet, but have many friends who are way over that, and none of them are paranoid about it. The clowns in Hollywood make much more than this a year, I don't feel they have that tight of security for personal safety it's more to keep paparazzis from getting that elusive just stepped out of the shower shot to throw all over the papers! :lol: Think about it though pro athletes, CEO's, etc. Really a million dollars isn't that much these days, just ask O! <_<

What you wrote was heart felt, i have no doubt you must have many freinds and even more after the RV. so glad we have so many great people as you on this site.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV

Much appreciated friend!! :D

• Upvote 1

.......because nobody would ever believe my real name is Jason Bourne.

GO RV, then BV

We figured out your true identity along time ago Mr. Bourne! :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> Oh and by the way, you look tired you should get some rest and the new furniture looks great from the road! :P/>

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 3

what does it matter? last time i checked we are free to stay anonymous or NOT its all up to the individual on a personal basis honestly i dont want my business out there for safety reasons the world is a dangerous place many cannot be trusted call it paranoia i call it being smart this is why i choose NOT to have a facebook account as well. Plus i am not into the whole social media thing never have been, never will. Does this mean i have something to hide of course NOT but in reality we all have skeletons in our closets its just up to an individual to be smart about who and what they reveal to complete strangers.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1