Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Aljazera Accepting Buy Orders For Asiacell!

Hello there my friends. Great news today! Aljazera is accpeting buy orders for Asiacell for the offical February 3rd 2013 listing. We have until Febrary 2nd to have our buy orders in. Time to scrape up every nickel you have for this unprecedented event! We can send in our buy orders as early as 2 days ago :)/>

No one knows what the price per share will be so yes, there are inherent risks involved. Some may wait some may jump early. You all already can feel through this posting what I will be doing. YAHOO! emot-woot.gif

Here is the official notification sent:

Dear Client,

Aljazera Brokerage Company website is www.isxbroker.com

We received and official letter from the ISX stating that Asiacell (whose symbol is TASC) had been listed on the ISX and that 25% of the company share will be traded on 3 February 2013. The share price is open and brokerage firms must send all their investors' buy orders to the ISX from 3 December 2012 - 2 Febrary 2013. Share will be purchased in blocks.

www.isxbroker.com

Edited by k98nights
Contact information for a broker not permitted
  • Upvote 2

Trinity, do you see anything in this progress that indicates the currency revalue?

no, but i am not one who tie an rv to all information coming out of iraq. the isx, in my humble opinion, is the greatest way to invest in iraq especially if an rv is speculated to take place. but no, this news does not signal an rv as far as i am concerned.

Hello ISXers,

I too am looking for a grounded starting point. I am wondering if the blocks are put ranges or first come first serve by brokers as blocks by highest to lowest? Perhaps those of us with the same broker should seek a communique of further explanation. i would imagine a brokerage who knew its clientele were about to be swimming in cash would realize a certain amount of support would be needed realizing the gravity of our concern. Just my opinion....

• Upvote 1

hi there my friends. let me help dispel some of the confusion. there is a chance that i may be wrong so take it for all its worth but here goes.

there will be no way for us to know the share price. so my buy order will simply state how much dinars worth of stock i want to purchase. for instance my buy order might say $3.5M IQD worth of TASC. along with that, the brokers will get TASC shares metered out to them in block sizes which is different from how they purchase securities already established in the market.

the block sizes has nothing to do with us, the investor, but everything to do with how much investment money a broker has from their clients and their own coffers which will determine how many blocks they are able to purchase.

again i could be off base here but i believe this is how it will all pan out. the only thing we can determine is how much money we desire to invest. think about it like this, $2M dinar invested in TASC is still $2M dinar regardless if you hold 100,000 shares @ $20 iqd/share or 2M shares @ $1 iqd/share.

• Upvote 1

TrinityeXchange and the rest of the Dinar Asiacell investment family; I forwarded my order form for my requested shares back when the word first came out that Asiacell would be coming available on the ISX.

I also received this notice from Mr. Hasan A.L. Abdul-Karim, and responded whether or not I needed to update my request, or whether my current request is still good. Of course we did not know at the time that "TASC" would be the clicker for this stock.

I will post an update as soon as I hear from Mr. Abdul-Karim.

TrinityeXchange I agree with you that the ISX is the best way to invest in Iraq ... especially with these two IPO stocks coming forward on the ISX; as well as when the RV occurs, without being robbed by Dinar dealers.

Again I will post an update as soon as I hear from Mr. Abdul-Karim; and TrinityeXchange thanks for the post.

RPMAC

• Upvote 1

For all interested, this is the official notification from Aljazera on how the buying process with unfold. It is pretty clear cut. Please excuse any typos as I typed it out.

Our Dear Clients,

We received an official letter from the ISX stating that Asiacell ( whose symbol is TASC ) had been listed on the ISX and that 25% of the company share will be traded on 3 February 2013. The number of shares and the minimum share price will be on the ISX website, www.isx-iq.net, on 25 December 2012. Buying Authorizations will be sent by ISX brokerage firms to the ISX from 3 January 2013 through 2 February 2013. Your Buying Authorizations will be executed on 3 February 2013, the first day TASC is traded on teh ISX.

In accordance with Aljazera Brokerage Company policy, the minimum number of TASC shares you can purchase is 100,000 shares.

• Upvote 1

Now here's the question. Will the share price go up or go down after the public release? Google, Amazon, Facebook, and many other share prices went down after their IPO. Some recover the initial share price and more, but others don't.

For me, I'll wait to see what the initial price is before unloading. If anything, I think there is money to be made in the short term since demand is high. Maybe bu and seel quickly is on of my strategies concerning this.

Now here's the question. Will the share price go up or go down after the public release? Google, Amazon, Facebook, and many other share prices went down after their IPO. Some recover the initial share price and more, but others don't.

