Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will the RV happen 01/01/13?

FXStockpiling

244 members have voted

1. 1. Will the RV happen 01/01/13?

• YES
    • MAYBE
    • NO

I believe we will see an RV/RI before Jan. 1, 2013. I also believe that we will see what most don't think we will, a very substantial increase in the value of the IQD. We need to keep in mind that Iraq and the people of Iraq think on a totally different level than we do here in the west. Greed and power is the mindset of most in the ME. From the beginning, this was planned to be an event that placed Iraq in a position to be one of the most financially strong countries on the planet. For those of you who believe the Word of God, then you know that Iraq is indeed where the Garden of Eden was located! Many, many scriptures speak of this. This is not your average, everyday, run of the mill "investment". Ultimately, Iraq is being set to be a very large player in the end times where the scripture is concerned. This event also plays a very large part in the Great transfer of wealth that is prophesied in the Bible. Now, the people in charge (or at least the ones who think they are) don't realize that this is what is taking place...they believe that they are going to answer some of the worlds economic problems...like I stated earlier...all about greed and power! This will take place...and like I have stated since day one, when I entered into this...the event will...without a doubt leave many people standing with their mouthes hanging open wondering how such a large increase that has never happened before in history, take place! People always try to use figures, facts, things that have and have not happened before as a guideline... but that is where they are going to...and have been missing it! This has absolutely nothing to do with what has taken place before in history...this in fact will rewrite history! Believe me if you choose, or don't...either way, we shall all soon see! I didn't invest in the dinar just because I am an investor... I invested in it for another reason..a reason that most will not believe! But if you believe and know the word of God, then you have a better understanding of what I speak of. The key to this event is not when or if this will take place...I know for a fact that it will! The key is how people use these monies when placed into their hands. Who will be good stewards...and who will fail...and lose it all! May God bless each one of you and your families! Now is most definitely time to seek the wisdom that is needed to handle this! Its coming...even at the door!!

• Upvote 8

48% of respondents Voted "No".

When evidence is brought forward to support an RV by the New Year, few will believe. Evidence is brought forward about an RD and still few believe in an RD.

And people that do not believe that an RV will happen are scolded for NOT believing.

This would make for an interesting case study.

I would be happy with a 10 cent RV ...I could stop work on that value :)/>/>

Agreed. And I'll even get whatever ( 5, 3, 1 cent ) rate they'd be willling to offer.....

It's getting old.....And I'm getting old along with it....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Going out on a limb here. I'm saying Feb 14 th and hoping for a nice Valentine's Day kiss of a 1 to 1 rate. JMHO. Go RrrrrrrVvvvvvv

Valentine's Day ??? and you are hoping to get a nice kiss from Ms. Dinarian...? why wait till that day...? lol you must be fasting lol lol

I say NO. We have been right here in this same spot last year and the years past. We think it has to happen in Jan. Then we think it has to happen in June. Reading information now has slowed down even more then in the past years. Look at Adams chats, in the past years he would talk about ch 7 and HCL ect. Now, everything is done and his people are excited. Well, I hope I am wrong and I sure wouldnt mind eatting crow if I am wrong. I would love to see this thing RV in Jan, but I guess I have lost faith.

• Upvote 3

Agreed. And I'll even get whatever ( 5, 3, 1 cent ) rate they'd be willling to offer.....

It's getting old.....And I'm getting old along with it....

Umbertino ..Lets hope its not 1 cent ...but it will be a start and like you I am not in the sweet flush of youth and I would like to spend it and notlook down f4rom above and watch my kids spend it... Lol

Umbertino ..Lets hope its not 1 cent ...but it will be a start and like you I am not in the sweet flush of youth and I would like to spend it and notlook down f4rom above and watch my kids spend it... Lol

Novice... Sure... Let's hope it's not just 1 cent... I only stated I'd be willing to take it anyway. ..Cos it'd be still better than nothing ( bottom line)..

After almost 9 years I'm kinda tired, you know.

BTW... 1 cent would still be 10 times my investment ( roughly).. Still not so bad, right?

• Upvote 1

Novice... Sure... Let's hope it's not just 1 cent... I only stated I'd be willing to take it anyway. ..Cos it'd be still better than nothing ( bottom line)..

After almost 9 years I'm kinda tired, you know.

BTW... 1 cent would still be 10 times my investment ( roughly).. Still not so bad, right?

Yes Umbertino..When I came in to this investment almost six years ago an RV was imminent...Six years later we are still on the same merry go round of an imminent RV....(I would like to know the real meaning of "imminent" ) and at return of 1 cent per dinar I may not live forever on my investment return but I will be able to afford a darn nice holiday.

• Upvote 1

Yes Umbertino..When I came in to this investment almost six years ago an RV was imminent...Six years later we are still on the same merry go round of an imminent RV....(I would like to know the real meaning of "imminent" ) and at return of 1 cent per dinar I may not live forever on my investment return but I will be able to afford a darn nice holiday.

Exactly. Me too (like many or most of us) thought we were going to "strike it rich".... Nothing bad about it of course.....But as we were progressing ( meaning going on in the Dinar situation knowledge, not "progressing" as such...smile.... even though a slight progress in terms of rate has been taking place in the years, I acknowledge....) I had to admit with myself that this idea of striking it rich ( which was wisely hyped up to me and that's why I bought and bought pretty much) was fading more and more .

So at least a minimal gain ( if anything) would be appreciated and in second order.. at least preservation of our initial capital ( which is not granted in case of a lop and a 1:1 rate to which we have to add costs, commissions, etc, so it wouldn't even be preservation of initial Capital...We'd lose plain and simple.... I hope it won't be like that, obviously).

Let's (still) hope.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Many don't want to hear it but keepmwlknfny is right. If the dinar is revalued at the start of 2013 it will be no more than a few %. In fact that kind of revaluation can occur whenever the CBI deems it appropriate just like the one last year when they went from 1170 to 1166. If they choose the date 1-1-13 that would almost certainly be a re-denomination because that's when countries tend to conduct currency reform in that way.

Oops I ment to NEG YOU.!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1