Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will the RV happen 01/01/13?

FXStockpiling

244 members have voted

1. 1. Will the RV happen 01/01/13?

• YES
    • MAYBE
    • NO

Adam has always, and repeatedly, said that Iraq would do the RV on credit. Nothing new there. And since you and I want USD for our Dinar, I assume the loan is coming from the U.S.

If by credit you mean debt, I agree completely. Nearly 7T IQDs are in the New York Fed's vaults and there they sit with no due date. Could Iraq have repurchased them already?

I suppose so, but the article in the New York Times 2008 said Iraq was repurchasing the IQD from the free market place in Iraq @ a rate of $1.5 to $1B USD/month starting July 2008.

That said, with a sustained buy back at that rate they could have repurchased every Dinar ever printed within a two year period. But then, that would defeat the purpose of having

an IQD in the first place. So we really do not know how much was repurchased and or if The Fed even wants to sell back their IQDs 'yet'.

We know that Iraq's gdp/gnp is being strung out into the future by digital dinar circulation aka; 'debt' by keynesian economics, which is the mode of operation by Rothschild who owns the CBI.

So to suggest Iraq would release their IQD directly proportional to their 'current' wealth of gdp/gnp is wrong in my books. I am convinced too, that the release of the IQD will be based upon 'credit/debt'.

The supply of the IQD has been greatly reduced through the buy back program, but the circulated IQD has been greatly increased by digital fractional banking aka; banking by a future value/aka keynesian economics/aka derivatives aka; Rothschild's sham wow economics. This is why The U.S. is in dire straights right now - we have been porked, but Iraq is just beginning the process.

Because I believe this is the scenario of Iraq, I discount the IQD being released at its present artificial value of 1165 and then to be allowed to gradually increase in value aka; float. A float from an artificial

value does not subscribe to the common sense logic of a float.

We know Iraq has two very good arguments for releasing substantially higher if they want to:

1) The economy of Iraq for all practical purposes is functioning already at $.86 _ it is very very interesting that the

CBI has kept the IQD's nominal value at $.00086 or so for some time now. Thus you remove the 3 zeros and walla, the IQD is at $.86 the current cost of living index for Iraq.

2) They can also make strong arguments to the world that they were already at $3.22 before the 1992 embargo by The U.S. when for very good validated reasons they printed a new currency and introduced it

in 2003.

So I believe we will see the reintroduction of the IQD based upon credit/debit, with American banks cashing in the IQDs in this nation via the Fed Reserve which is a buffer between us and Iraq.

• Upvote 2

"Nearly 7T IQDs are in the New York Fed's vaults and there they sit with no due date."

I know this is a Forum Fact, but I've never seen any evidence that the Treasury holds any significant amount of Dinar. I also haven't seen evidence the FED banks hold much, either.

I would be interested if you can post a source for this information.

Rasica::: There is NO verification that UST holds any dinar.! In fact some official statements that it does not.

If Iraq has repurchased dinar WHERE did it go? WHY is it borrowing more money to support the budget?

Assuming the official 72T dinar are still in float THERE IS NO country or entity that can/will LOAN Iraq the $720 B needed to RV at 1 cent. Looking at the US today we must already borrow more just to meet our needs...

IF your "Rothchilsd's" OWN the CBI WHY will they let you profit thru an RV ????

Conspiracy theories are an easy way to cloud the FACTS.

I raq will blunder along another year ..More wait~!

From a 12-05-12 chat:

10:36 AM [Adam Montana] Iraq is in kind of the same situation. If they RV to $1, they aren’t going to pay out in cash – they are going to pay out with their credit. They will back their credit by a rising and stable economy, future profits to be made on their growth, and also, of course – OIL.

i believe that too .. the credit will even out through the world trade organization .. right now the majority of workers in iraq are govt workers .. oil workers .. school teachers .. cbi employees .. military .. police . ect.

when they expand their economic base to manufacturing ,, and service oriented economics in the private sector ..the generation of new wealth will add to that oil revenue which is feeding ther country right now

Rasica::: There is NO verification that UST holds any dinar.! In fact some official statements that it does not.

If Iraq has repurchased dinar WHERE did it go? WHY is it borrowing more money to support the budget?

Assuming the official 72T dinar are still in float THERE IS NO country or entity that can/will LOAN Iraq the $720 B needed to RV at 1 cent. Looking at the US today we must already borrow more just to meet our needs...

