Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can someone please show me?

dinarck

I suspect the reason is pretty much the same for everyone, its an enjoyable discussion. Whether you are a current-holder, previous-holder, future-holder, or never-holder of dinars seems irrelevant to me. What is needed is just an interest in the subject.

End Quote

Agreed.

• Upvote 1

I keep reading in the main forums about the "RV" or "RI" and its talked about like these are real things. It seems like its just a given that Iraq will "RV". Well if in fact a "RV" is a real economic event then obviously there has been one performed in the past. So please someone show me. If anyone can point to a "RV" that has occurred in the past then I would feel much better about this whole thing. There are plenty of oil rich countries out there that could have done one if they actually do exist. Saudi, Dubai, Russia, Venezuela, and the list goes on. So where are they? Anyone? Please. Now if in fact one has never been performed then you may have to ask yourself why. If a "RV" is such a great thing and something a country like Iraq wants to do then how come one has never been done?

I already no the outcome of this thread. There will be no "RVs" shown except the usual appreciations in currency values by a few percent at a time. So now that we know "RVs" don't exist then why are they spouted off as being real everyday on this site? Those of you who disagree then please explain where I am wrong. Explain how one would work even of they were real. How would one not create instant hyperinflation in the country that is attempting it? Just trying to get some answers here since I am baffled that an economic event that does not and cannot exist is talked about as a real thing constantly here.

Dinarck,

Has there been any instances, EVER, a rich country like Iraq, sanctioned and invaded by the UN forces, lopped their currency :D

or has there been any instances, EVER, a rich country like Iraq, with 75 billion dollar purchasing power 24 yrs ago when their population was just 17 million people ~ decided to LOP their currency and settle for a 25 billion dollar purchasing power when their population is now 30 million people…

So. I’m asking you the same question dinarck ~ If a LOP is such a great thing and something a country like Iraq wants to do, how come no country like Iraq has ever done it before?

• Upvote 2

Thanks arnie. Sorry if I am coming off that way but I think a straight forward approach is justified in this case. Years of misinformation, hype campaigns, straight out lies, deception, and low life scum bag pumpers taking advantage of people has really done a number on people's common sense. Everyone wants to be rich. Everyone wants to believe that they are going to be rich. No one wants to hear that they are not going to be rich. Everyone wants to be told they are going to be rich. You see it over at Sheeples Dinar all the time. Sweet talk to keep the sheep in the flock. We are all a family here at so and so pumper site. We love each and everyone of you and are praying for you and this "blessing" that is coming. Lol. It's con man 101. Make people feel welcome and liked so you can continue to take advantage of them. People trust you more if you sweet talk them with niceties. Special wording that makes people feel better isn't going to solve anything. Straight forward in your face facts and debate is what is needed to wake people up out of the dinar coma that internet scam artist have created over the years by hypnotizing thousands of unknowing "investors" using made up economic events that promise overnight riches.

Thank you. I understand your point. I've been reading yours and keeps posts for quite awhile, so I do know and respect both sides of the coin so to speak. I do concrete for a livin, and can't help wanting this just like everyone else. If it doesn't work out I won't be too broken up about it. You keep rockin your point, and I'll keep reading your posts. Peace :)

Dinarck,

You are not wrong. I just really hope you are. I don't have much dinar, so really it's not a risk to me. This will neither make or break me no matter what happens. I just hope that TPTB are doing an experiment that goes in my favor for once.

Just because you are not wrong doesn't give the right to be cocky, either. You have little couth(sp). I'm sure face to face you would not talk to me in this manner. You are an intelligent person. I think that you could come up with better wording that doesn't make people want to grab you by the throat. Just sayin. ;)/>/>

LOL

LOL

My feelings exactly Arnie - Dinarck, you are smart. It's just the EQ that's a bit off.

I would take a wild guess and say...you're single.

