Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Got this in an email from a friend***

easyrider

Thanks easy!

"DONT forget... December is the month that Kuwait has said, they will lift Iraq from Chapter VII."

Okay, but it was my understanding the UN is the only one who can remove Iraq from Chap. 7, not a country, no?

Edited by cbs71
  • Upvote 2

When I initially got into the dinar I would have never thought in a million years I would still be waiting for dinar updates in Dec 2012, lol.... 1/1/13 sounds good to me (never though I'd say that either, lol, I wanted this thing done yesterday!!) Hopefully good things come to those who wait.... Thanks for posting Easy!!

• Upvote 4

Thanks easy!

"DONT forget... December is the month that Kuwait has said, they will lift Iraq from Chapter VII."

Okay, but it was my understanding the UN is the only one who can remove Iraq from Chap. 7, not a country, no?

I believe that was mentioned in the email

Thanks easy!

They attacked kuwait (gulf war)and are required to full fill their chapt 7 obligations with kuwait to get out under 7.

• Upvote 1

I am on my way into work in a war zone and i would like this to pop so i dont have to go. this is going to sound strange but here it goes, god talks to me with numbers sometimes and in the past 6 months he is showing the number 13. i gave easy a plus and it was the 13th one. and so thats why i wanted to share that and say thank you for sharing.

god bless' america and its people

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

When I initially got into the dinar I would have never thought in a million years I would still be waiting for dinar updates in Dec 2012, lol.... 1/1/13 sounds good to me (never though I'd say that either, lol, I wanted this thing done yesterday!!) Hopefully good things come to those who wait.... Thanks for posting Easy!!

wow bamagirl thats too funny! I've been thinking the same,never thought it would ever go this far! I do hate it when dates are posted tho as they never work out as the Iraq's are on a different scedule and seem to be in no hurry,man I sure hope this is the time so all can have a great Christmas and start the new year Right!! Thanks for all your post Bamagirl-hangin there!!

• Upvote 1

wow bamagirl thats too funny! I've been thinking the same,never thought it would ever go this far! I do hate it when dates are posted tho as they never work out as the Iraq's are on a different scedule and seem to be in no hurry,man I sure hope this is the time so all can have a great Christmas and start the new year Right!! Thanks for all your post Bamagirl-hangin there!!

Thanks Ron... I guess we are being given time to count our blessings now so we won't forget how to do it once we are rolling in the $$$!! My theory anyways, lol!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Ron... I guess we are being given time to count our blessings now so we won't forget how to do it once we are rolling in the $$$!! My theory anyways, lol!!

that's true bamagirl !! our family will be so thankful for this may it be 10 cents or $1.00 still hoppin for the dollar tho, man that would be awesome,seams to be alot of posts sayin a $1.00 too thanks bama!!

Thanks easy!

They attacked kuwait (gulf war)and are required to full fill their chapt 7 obligations with kuwait to get out under 7.

I think what this should be reading is this:

Iraq has to fulfil all its obligations to Kuwait for the gulf war…….then Kuwait can make a recommendation to the UN that Iraq should be free from chapter 7.

Kuwait cant remove chapter 7 alone that’s solely down to the UN

• Upvote 6

I believe that was mentioned in the email

Okay, thanks.

I think what this should be reading is this:

Iraq has to fulfil all its obligations to Kuwait for the gulf war…….then Kuwait can make a recommendation to the UN that Iraq should be free from chapter 7.

Kuwait cant remove chapter 7 alone that’s solely down to the UN

Bingo...thanks zantac.

• Upvote 1

Bamagirl, I also wanted this done yesterday, two years ago. haha I pray it will happen this year, any day now will work for me. I am soooo beyond "ready" that there are simply no words to say it. <smile>

I think we are all in the same 'ready' boat, at least it's good company... Hugs to you dear Francie.

• Upvote 1

I am on my way into work in a war zone and i would like this to pop so i dont have to go. this is going to sound strange but here it goes, god talks to me with numbers sometimes and in the past 6 months he is showing the number 13. i gave easy a plus and it was the 13th one. and so thats why i wanted to share that and say thank you for sharing.

god bless' america and its people

Well,

The first thing that pops in my head in regards to God and the #13 is: Revelation, Chapter 13 and I think most know that's no good. Thank you for sharing though. God Bless us all. Go RV cool.gif

~Peace & Love~