IF your "Rothchilsd's" OWN the CBI WHY will they let you profit thru an RV ????

I raq will blunder along another year ..More wait~!

Keep in mind that I did not say UST, I spoke of The Federal Reserve. It is here that a $5B USD in exchange for Dinars took place in 2005. So in reality, those who have dinars in their physical possession and

a little more risky if digitally imo, we own shares of Iraq. Many of the 2005 press releases have now been mostly removed from the net. Again I have not seen any where, where Iraq repurchased these dinars back - though they could have easily if this was in the design of things. I just don't know, but we do know that Iraq made one helluva windfall in 2008 from the oil increase. That said, it is not a really big deal

if the Fed still holds them or not. What is a big deal is that we know Iraq purchased the IQD from the free market place at a rate of $1.5B/Month starting in July 2008.

Now starting from 2003-2005 in the process of newly printed IQD and the Feds forwarding $5B USD in exchange for IQD, Nation States have been forgiving debt right and left and thus greatly setting a time bomb for the IQDs release in value. Remember, the IQD's rate is not bound to gdp/gnp and its value is purely discretionary for the last 10 years or so.

In 2005 the official exchange rate was .00068/1 usd, now divide that by $5Billion and this equals 7.3Trillion IQDs. Again, if they purchased them back fine, but the real story is when they bought back IQD from the free market place beginning in 2008. There is no real difference to me between the UST and The Federal Reserve as The Federal Reserve rules everything within our borders and for that matter the rest of the world.

What I glean from this, is that The Federal Reserve will do most of the buy back from us directly through our local banks {so to speak} and can hold these IQDs indefinitely because they operate under Keynesian economics and this will be not a direct strain at all upon the Iraqi CBI. I have read many articles over the past 8 years on this subject - this does not mean that it is so. But it definitely will be processed via this route but the Feds may or may not hold the IQDs indefinately.

ROCKFL9:

If Iraq has repurchased dinar WHERE did it go?

Rasica:

If it was physical, I assume they have been retired.

ROCKFL9:

WHY is it borrowing more money to support the budget?

Rasica:

Because they have not released the IQD to their own monetary system yet! Thats said however, they are dealing in fractional digital 'circulation' iwos,

simple computerized debt -> future value aka; keynesian economics by credit/debt.

ROCKFL9:

Assuming the official 72T dinar are still in float - THERE IS NO country or entity that can/will LOAN Iraq the $720 B needed to RV at 1 cent.

Rasica:

There is ample evidence that the IQD is under 'tight monetary control' aka; {artificial/discretionary nominal value} and is not floating to their gnp/gdp.

The 72T IQD you speak of is a 'digital circulation of IQD' and not the 'supply IQD' aka; physical free market IQD. Now the way one gets at the 72T IQD {digital circulated IQD}

is by dividing the National Debt by the current artificial & discretionary controlled .00065 value. Naturally, this will give a big number like 72T which is also artificial. We just cannot be

ascribing normal financial policy with the IQD, when the IQD is being held down artificially in the 'tight monetary controlled' environment that it is presently in.

No Iraqi resources {to date} have entered into this formula whatsoever, in developing any type of value for the IQD, it has all been discretionary and all oil is being dealt with right

now in USD and not in IQDs.

Conclusion from this, is that there has been real value that has been building since 2005 and the one glimpse into this {value} was in 2008, when they repurchased {supply IQDs}

from the free market place, at a rate of $1.5 Billion/Month from the oil windfall.

ROCKFL9:

Looking at the US today we must already borrow more just to meet our needs...

Rasica:

Its a mess!

ROCKFL9:

If your "Rothschild's" OWN the CBI, WHY will they let you profit thru an RV ????

Rasica:

Well its because of the tight nit relationship with the U.S. But in short, it was a political maneuver in selling the war via the Presidential Executive Order #13303.

It was like buying bonds during WWII, but here, it was buying IQDs to bolster the Iraq economy that our troops were fighting for. By doing so, the E.O. stated that American

Citizens were to be treated exactly as if we were Iraqi Citizens, when it came to owning & holding physical IQDs with their subsequent transactions.

ROCKFL9:

Rasica:

A Conspiracy Theory vs A Conspiracy are two different animals and yes a 'theory' can easily cloud the facts.

But I have tried my best to understand this investment of mine and I developed my 'theory' over the last 8 years.