Is it just dueling opinions? I don't think so. One side has clear support that an RV can not happen. The other side does not offer solutions to these many fundamental problems, but just ignores them saying things like "you can't know" or "its just your opinion".

The US stock market has done quite well over the last couple of years actually. Sure there is risk, but there is proportional return too. That is what is missing with the iQD as there is no possibility of a good return. Its not unlikely, its impossible.

So closing your eyes on the freeway comes with great reward? Sometimes great reward comes with great risk, but risk alone does not imply reward.

Well Joe...glad to hear this is your last post. Because you say any profit in this is "impossible."

So I guess you're outta here....seeya.

Dinarck,

Has there been any instances, EVER, a rich country like Iraq, sanctioned and invaded by the UN forces, lopped their currency :D/>/>

or has there been any instances, EVER, a rich country like Iraq, with 75 billion dollar purchasing power 24 yrs ago when their population was just 17 million people ~ decided to LOP their currency and settle for a 25 billion dollar purchasing power when their population is now 30 million people…

So. I’m asking you the same question dinarck ~ If a LOP is such a great thing and something a country like Iraq wants to do, how come no country like Iraq has ever done it before?

Exactly Zul - great points. And to continue...

Why hasn't Iraq LOPed yet? They could have been through with this high number currency bit, revenue neutral events don't need high security (unless they know it would piss off the population, hence another reason to RI/RV.) If they RD given the current numbers, they don't have the money to run the country/government even at $3 which is certainly too high to come out at.(25T dinar transforms to $75 billion dollars worth of dinar)

Also the term "RV" seems to cover a wider spectrum of possible routes to appreciation..such as a float.

Edited by hame55

Well Joe...glad to hear this is your last post. Because you say any profit in this is "impossible."

If you only want to hear tales of riches to come just put me on ignore and/or stay out of the LOPsterTank.

So I guess you're outta here....seeya.

Many say the same, but so far none have explained it. Is this not a forum for discussing the dinar? I see nothing that says its only for discussing how amazingly rich everyone is about to be. Especially in the LOPsterTank. Nor do you even see such a question asked no matter what the opinion of the investment in question, in other forums about investments.
  • Upvote 1

Dinarck,

Has there been any instances, EVER, a rich country like Iraq, sanctioned and invaded by the UN forces, lopped their currency :D/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

I'm not sure what you mean by "purchasing power" or where the 75B and 25B numbers come from. But Venezuela did an RD in 2008 when their GDP was $300B USD, so bigger than Iraq.

Why hasn't Iraq LOPed yet? They could have been through with this high number currency bit, revenue neutral events don't need high security (unless they know it would piss off the population,

Iraq doesn't do anything quickly. Its a highly factionalized country and government. Why would the process of an RD be immune to that? You need security due to people carrying around more cash then usual to exchange it. To make sure that no money laundering (counterfeit to clean) is taking place. But I agree that is not a big deal. Its mostly just politics I'd guess. But more importantly its false logic to say since they have not done it already they are not likely to do so.

Speaking of pissing people off. Suppose two workers that are paid weekly and living payday to payday get paid just before and just after an RV to $1. The one that gets paid just before and has not had time to spend it and gets 20 years of pay at the old rate. The one that gets paid after the RV has their pay adjust down by 1000x (as everything has to be) so just gets the exactly same value they had before. The second guy seems likely to me to not be a particularly happy camper.

hence another reason to RI/RV.) If they RD given the current numbers, they don't have the money to run the country/government even at $3 which is certainly too high to come out at.(25T dinar transforms to $75 billion dollars worth of dinar)

How would an RD change the amount of money available to run the country? 72T IQD is exactly equal to 72B IQN or whatever they call them.

Also the term "RV" seems to cover a wider spectrum of possible routes to appreciation..such as a float.