For me, I'll wait to see what the initial price is before unloading. If anything, I think there is money to be made in the short term since demand is high. Maybe bu and seel quickly is on of my strategies concerning this.

Does anyone know of any other historic IPO plays that one could study and perform DD. I am thinking of possible telecom IPO's in Kuwait and perhaps UAE???

I have to agree with you there.

That and I believe Al Jazeera has a $10,000 minimum - that's a lot of dough to give to someone that's not bonded or accountable to a US citizen in any material way.

:twocents:

• Upvote 3

That and I believe Al Jazeera has a $10,000 minimum - that's a lot of dough to give to someone that's not bonded or accountable to a US citizen in any material way.

TwoCents.gif

I am by no means an authority on the "minimums" subject, but I think his minimum consists of at least 100,000 SHARES for any given transaction (and per stock symbol). Now, depending on what price they come out at it could be $10,000, but I really hope not!

• Upvote 1

I am "Staying the Course" on this one. Depending on who you are working with, some of us have recieved pretty clear instructions on next steps. We should always exercise caution in fiscal dealings. Luckily, my past dealings have already suggested to me that my Broker is working on my behalf with upmost fidelity. Should I be wrong, God Is Still A Good God.

• Upvote 2

caution is to the wind with me. some people within this investment are already living well and have multiple income streams. i certainly do not. if i wait for the custodian banks' presence to the isx, which will add a considerable amount of foreign investment security, it will be too late for me, the poor guy. the big fish will edge me out in no time. the poor guy has to absorb more risks than the wealthy to attain wealth. a 10% profit for the wealthy is considerable, not so for a guy with $5 invested.

so i am jumping into the isx and all it offers with both feet and as much capital as i can muster.

Asiacell, I AM ALL IN!

• Upvote 1

TwoCents.gif

WHO IS YOUR BROKER OF CHOICE?

caution is to the wind with me. some people within this investment are already living well and have multiple income streams. i certainly do not. if i wait for the custodian banks' presence to the isx, which will add a considerable amount of foreign investment security, it will be too late for me, the poor guy. the big fish will edge me out in no time. the poor guy has to absorb more risks than the wealthy to attain wealth. a 10% profit for the wealthy is considerable, not so for a guy with $5 invested.

so i am jumping into the isx and all it offers with both feet and as much capital as i can muster.

Asiacell, I AM ALL IN!

AGREED

For too long, I have only been able to "glean the fields" that others have already harvested. I discern this opportunity to be the work of God's Providence! I have caught a few penny stocks along the way, at the bottom, but I have NEVER been in a position like this before. I am not a finacial guy just an armchair trader every now and then. However, the way my numbers have come out... All I can say, should God allow what I think He is going to allow, it will be time for me to move on to the next chapter in being a Blessing to God's Children and the Stranger amongs us.

Blessings,

For too long, I have only been able to "glean the fields" that others have already harvested. I discern this opportunity to be the work of God's Providence! I have caught a few penny stocks along the way, at the bottom, but I have NEVER been in a position like this before. I am not a finacial guy just an armchair trader every now and then. However, the way my numbers have come out... All I can say, should God allow what I think He is going to allow, it will be time for me to move on to the next chapter in being a Blessing to God's Children and the Stranger amongs us.

Blessings,

amen

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Just an FYI that I sent Aljazera a request for more information on how to properly fill out a buy order for TASC. I will update the forum with his reply.

Go to www.isxbroker.com and you can download the buy/sell application.

I think it's 10K for new customers. It's 1K or 100,000 shares for existing customers.

The cut off for $1,000 to join Aljazera Brokerage was the end of July 2012! Anytime after that it is $10,000.

King Solomon prayed not for riches, but for wisdom.

Based on how Iraq has performed thus far, wisdom would dictate for one to be extremely conservative with this IPO. These Asiacell owners are offering 25% of their company by law. IMO these guy's are trying to pay for their licensing and capital investment right out of the gate with no other competition. We need to ask ourselves why all 3 telecom companies were willing to pay fines for not listing an IPO on the ISX on time? Is Asiacell really in the profit? Does Asiacell really have the market penetration claimed? There seems to be too many pumpers with this stock, although I'm sure they are well intended. My strategy is to wait and see and buy on the pull back or dip. Quite possibly 50%, remember Facebook?

One more thing. Without an internationally traded currency,what is the real value? Even though we know the Dinar is undervalued, that does not necessarily transferr to an IPO......IMO