ROCKFL9:

Iraq will blunder along another year ..More wait~!

Rasica:

I am now keeping my ears open about a 2015 being another logical date window of opportunity, but in my books Rothschild is a chameleon, and I see Iraq in the middle of this NWO aka; New World Order

scheme of his - IOWs, Iraq to me is one big { sold as legal } ponzi scheme.

I'm in the dark as much as anyone about a date & a rate. I did listen to an interview with Hannity where one of his guests had stated the IQD will be released at a rate between $1.17 and $2.12 USD.

Is this a fact? I have no idea, but I do try to find further logic for it and the best to date is the Iraqi's 'Cost Of Living Index' is already at $.86 and this is so peculiar with the artificial nominal value

of the current IQD at .00086 and the 'removal of three zero' press releases! Remove the three zeros and walla we have $.86 cost of living index immediately. Coincidence, Conspiracy, or just plain ole

astute planning?

I strongly feel they know exactly what they are doing and they in my books, will not give Institutions and or Corporations any press released indications of when!

Edited by Rasica
  • Upvote 2

what i dont get is if a rv hapens .. and the dinars are globally traded ..there is no loss for the cbi ...its an exchange value for value .. no gains no losses ...if they give me 1 million dollars for 1 million dinars ... how much are those dinars worth that they get ?

answer =1 million dollars .. so what do they lose ..

they can go to the forex .. and buy up as many other currencys as they want with those dinars ..they can buy dollars to pay for the exchange with me

its just a big digital transfer of numbers ... if they chose to buy dollars ...........those dinars they bought the dollars with would be transfered to the foriegn reserves of the us treasury ..

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Rasica::: Acost of living INDEX is a pure ratio.. What you are implying with that number ( ? Where did you get it ?) IS assuming the US as 1.00, that An Iraqi can have the same Lifestye as we here in US for .86 of the cost!!! I dont see that! AND even if true it has NO relationship to the exchange rate...

A conspiracy Theory IS A theory Is just that untill proven otherwise.. Your NWO is a theory in my mind. But believe it if helps support your logic.

You also need to understand the relationship between the FEDand UST....The FED only deals in dollars. IF, and I doubt it<, there are any dinar here it is held in the capital account of the UST.

• Downvote 1

Dontlop:::What do they loose??? If the rate changes 1:1 overnight, the big loss will be in oil revenues. today they receive about 105,000 dinar for a barrel of oil. After the RV it will be only 90!!! How that will ripple thru their economy I have no idea except that it will be bad for the poor people who depend on the government welfare system. Nationwide "sticker shock"...

Dontlop:::What do they loose??? If the rate changes 1:1 overnight, the big loss will be in oil revenues. today they receive about 105,000 dinar for a barrel of oil. After the RV it will be only 90!!! How that will ripple thru their economy I have no idea except that it will be bad for the poor people who depend on the government welfare system. Nationwide "sticker shock"...

Iraq's oil is received in USD the IQDs are not recognized yet by the world markets. If the IQD is released over night and it does come in at a 1:1, then the IQD

will control just like the USD use to.

Edited by Rasica
  • Upvote 1

To determine the citizens share is easy. you just need annual oil sales, % percentage to citizens, and the number of citizens. it doesnt matter what rate....you can determine each iraqis share without it.

If the rate goes to 1:1 overnight......they lose trillions. turning the m2 into about 70 trillion dollars. the cbi will lose reserves as the mega cashout begins. then all of iraqs oil will be given away for free for eternity.......as they have no oil to sell to run their country.....because they gave it all away to speculators and the u.s. gov

• Upvote 1

Hello DinarWorld I am extremely positive about the dinar but for it to happen Jan 1 I have no secret folks or inside scoop its just not gonna its to obvious we might aswell say there is a almost 3 or 4 days until Rv.No one knew 5years ago n nutn has changed since but ramble talk .I do think think Frank n Delta brings good info that makes common cents no disrespect to any other gurus.Fo Rv

I think people should really be thinking of not when the Dinar RV's but "IF" the Dinar RV's......IF in my opinion should be the operative word here .

Why would you invest into something that was a "IF". what the hell beans is a IF?Because if it was a 5th we would all be drunk.GO Rv

Not the RV that we want thats for sure......the only type of RV thats been talked about being implemented the first of the year is the RD of the notes we hold......but since there still has been no issuance of a new currency code i think we are safe for the time being.....