Not usually in the context in which its used here. But sure if they let the dinar float it might go up, or down, or up and then down or... but not by 1000% but by amounts more like 0.2%. Again the biggest RV is always stated as the Chinese Yuan that has moved up 30% over the last 7 years. Right now, I'd guess the IQD would go down if allowed to float, but just a guess. Edited by JoeFriday

Dinarck,

Has there been any instances, EVER, a rich country like Iraq, sanctioned and invaded by the UN forces, lopped their currency :D/>

Like Joe already pointed out. Venezuela.

This thread isn't about a Lop. (Whatever that is) It's about the nonexistence of "RVs". The bottom line is that thousands of people have been led to believe in something that doesn't exist and now everyone speaks about it like its a real thing. Thats the whole point of this thread. Show otherwise.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have been asking the same question, and using Google as well as asking a friend who told me about RV of Dinar and my buying 1 million as a result, I have not found one RV but lots of Devaluations. Check the For Sale Forum... lots for sale including mine, but No indications of folks buying them, including mine. I have sent my 1 million back to Dinar Trade for the $810 currently offered. I hop to get net about $775 after shipping and insurance etc.. paid $1100 for them.. so you can do the math.

Adam Montana is in my best research a fraudulent pumper of a fraudulent get rich quick proposal that the RV will happen with the Dinar, for the 1st time in the history of the world.

Beware... and be warned... This is not an investment, this is a rip-off.

Here are my reference URLs that may be of interest to you if you want to do your own research, copy and paste without the opening and closing quotes these addresses..

"http://www.montanaintel.blogspot.com/"

"http://***********.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/the-truth-about-the-iraqi-dinar-part-1/"

replace the string of *** with "Iraq currency watch" no spaces or quotes..

part II is informative too, these are only two of many urls that have info about the lies being told about this or any RV..

The RV of the Dinar is not going to ever happen! It will devalue for sure, that is the incentive, just like it is for the USA financial handlers.. borrow and spend is the mantra today and forever...

The result has been and will be again, worthless currency...

I hope this helps someone else save at least some of the loss that is coming to everyone else who bought in to this lie like me with the hope that it might be possible!

• Upvote 4

Not talking about the total non -existence of a revaluation (RV) , we know they are possible, however rare .. We disagree on the amount and that they are predictable.

Sure countries manipulate the value of their currencies and sometimes its even an increase in value but ONLY by a percent at a time or even a fraction of a percent at a time. Sure there has been rare cases of even a little bit more but not much. This is usually done to offset inflation. The reason increases can only be tiny is because that's all economics will allow. Huge jumps (which don't exist) would be devastating. It would crash the whole economy due to the massive shock to the trade imbalance and the hyperinflation such an increase would instantly cause.

We have already seen the CBI go from 1170 to 1166. This is a true RV if that's what you want to call it folks. The overnight 100,000% increase you have been promised can not and will not ever happen.

Sure countries manipulate the value of their currencies and sometimes its even an increase in value but ONLY by a percent at a time or even a fraction of a percent at a time. Sure there has been rare cases of even a little bit more but not much. This is usually done to offset inflation. The reason increases can only be tiny is because that's all economics will allow. Huge jumps (which don't exist) would be devastating. It would crash the whole economy due to the massive shock to the trade imbalance and the hyperinflation such an increase would instantly cause.

We have already seen the CBI go from 1170 to 1166. This is a true RV if that's what you want to call it folks. The overnight 100,000% increase you have been promised can not and will not ever happen.

Hey dinarck, quick question for you from a continuously learning mind:

In light of what you just posted here, that huge jumps in a currencys value would be devastating to any economy (which I wholeheartedly agree with), does it make a difference that the USD is so widely used in Iraq?

I've not been there and don't plan on going anytime soon so I really have no way to verify this but, it's my understanding that the USD may be more widely used in Iraq than the IQD (At least I believe this is so on the streets of Iraq, not sure about how the GOI makes its payments). If that is true would a large increase in the IQD really be that devastating to the Iraqi economy?

