Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will the RV happen 01/01/13?

FXStockpiling

244 members have voted

1. 1. Will the RV happen 01/01/13?

• YES
    • MAYBE
    • NO

i keep telling myself in 2016 ..after the oil revenues are at least double of what they are now ...

hey if it happens sooner .. ill be suprised .. it will be like a suprise party .. i cant latch on to nothing and pretend ..i was told 2016 in 2005 .. and so far they are not wrong ..ive heard all kinds of storys online since .. most have proven to be not true

Let's see, we have had about 10 or 15 of these polls and no one has hit the date. It's fun to guess and one guess is just as good as another.

Point is no one know or has any privileged information that indicates a date or rate. Every year people speculate and guess. There are even those who seriously try to determine the d&r by reading all the articles, watching all the news out of Iraq, and scrutinizing the CBI announcements or governmental budgets. Interesting history. Informative. But why waste the time?

Iraq is going to do what they're going to do, when they want to do it, and we may or may not benefit.

I cruse the DV just because I am need a break from what I'm doing. Most post I never read or make a comment. If it interests me . . . then maybe.

Now, having said all that I am going to give my GUESS. The RV will take place between Sunday and Friday by a joint announcement of the GOI and CBI. The rate will surprise us all; for some it will not be high enough, to others it will be too high. Those that take a position that it will LOP will be be pleased either way: if it LOPS, they were correct and they will be please that they were right; if it RVs, they will be pleased that it didn't LOP and they made money.

Results: it will or will not happen on the date and with the rate that Iraq determines. So we wait.

• Upvote 1

Yes Umbertino..When I came in to this investment almost six years ago an RV was imminent...Six years later we are still on the same merry go round of an imminent RV....(I would like to know the real meaning of "imminent" ) and at return of 1 cent per dinar I may not live forever on my investment return but I will be able to afford a darn nice holiday.

The NWO basically came out of the closet in 2008. That's the same time Iraq started

Buying back the IQD off the streets at $1.5 Billion/ Month. They could have bought back

All the IQD in almost 2 years at that rate.

Point being that Iraq is already functioning at $.86 and everybody can see that the

NWO are devaluing currency all over the world. Fiscal cliffs are on the horizon along with WWIII.

IMO the IQD will be released to their GDP shortly while the rest of the

World is embroiled with war and fiscal cliffs.

• Upvote 3

The NWO basically came out of the closet in 2008. That's the same time Iraq started

Buying back the IQD off the streets at $1.5 Billion/ Month. They could have bought back

All the IQD in almost 2 years at that rate.

Point being that Iraq is already functioning at $.86 and everybody can see that the

NWO are devaluing currency all over the world. Fiscal cliffs are on the horizon along with WWIII.

IMO the IQD will be released to their GDP shortly while the rest of the

World is embroiled with war and fiscal cliffs.

IMO, too much corruption, collusion, confusion, deception and disorganization for it to happen anytime soon..........but I'm past ready!

I say NO. We have been right here in this same spot last year and the years past. We think it has to happen in Jan. Then we think it has to happen in June. Reading information now has slowed down even more then in the past years. Look at Adams chats, in the past years he would talk about ch 7 and HCL ect. Now, everything is done and his people are excited. Well, I hope I am wrong and I sure wouldnt mind eatting crow if I am wrong. I would love to see this thing RV in Jan, but I guess I have lost faith.

RedWizard ..My sentiments exactly..it could have RV long before this but the goal post keeps moving and as you say they seem to ramp the hype up around this time of year and mid year..I used to havegreat faith in the whole process but the reality is if you want to get ahead in life theres only one thing to do and that is to Work. ..That the reality of life ...

• Upvote 1

I've been in this thing for almost 8 years now. I voted no. I'm not very confident ( unfotunately ) that we are close to this evnt occuring. My reasons for saying this have remained pretty steady. Before this type of movement, I think it is imperative that the HCL be completed, ( it isn't), I also think,although not a deal breaker (IMO) that it would help if Iraq were out of chapt 7. (They are not ). The goings on with Talabani have now thrown a new monkey wrench into the situation; Dead? Alive? Vacationing in Cabo? Who the he!! knows? Also remember, believe NOTHING you hear from the Iraq press, as most of it is recycled propaganda or flat out lies that contradict one another on an almost daily basis. Also, remenber, this is Iraq we are talking about. Nothing happens on any given time frame it seems.This may get me a lot of negs, but I'm just trying to be realistic. I want this as bad as anyone; I just dont see it happening in the foreseeable immediate future. But hey, what do I know? I thought it was gonna happen 8 years ago.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

RSS

• Upvote 10

in january sometime before the IMF cuts Iraq off of loans in february :)/>

I don't have much faith in trying to determine a date and not really into keeping up with dinar talks lately, but to come back and see Easyrider saying January or Feburary must be getting closer.

