Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Got this in an email from a friend***

easyrider

YW imho it all points to something happening to their currency in the first quarter of 2013.

I think what this should be reading is this:

Iraq has to fulfil all its obligations to Kuwait for the gulf war…….then Kuwait can make a recommendation to the UN that Iraq should be free from chapter 7.

Kuwait cant remove chapter 7 alone that’s solely down to the UN

absolutely i agree but since they are dealing with Kuwait i do believe kuwait has BIG influence on whether Iraq will be released or NOT anytime soon we shall see

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

absolutely i agree but since they are dealing with Kuwait i do believe kuwait has BIG influence on whether Iraq will be released or NOT anytime soon we shall see

Spot on easy.....Kuwait have the shackles the UN have the keys....the more they talk the faster this will end :D/>

• Upvote 2

I too am hoping for the " good things come to those who wait", I have been waiting 8 yrs and will keep waiting for as long as it takes. This is 1 year past what I originally thought. Actually I guess not. I anticipated 7-10 yrs. Still in range.

I too am hoping for the " good things come to those who wait", I have been waiting 8 yrs and will keep waiting for as long as it takes. This is 1 year past what I originally thought. Actually I guess not. I anticipated 7-10 yrs. Still in range.

I'm in the same boat ...Job's patience comes to mind.

When I initially got into the dinar I would have never thought in a million years I would still be waiting for dinar updates in Dec 2012, lol.... 1/1/13 sounds good to me (never though I'd say that either, lol, I wanted this thing done yesterday!!) Hopefully good things come to those who wait.... Thanks for posting Easy!!

I sure hope so as well because i've been waiting since Dec. 2003

Thxs Easy, when ever I get discouraged, I just remind myself that Afganistan's currency is at :twocents: and all they really have is a pile of rocks and a bunch of speculation.

Been just about 10 yrs. for me and alot of other good folks here, so here is hoping we can be done and throw our laptop's in the lake !!! :goodnews:

pp

Besides The End Of The Mayan Calander ....... :o/>/>

:D/>/> :D/>/> :D/>/>

I just recently read something funny about this. Someone wrote that, on December 21, 2012, the Mayan calendar resets itself. That word in this context cracked me up because the actual Mayan calendar is just a big rock. lol What they meant is that the Mayan calendar has several calendars within calendars, etc., and the longest calendar among them is the one that will be ending in a couple weeks. It will end what they call the Long Year (sometimes also called the Great Year), a span of 25,785 or so years. Then we just go back to the beginning where the next 25,785 years (the next Long Year) starts all over again, using the same calendar as before, on the same big rock. This time is sort of special for one reason, however--our Earth, our sun, and the center of our solar system are all in direct alignment. Makes me wonder what our old Earth will be like after this calendar turns over, and then the next Long Year completes that Grand Cycle again. It's really hard to for me get my mind around imagining what the Earth will be like in another 25,750 years. I can't really say why, but I feel very special to be alive at this incredibly unique time on our beautiful Planet Earth.

I think we are all in the same 'ready' boat, at least it's good company... Hugs to you dear Francie.

And back atcha', sweet girl. I couldn't be stuck in a boat with a better bunch of people--for the main part. hahaha

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 1

I just recently read something funny about this. Someone wrote that, on December 21, 2012, the Mayan calendar resets itself. That word in this context cracked me up because the actual Mayan calendar is just a big rock. lol What they meant is that the Mayan calendar has several calendars within calendars, etc., and the longest calendar among them is the one that will be ending in a couple weeks. It will end what they call the Long Year (sometimes also called the Great Year), a span of 25,785 or so years. Then we just go back to the beginning where the next 25,785 years (the next Long Year) starts all over again, using the same calendar as before, on the same big rock. This time is sort of special for one reason, however--our Earth, our sun, and the center of our solar system are all in direct alignment. Makes me wonder what our old Earth will be like after this calendar turns over, and then the next Long Year completes that Grand Cycle again. It's really hard to for me get my mind around imagining what the Earth will be like in another 25,750 years. I can't really say why, but I feel very special to be alive at this incredibly unique time on our beautiful Planet Earth.

And back atcha', sweet girl. I couldn't be stuck in a boat with a better bunch of people--for the main part. hahaha

We feel the same way about you Francie26. You are a very classy and special lady! God Bless!

Hopefully, the month of December ( or sooner is better ) is our RV, too.