PS: I'm fully aware that the apparent 72 trillion in IQD is the major obstacle to anything happening, I'm just curious if the use of 2 currencies in a country would make it more difficult to predict what the outcome of raising a currency value would be.

Thanks in advance to any who reply.

WW.

Merry Christmas Dinarck!! You know most of us believe this will be an unprecedented event so there really isn't proof that what we are looking for has happened before... So with that said I hope you have a great holiday season.. ( no one is gonna be able to refute what you say until it happens so you know threads like this is really unnecessary)

Merry Christmas Dinarck!! You know most of us believe this will be an unprecedented event so there really isn't proof that what we are looking for has happened before... So with that said I hope you have a great holiday season.. ( no one is gonna be able to refute what you say until it happens so you know threads like this is really unnecessary)

Bama, my good friend.........a happy anticipated Christmas to you.......In regard to what you stated ( it's your thought so I of course do respect it...)...I'd say what Dinarck wrote (even repeatedly, yes) is not "un-necessary" imho.. At least not un-necessary as those counterpart hyped up posts appearing a few tens of times every day....The balance will always be in the negative compared to those even though Dinarck and others would post tens of times a day. I think we all can agree with this.

Imo counterbalance ( a mere attempt really) is only a good thing.

With utmost respect..

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bama, my good friend.........a happy anticipated Christmas to you.......In regard to what you stated ( it's your thought so I of course do respect it...)...I'd say what Dinarck wrote (even repeatedly, yes) is not "un-necessary" imho.. At least not un-necessary as those counterpart hype up posts appearing a few tens of times every day....The balance will always be in the negative compared to those even though Dinarck and others would post tens of times a day. I think we all can agree with this.

With utmost respect..

I know what you're saying Umb, I even find the go RV stuff repetetive at times, at this point it's really just wait and see.. I meant him no disrespect, I was just giving an opinion like everyone else..

• Upvote 1

Hey dinarck, quick question for you from a continuously learning mind:

In light of what you just posted here, that huge jumps in a currencys value would be devastating to any economy (which I wholeheartedly agree with), does it make a difference that the USD is so widely used in Iraq?

I've not been there and don't plan on going anytime soon so I really have no way to verify this but, it's my understanding that the USD may be more widely used in Iraq than the IQD (At least I believe this is so on the streets of Iraq, not sure about how the GOI makes its payments). If that is true would a large increase in the IQD really be that devastating to the Iraqi economy?

PS: I'm fully aware that the apparent 72 trillion in IQD is the major obstacle to anything happening, I'm just curious if the use of 2 currencies in a country would make it more difficult to predict what the outcome of raising a currency value would be.

Thanks in advance to any who reply.

WW.

It makes zero difference. The spewrews would like you to believe that there is very little IQD inside of Iraq. This of course is yet another lie from them. We have talked on this very site to people on the ground inside Iraq and they tell us 25,000 IQD notes are as common there as a 20 dollar bill is here. IQD is the currency of Iraq. It is widely used.

72 trillion M2. Let's talk about that. If Iraq were able to "RV" to one then that makes their M2 worth 72 trillion USD. It doesn't take much intelligence to understand this and that it will never happen. The spewrews again lie and say that most of that has been "sucked" in. Lol. Then what was done with it? Was it destroyed? Why? They just gave billions in USD to get it back. Maybe it was put in a vault. So they "suck" in say 30 trillion IQD and put it in a vault. How nice it mist be to be able to "RV" and make that 30 trillion IQD worth 30 trillion USD. Again it doesn't take much intelligence to understand that wealth isn't now or ever created by mythical RVs. If so every country on earth would be RVing themselves trillions in wealth everyday. This also shows that the "unprecedented" argument is just as bogus as the rest of the economic ignorance that is spouted off in dinar land daily as truth.