• Upvote 1

Who really cares what law needs to be passd the hcl nfl nba it really doesnt matter or even a concern.Someone do something

All oil is bought and sold using the USD and the USD is loosing its value. There is

More USD in circulation via debt than any nation on earth.

When do you suppose they will throw the reset switch?

All oil is bought and sold using the USD and the USD is loosing its value. There is

More USD in circulation via debt than any nation on earth.

When do you suppose they will throw the reset switch?

I dont kn anything about a switch all intel and news and little common sense mix with Mary Jane the answer is soon.

• Upvote 2

I've been in this thing for almost 8 years now. I voted no. I'm not very confident ( unfotunately ) that we are close to this evnt occuring. My reasons for saying this have remained pretty steady. Before this type of movement, I think it is imperative that the HCL be completed, ( it isn't), I also think,although not a deal breaker (IMO) that it would help if Iraq were out of chapt 7. (They are not ). The goings on with Talabani have now thrown a new monkey wrench into the situation; Dead? Alive? Vacationing in Cabo? Who the he!! knows? Also remember, believe NOTHING you hear from the Iraq press, as most of it is recycled propaganda or flat out lies that contradict one another on an almost daily basis. Also, remenber, this is Iraq we are talking about. Nothing happens on any given time frame it seems.This may get me a lot of negs, but I'm just trying to be realistic. I want this as bad as anyone; I just dont see it happening in the foreseeable immediate future. But hey, what do I know? I thought it was gonna happen 8 years ago.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

RSS

Agreed...Unfortunately.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

• Upvote 1

I am a firm believer of "no double dipping" theory and the currency grand realignment....If Iraqi Dinar and other oil major pegged currencies indeed undergoes major revaluation vs major western currencies, then the most likely date is that sometime during the month of March. That if If IMF includes the Australian Dollar as one of the major world reserve currencies by that time. Good luck to all..

IMF poised to list Aussie dollar as a reserve currency

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/economics/imf-poised-to-list-aussie-dollar-as-a-reserve-currency/story-e6frg926-1226520723418

Beginning as early as March next year, the IMF is set to carve out a spot for the Australian dollar in its quarterly survey of central banks' foreign exchanges, shedding light on foreign interest in the local unit and potentially foreshadowing further demand for the currency, which the Reserve Bank has said is already overvalued.
Edited by yunowu

I'm afraid this all comes down to a political reality, based on politics in both the U.S. and Iraq. It's hard to tell who is actually in control in Iraq, but it appears they are heading back toward a dictatorship. In the U.S., our government is so polarized, they can't solve the fiscal cliff problem. It seems very unlikely that the U.S. is willing to write a check to Iraq in the mist of all this chaos for trillions of dollars just so Iraq can RV their currency (Adam says the U.S. will loan Iraq the money to RV the dinar). All we need in the U.S. is a few trillion more in debt.

I think we may have a long wait.

I'm afraid this all comes down to a political reality, based on politics in both the U.S. and Iraq. It's hard to tell who is actually in control in Iraq, but it appears they are heading back toward a dictatorship. In the U.S., our government is so polarized, they can't solve the fiscal cliff problem. It seems very unlikely that the U.S. is willing to write a check to Iraq in the mist of all this chaos for trillions of dollars just so Iraq can RV their currency (Adam says the U.S. will loan Iraq the money to RV the dinar). All we need in the U.S. is a few trillion more in debt.

I think we may have a long wait.

I find that hard to believe - that Adam said we would loan them the means to RV - that sounds ridiculous.

As for an RV this year 2013, I seriously doubt it. They can't even agree on how to divy up the oil revenues.

Therefore, NO RV. Maybe in a year or two.

• Upvote 2