Moon in Baghdad today .. Ahmadinejad is preparing for a working visit

2012/6/12

BAGHDAD - morning seems to be the recent events in the region and after proving Iraq ability to lead Arab action and improve relations with countries of the world and neighboring countries in particular, strengthened the role of Baghdad as a magnet for visitors, with the start of UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon's visit to the country today to discuss relations Iraqi - Kuwaiti and developments in the region, preparing Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to do talks with Iraqi officials in the capital of Dar es Salaam, according to private sources for "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network." This information comes with the announcement of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to continue Iraq work to solve all problems left behind by the previous regime with the countries of the world and neighboring countries. prime minister said during a meeting with his official office Wednesday media delegation Kuwaiti who is visiting Iraq now: "The end the file of Iraqi Airways is a positive sign that could accelerate in Collapse all issues and move bilateral relations to a new stage "He called that the two sides will cooperate to open new horizons in bilateral relations and development in all areas. For his part, stressed the President of the House of Representatives during a meeting with the Kuwaiti delegation on the importance of Iraq's role in the region and the impact of stability in the stability of the region, explaining the need to see the relations between Iraq and Kuwait cooperation to overcome the past and start a new phase and full cooperation to resolve outstanding problems permanently, especially with the directions of the government to shut down All files and return to the normal situation, especially after coming out of " CHAPTER VII " , which could be " COMPLETED " within " THIS YEAR ". In turn, said Undersecretary of the Kuwaiti Ministry of Information Salman Sabah Al-Salem Al-Sabah said the new parliament will support the promotion of relations, Iraq - Kuwait. Salem said in a statement to "Brief Center for the Iraqi Media Network": "The Iraqi relations - Kuwaiti advancing day by another .. We hope that the enhanced cooperation through the exchange of visits and signing of agreements between the two countries. "Center of the photo, announced parliamentary source early for" Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network, "said UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon will start today a visit to Iraq. Source said:" The moon discuss relations, Iraq - Kuwait, in addition to the developments in the region. "as announced by political sources for" Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network, "visit nearby Iranian President to Baghdad. Sources said: that Ahmadinejad will consider also during the visit, in addition to the file of bilateral relations and the Syrian crisis and the Palestinian cause , developments in the crisis between the central government and the Kurdistan region. denied Ahmadinejad's desire to intervene between Baghdad and Erbil, but will discuss the developments of this file to the presence of large numbers of Kurdish nationalism in Iran.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq...9#ixzz2EF4r2W5

Mr. Nujaifi stresses the importance of the role of the media in the development of relations, Iraq - Kuwait and contribute to turn the page on the past

December 5, 2012

Mr. Osama Najafi stressed Speaker on the importance of the role of the media in the development of relations, Iraq - Kuwait and expand agreed cooperation in various fields including contributing to turn the page on the past and resolve outstanding issues. Mr. Nujaifi during a meeting, Hall Constitutional Wednesday 12/05/2012 and the presence of Mr. Qusay al-Suhail, First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, media delegation Kuwaitis headed by Mr. Ahmed Yousef Behbehani Prime Journalists Association Kuwaitis that the media in Iraq was a previously unknown direction and one and thought one party and walking in the way of a decree indicating that the media and the press after 2003 was characterized by openness great and contribute to the democratization and detect bugs and subsidy on achievement.

drew Mr. Speaker to the importance of the role of Iraq in the region and the effect of stability on the stability of the region, explaining the need to see the relations between Iraq and Kuwait cooperation to overcome the past and start a new phase and full cooperation to resolve outstanding problems permanently, especially with the directions of the government to shut down all the files and return to the normal situation, especially after coming out of " CHAPTER VII ", which could be " COMPLETED " within " THIS YEAR ".

For his part, Mr. Qusay al-Suhail, First Deputy Chairman of the Board attention House to improve relations with Kuwait, where previously sent the largest parliamentary delegation to visit Kuwait to reflect respect for the Council, stressing the importance of the role of media in promoting the participants between the two peoples of Iraq and Kuwait as an important factor in this area.

said Mr. Suhail said the time has come to move to take practical steps to develop Relations between Iraq and Kuwait and called to do much media shared by identifying hours broadcast standard in television Iraqi and Kuwaiti and issuing daily, monthly, quarterly contributed by the media of both countries.

turn over members of the media delegation Kuwaiti pleased grave to visit Iraq and hospitality stressing keenness on enhancing Relations between the two countries in various fields.

During the meeting, asked the members of the visiting delegation to a number of questions on the role of the House of Representatives to strengthen relations between Iraq and Kuwait and for developments of the political situation in Iraq and the relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government and the regional situation, especially what is happening in Syria and the democratic process in states the Arab Spring.

Replying to Questions announced Mr. Osama Najafi President of the Council that the general orientation of the House of Representatives is to build strong relations between Iraq and Kuwait and open a new page contribute to achieving the good of both countries as that understanding in resolving the files needed to brave decision and positive, indicating that the statements Some lawmakers on the relationship with Kuwait represent their own opinion as parliamentary life characterized by freedom of opinion and expression without any touching or abuse where can not compel everyone approach one as guaranteed by the Constitution.

and about shifts in some countries the Arab Spring said Mr. Najafi said the shift from a democratic system closed and repressive needs time Stability requires a combination of factors, including the time and people's awareness of the existence of toast locked approach democracy and the nature of external influences, pointing out that changes in the countries of the Arab Spring will ultimately lead to the stability of nations and build sound systems in those countries.

between Mr. Speaker that the regional situation witnessing successive developments, especially in Egypt, Tunisia and Syria noting that the Syrian situation is important and affects everyone, especially as the protests turned the situation peaceful to military because of the suppression system of the protesters and evolved situation into a proxy war, stressing that the Syrian people will change in the end and get to the democratic system .

pointed Nujaifi that mediation with the Kurdistan region came after feeling the danger of military confrontation that got conjoin to the collapse of the political process and the war will not stop, indicating that the dialogue option everyone where it was agreed to a specific format would remove a lot of concerns and contribute to resolving the political crisis that led to the military crisis , revealing that the proposals are to withdraw all troops out of the disputed areas and managed by the local police that Tertbtt conservatives directly, stressing that the agreement if it would be an achievement to solve an old problem.

For his part, Mr. Qusay al-Suhail, first deputy head of the House of Representatives that public awareness and culture of peoples in the countries of the Arab Spring will consist mainly of stability and access to achieve democracy. the information department of the Iraqi Parliament

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq...7#ixzz2EEyyMZCP