The definition of inflation is too much money chasing to few goods or services. You be the judge of what would happen in Iraq if suddenly 25,000 IQD notes were worth 25,000 USD.

Good questions Wally. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know what you're saying Umb, I even find the go RV stuff repetetive at times, at this point it's really just wait and see.. I meant him no disrespect, I was just giving an opinion like everyone else..

I know you meant no disrespect , my Friend.... And none of that showed infact...I appreciate your opinions.

• Upvote 1

It makes zero difference. The spewrews would like you to believe that there is very little IQD inside of Iraq. This of course is yet another lie from them. We have talked on this very site to people on the ground inside Iraq and they tell us 25,000 IQD notes are as common there as a 20 dollar bill is here. IQD is the currency of Iraq. It is widely used.

Good questions Wally. Thanks.

Yeah, I guess I'm slowly waking up to the realistic possibilities of the IQD....

I did some of my own research last week about the recent history of the IQD and it turns out that the old Saddam notes lost their internationally recognized value in the mid 90's (actually in 1995 due to excessive printing and UN/ US sanctions) and never really regained their value after that, according to what I saw. This would seem to be a major blow to the potential of a large Rv because when the new notes (the one we have now) were introduced (2003 - 2004) they basically were recognized to have the same value as the old Saddam notes (around 3500:1 with the USD). I was under the false assumption that the old Saddam notes lost their value at the beginning of the Iraq war and that is simply not the case, at least according to what I saw.

Now it is true that the currency has risen from there to where we are today at 1166, and actually has gone as high as 980:1, but apparently the inflation was too much at that higher rate so they settled in at 1170 in 2009. That was also an eye opener because my research shows that they had to settle at the 1170 rate to curb inflation. This leads to another question: If they are struggling with inflation at anything much higher than 1170 how will it ever be possible to significantly raise the value of that currency to anything much higher than it's at now? It doesn't seem to add up.

Anyway, I still hold my IQD as that money has been allocated already. I do not plan to sell until the bitter end, no matter how long it takes and no matter what the outcome. There is a slight chance that in 10 years or so maybe we will make some return on this but we'll see. I don't feel bad, at all, about paying for the platinum membership and joining the OSI group.... I have learned a lot over there no matter what happens to the IQD. Besides, since I spend so much time on this site and have learned so much in so many areas I don't mind giving some financial support.

Thanks for your reply and for the irresistable logic you have presented throughout your time on this site.

WW.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Like Joe already pointed out. Venezuela.

This thread isn't about a Lop. (Whatever that is) It's about the nonexistence of "RVs". The bottom line is that thousands of people have been led to believe in something that doesn't exist and now everyone speaks about it like its a real thing. Thats the whole point of this thread. Show otherwise.

Venezuela is nothing like what Iraq has been through :)/>

So there's no comparison between Iraq to Venezuela or any other situations / countries. Situations like Iraq simply never exist before.

Edited by zul
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Venezuela is nothing like what Iraq has been through :)/>/>/>

So there's no comparison between Iraq to Venezuela or any other situations / countries. Situations like Iraq simply never exist before.

Situations like Iraq? You mean a war torn, third world, corrupt, broke, backwards, stone age, country with a hyperinflated currency. Those situations are more common than you think.

So please explain to us how this "RV" will work. Explain to us how it will not create runaway inflation. Explain to us why no other country will be able to "RV" right after Iraq does. Explain to us in an economist perspective how an increase in currency value of 1000% or 100,000% or even Okies 700,000% percent overnight is going to work. If you think its all a conspiracy by the world powers to use Iraq as a global reset tool then explain how. How would that reset anything anyway? All it would do is create trillions of fiat currency and cause mass inflation.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Situations like Iraq? You mean a war torn, third world, corrupt, broke, backwards, stone age, country with a hyperinflated currency. Those situations are more common than you think.

