Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone ever dealt with?

THINK.....

Has anyone ever had dealings with "Buy a Little Dinar" aka "A Little Capitol LLC"? They have offered to buy 5 mil dinar I'm offering for sale but when I google map the address they gave me to send my dinar to it's a house, not an office. Not that this means they aren't on the up & up, just raises a bit of a flag since they want me to send them my dinar before receiving payment. Anyone?

Has anyone ever had dealings with "Buy a Little Dinar" aka "A Little Capitol LLC"? They have offered to buy 5 mil dinar I'm offering for sale but when I google map the address they gave me to send my dinar to it's a house, not an office. Not that this means they aren't on the up & up, just raises a bit of a flag since they want me to send them my dinar before receiving payment. Anyone?

I have paid first many times and have never been taken to the cleaners but that much, I would be a little more cautious. Let them overnight the money or they can make a direct deposit into your bank account. Get the money first ok. Just my opinion.

The manager called me tonight to ease my concerns and said he knows Adam. I'd like to hear from Adam if that's true. I'm not about to just send out 5 mil on faith. I know better. Could be a mute point as it looks like I might do a cash & carry in Ft Worth tomorrow. Would still like to know if these folks are legit.

I have paid first many times and have never been taken to the cleaners but that much, I would be a little more cautious. Let them overnight the money or they can make a direct deposit into your bank account. Get the money first ok. Just my opinion.

By the way, never give your bank account for direct transfer...they can also clean you out like that :)

Hey Think... long time no see man... miss ya we do!!! Hope everything is good on your end! wink.gif

Miss you too RodandStaff. Been busy elsewhere setting up a new business. Here's a little tidbit for you old friend.

I received some very credible info last night from a good friend. Things might be looking up for everyone in the near future. I know it's a bit of a teaser but the info runs deep and involves over 22 million kilograms of gold bullion that has been hidden away in a Swiss bank for over half a century. That's over a trillion without even thinking about the interest. I heard about this bullion years ago but no one knew exactly where it was. I now have scans of the original deposit receipts from 1966. Things might get real interesting quite soon as this bullion is set to be released soon. The plot thickens.

Ok, great... Still doesn't change a iota in regard to your concerns. Get paid first.

I agree umbertino. Some people seem to think everyone else just got off the tuna boat. Turns out to be a mute point as I did a cash & carry today while I was in Ft Worth, Tx with a fellow dinarian. Now if I can just get back to the docks and remember where I parked that darn tuna boat.

• Upvote 3

I agree umbertino. Some people seem to think everyone else just got off the tuna boat. Turns out to be a mute point as I did a cash & carry today while I was in Ft Worth, Tx with a fellow dinarian. Now if I can just get back to the docks and remember where I parked that darn tuna boat.

I believe I spotted yur boat Think down by the pier... but ya better hurry.. there is this suspicious looking clown hanging around and he keeps talking about going for a joy ride in someone's tuna boat!!! unsure.gif

ecuador_manta_tuna_boat.jpg

Miss you too RodandStaff. Been busy elsewhere setting up a new business. Here's a little tidbit for you old friend.

I received some very credible info last night from a good friend. Things might be looking up for everyone in the near future. I know it's a bit of a teaser but the info runs deep and involves over 22 million kilograms of gold bullion that has been hidden away in a Swiss bank for over half a century. That's over a trillion without even thinking about the interest. I heard about this bullion years ago but no one knew exactly where it was. I now have scans of the original deposit receipts from 1966. Things might get real interesting quite soon as this bullion is set to be released soon. The plot thickens.

[end quote]

Holy Cow!!! emot-eek.gif That makes for quite a treasure hunt Think. Any idea who holds the receipt or who is going to be the recipient of that gold? I wonder what that will do to the market when that hits the light of day? The plot does indeed thicken. eyebrows.gif

I hope the new business venture is going well and the stress isn't too much!!! Always good to hear from you my friend!!! wink.gif

Oh oh... too late... he stole your ride...emot-shakehead.gif... you can always count on Thug to be the life of the party!!! rolleyes.gif

image201112131201.jpg

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

I would have them send you a cashier check or paypal before you send your dinar :)/>

These days you never know who you are dealing at the other end :)/> not everyone is as good as you :)/>

no company is going to send payment before you send the dinar. i too would be caustios dealing with sending large amounts of money to a company i hadn't dealt with however i would ask for recommendations from others who have done business with a company.

think about it. if this person sends their dinar to buy a little dinar and they never give him/her payment they can trash them all over the internet and on here and ruin their business reputation. if they send payment and this member of the forum never send the dinar what are they going to do, go on the internet and say steve smith from nashville ripped us off? like anyone cares we as individuals dont have a business reputation to upkeep.

i have sold in the past and always sent before getting payment however i also dealt with companies i had done business with before or on the recomendation of a freind

• 3 weeks later...

Oh oh... too late... he stole your ride...emot-shakehead.gif... you can always count on Thug to be the life of the party!!! rolleyes.gif

image201112131201.jpg

I Didn't Steal His Ride ! :o I Just 'Borrowed' It To Go Make Water Balloons ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

It's Great To See U Posting Again THINK ! We've Missed Ya Bro' ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1