If we see a new ISO code early next year they will probly end up lopping in July.....here is to hoping none of the above happens!!!

I always find it refreshing when Keepm has a little sparkle of hope "here is to hoping none of the above happens" , yes....a +1 for you buddy :) lol

I've been in this thing for almost 8 years now. I voted no. I'm not very confident ( unfotunately ) that we are close to this evnt occuring. My reasons for saying this have remained pretty steady. Before this type of movement, I think it is imperative that the HCL be completed, ( it isn't), I also think,although not a deal breaker (IMO) that it would help if Iraq were out of chapt 7. (They are not ). The goings on with Talabani have now thrown a new monkey wrench into the situation; Dead? Alive? Vacationing in Cabo? Who the he!! knows? Also remember, believe NOTHING you hear from the Iraq press, as most of it is recycled propaganda or flat out lies that contradict one another on an almost daily basis. Also, remenber, this is Iraq we are talking about. Nothing happens on any given time frame it seems.This may get me a lot of negs, but I'm just trying to be realistic. I want this as bad as anyone; I just dont see it happening in the foreseeable immediate future. But hey, what do I know? I thought it was gonna happen 8 years ago.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

RSS

Well, the one positive to me...is all this crazy information going on right now. Positive, negative, and just all out craziness right now. I remember when I first signed up with DV, Adam randomly came into chat, someone asked a great question and Adams reply was when it happens, new will probably be chaotic all over the place.....I am NOT saying Adam had predicted ANYTHING, I am just saying that stood out in my mind, and here years later, I still remember it.

Happy New Year to you as well RSS!

Well, less than 100 hours before we find out for sure. I know what will help the time pass, a new poll!

Or lots of booze.....booze will do that too...lmao

To determine the citizens share is easy. you just need annual oil sales, % percentage to citizens, and the number of citizens. it doesnt matter what rate....you can determine each iraqis share without it.

If the rate goes to 1:1 overnight......they lose trillions. turning the m2 into about 70 trillion dollars. the cbi will lose reserves as the mega cashout begins. then all of iraqs oil will be given away for free for eternity.......as they have no oil to sell to run their country.....because they gave it all away to speculators and the u.s. gov

I have a different spin and its just that 'a spin'.

I suggest, if the IQD is released to the market and it is set at 1:1, they will not loose trillions. Why? because the Federal Reserve will be the ones supplying the cash for purchasing the IQD from American investors.

I further believe that when repurchasing the IQD this will diminish the M0 and will tangentially diminish the M2. Up to this date the budget & money supply vs money circulation have been tabulated using an artificial 'nominal value' ~ as the value is not related to the economy of Iraq as of yet. The only point that I can see where the M0 & tangentially the M2 could increase by the act of releasing the IQD into the international/domestic market place, is when the lower zero currency is printed so as to make change for the three zero currency being removed.

Thus since The Federal Reserve will be doing all the cashing out and subsequently holding the IQD in their vaults, there will be no run on the CBI whatsoever. Iraq will continue to sell their oil but now based upon their IQD. This release will cause international momentum for further growth in Iraqi.

The whole reason they held the IQD in a state of 'tight monetary control' aka an artificially low nominal value and to buy back IQD off the free market place, was to give them time to get up to a viable speed with their infrastructure w/o inflation/hyperinflation. This was a lesson learned from East Germany's mistake of rebuilding after WWII w/o 'tight monetary control'.

We Americans must understand that Iraq is being brought up by Keynesian Economics which violates our Austrian Economic understanding of supply/demand. Sure there are cross over sharing of traits, but Iraq is debt based now by the Keynesian standards. Mostly indebted to The Federal Reserve (basically hidden) and still Austrian indebted to the Paris Club (basically known). This whole process has been one of (you scratch my back I'll scratch yours) in relation to nation state debt forgiveness and oil benefits given to the same.

America's oil business has been virtually shut off, which will clandestinely make us send our money over seas for their oil. So even when they said Iraq will be paying for these wars themselves, it is true, but we will in turn be supplying them even more money by purchasing their oil so they can! IMO, its just an endless circular event dreamed up by the filthy rich.

We investors are nothing more than a drop in the bucket in this 'Release the IQD event', there has been more than enough printed money stored away in the Fed's vaults & tons of money spirited away in Iraq already. Sure I don't know any of this for fact, its just my personal pipe dream as well!

Happy New Years Everyone!

• Upvote 1