So please explain to us how this "RV" will work. Explain to us how it will not create runaway inflation. Explain to us why no other country will be able to "RV" right after Iraq does. Explain to us in an economist perspective how an increase in currency value of 1000% or 100,000% or even Okies 700,000% percent overnight is going to work. If you think its all a conspiracy by the world powers to use Iraq as a global reset tool then explain how. How would that reset anything anyway? All it would do is create trillions of fiat currency and cause mass inflation.

LOL! corrupt, broke ? Are you sure you are not talking about Europe or some other nation?

I don’t have to explain anything to you Dinarck..? ))

How can i? U continue to believe Iraq has been increasing their money supply to 60/70 trillion dinar (or whatever) and yet magically reduce their inflation rate from some 40% to 5%.

Let me tell u a little secret ( or a clue if u like)…..you reduce inflation rate by reducing money supply, NOT increasing them.

And 1 to 3% rich population does not create a runaway inflation. Get real.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL! corrupt, broke ? Are you sure you are not talking about Europe or some other nation?

I don’t have to explain anything to you Dinarck..? ))

How can i? U continue to believe Iraq has been increasing their money supply to 60/70 trillion dinar (or whatever) and yet magically reduce their inflation rate from some 40% to 5%.

Let me tell u a little secret ( or a clue if u like)…..you reduce inflation rate by reducing money supply, NOT increasing them.

And 1 to 3% rich population does not create a runaway inflation. Get real.

1 to 3% of the population? Lol.....I guess Kraperoni has you convinced that Dinar doesn't exist inside of Iraq huh?

So suddenly Iraq's M2 becomes worth 72 trillion USD and you are telling us all here that it wouldn't cause inflation of any kind? I think you might want to rethink that.

No not talking about Europe. Talking about Iraq who has to borrow billions every year to meet their budget. Even if oil production increased, what makes you think their currency value would rise by any significant amount? I mean what leads you to believe that economics works that way. Years of spewrew nonsense probably.

• Upvote 2

1 to 3% of the population? Lol.....I guess Kraperoni has you convinced that Dinar doesn't exist inside of Iraq huh?

So suddenly Iraq's M2 becomes worth 72 trillion USD and you are telling us all here that it wouldn't cause inflation of any kind? I think you might want to rethink that.

No not talking about Europe. Talking about Iraq who has to borrow billions every year to meet their budget. Even if oil production increased, what makes you think their currency value would rise by any significant amount? I mean what leads you to believe that economics works that way. Years of spewrew nonsense probably.

I guess the lopsters has you convinced into believing that Iraq has been borrowing billions of dollar every year to meet their budget. Lol!

Seriously, where in the he#l did you get that from..? owh..I get it!…you guys must be looking at their FORECASTED budget, the one that they submitted to their parliament every year for approval. Ever realized how they under-quoted their oil prices in their forecast? ~ last year they quoted 85 dollar per barrel when the ACTUAL price was hovering around 100 dollar per barrel. You know why..? Because that’s how the budget is done :)/>

If you want to know whether they have REAL deficit or surpluses, you look at the end of fiscal year not beginning. I thought you guys know this. But obviously you don’t.

Ever heard of drainage fund..? Look it up. Iraq has been putting their surpluses in their drainage fund.

And if you spend time reading actual news, you must have read that they are contemplating in their parliament, to give 25% of their 2011 budget SURPLUSES to their people.

Also in the news, they have 25 trillion dinar (about 20 billion dollar) surpluses from their 2012 budget.

On the 72 trillion M2…./ my statement was, how did they get to the 72 trillion dinar in the first place..? How did they INCREASE their money supply to 72 trilion dinar but at the same time, magically REDUCE their inflation to 5%. The 5% reduction in inflation rate is a result of reducing money supply. That’s economy 101. Think about it.

