Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bahaa Al-araji: Al-Maliki sent me a threatening letter but a member of the Committee on integrity of mass

Alexyn1006

Bahaa Al-araji: Al-Maliki sent me a threatening letter but a member of the Committee on integrity of mass

Ambassador Agency news-03/12/2012-11: 28 am | Hits: 55

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Baghdad Ambassador: News}

The parliamentary head of the integrity Commission Bahaa Al-araji of the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki threatened and pressured to withdraw his hand from Russian arms deal investigation.

Al-aaraji said during the program hosted by Al-baghdadia that "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki sent a threatening letter but a member of the Committee on integrity of mass, indicating that" the letter contained a threat by Al-Maliki to use compression with me as if I insisted my stay in competent investigative Committee into the Russian arms deal, adding that "Iraq's keenness to get logged off from the investigative Committee in more than one way but I still am and sastgob new Ministers and officials in the period ahead Despite all the pressures and accusations against me by the head of Government and of the subsequent ".

"With regard to the statements by the military prosecutor Sami accused me of corruption at the Central Bank deal I won't answer person fired from the disbanded Baath party, if the Baath party military aldnaeh the most dnaeh".

Al-araji said that "the military is a black dot in the political process as evidenced by that client to a foreign State", adding that "the military and his ilk" charm for sure God against evil ".

In response the military prosecutor Sami met with Deputy Parliament Speaker Qusay Suhail said that "the military does not equal when Suhail cigarettes".

Pointing out that "all these attempts and accusations aimed at batch to leave the investigation of cases of corruption uncovered spoilers".

The "investigation into Central Bank went wrong and flawed directions being moved away from the facts and in particular with regard to commercial attaches in both Dubai and Oman and Istanbul, the head of corruption Prime Minister confused issues of Central Bank and Iraqi commercial bank in his last press conference

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alrafedain.net%2Findex.php%3Fshow%3Dnews%26action%3Darticle%26id%3D90334

• Upvote 1