You need to read up Dinarck.... :rolleyes:/>

Edited by zul
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are many ways of reducing inflation Zul.....the currency auctions are one of them.....if you keep the economies output constant with a growing money supply then inflation can be kept under control.....not to mention raising interest rates which they have done many times over the years....so doing all of the above can bring inflation down and keep it steady even with a growing money supply.......

http://www.economicshelp.org/blog/111/inflation/money-supply-inflation/

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I guess the lopsters has you convinced into believing that Iraq has been borrowing billions of dollar every year to meet their budget. Lol!

Seriously, where in the he#l did you get that from..? owh..I get it!…you guys must be looking at their FORECASTED budget, the one that they submitted to their parliament every year for approval. Ever realized how they under-quoted their oil prices in their forecast? ~ last year they quoted 85 dollar per barrel when the ACTUAL price was hovering around 100 dollar per barrel. You know why..? Because that’s how the budget is done :)/>/>

If you want to know whether they have REAL deficit or surpluses, you look at the end of fiscal year not beginning. I thought you guys know this. But obviously you don’t.

Ever heard of drainage fund..? Look it up. Iraq has been putting their surpluses in their drainage fund.

And if you spend time reading actual news, you must have read that they are contemplating in their parliament, to give 25% of their 2011 budget SURPLUSES to their people.

Also in the news, they have 25 trillion dinar (about 20 billion dollar) surpluses from their 2012 budget.

On the 72 trillion M2…./ my statement was, how did they get to the 72 trillion dinar in the first place..? How did they INCREASE their money supply to 72 trilion dinar but at the same time, magically REDUCE their inflation to 5%. The 5% reduction in inflation rate is a result of reducing money supply. That’s economy 101. Think about it.

You need to read up Dinarck.... :rolleyes:/>/>

I will tell you how they increased their money supply to 72 trillion without increasing inflation. Its all a huge conspiracy by the NWO to reset the global economy by magically RVing the Iraqi Dinar by 100,000% overnight. Yep. They are simply hiding the "RV". They have alot of oil so naturally they are going to increase the value of their currency any day now by 1000s of percent.

Since you are the master of reading "actual" news.....please tell me.....has Iraq paid off all the the debt to the IMF yet or do they need yet another extension? Seems like with all of their surpluses that they run they should be good by now. How about Kuwait? Anything in the Actual news about the billions they owe to them?

• Upvote 1

There are many ways of reducing inflation Zul.....the currency auctions are one of them.....if you keep the economies output constant with a growing money supply then inflation can be kept under control.....not to mention raising interest rates which they have done many times over the years....so doing all of the above can bring inflation down and keep it steady even with a growing money supply.......

http://www.economicshelp.org/blog/111/inflation/money-supply-inflation/

Keep :)/>/>

Keep,

They have been reducing their interest rate since 2007. And according to their "record", they have been increasing their M2 by almost 45 trillion dinar (from 26.9 Trillion to 72 trillion) since tthen.

With that kind of money growth, how do you keep economy output constant when their economy is literally accelerating.

I will tell you how they increased their money supply to 72 trillion without increasing inflation. Its all a huge conspiracy by the NWO to reset the global economy by magically RVing the Iraqi Dinar by 100,000% overnight. Yep. They are simply hiding the "RV". They have alot of oil so naturally they are going to increase the value of their currency any day now by 1000s of percent.

Since you are the master of reading "actual" news.....please tell me.....has Iraq paid off all the the debt to the IMF yet or do they need yet another extension? Seems like with all of their surpluses that they run they should be good by now. How about Kuwait? Anything in the Actual news about the billions they owe to them?

You are not telling me anything Dinarck

Do you think that SBA between IMF and Iraq was for their budget deficit..? :)/>/>)

And do you know why IMF extended their SBA by another 7 months..?? It is because Iraq has stop using them.

How about Kuwait..? Yeah..how about them..? :)/>/> Do you know Iraq has been paying Kuwait annually, 5% from their oil revenues, as stipulated by the UN?

Like i said Dinarck, u need to read up. Peace.

Edited by zul