Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fist altercation between Schuller and Alwani and Mullah takes a punch in the face in today's session

yota691

Fist altercation between Schuller and Alwani and Mullah takes a punch in the face in today's session

Published in: 12:46, November 29, 2012 by jamal Views: 606

img_606x341_italy-fight-261011s-606x320.jpg

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. A parliamentary source revealed a fistfight between the parties of the National Alliance and members of the Iraqi parliament session on Thursday, prompting House Speaker Osama Nujaifi to submitting them to the next Saturday. Mbenna MP Haider Mulla took a punch in the face as a result of the quarrel.

The source told the independent press (Iba) ... Thursday, "The quarrel and fight came after reading a report on the torture and rape of women prisoners in Iraqi prisons." Explaining that "the National Alliance boycotted read the report and accused the Iraqi List terrorism to read this report."

He explained, "It erupted after the altercation between the National Alliance MP Adnan Schuller and the Iraqi List MP Ahmed al-Alwani, and evolved events to an argument and a fight between members of the coalitions," noting that "the Iraqi List has suspended its presence at today's meeting and left Council Chamber of Representatives after this quarrel ". Noting that heading punch to the face MP Haidar al-Mulla in the face by the deputies of the National Alliance.

By now refer MP Furat al-Shara for the adjournment of the National Alliance today to the parliament on Saturday as a result of the statement of the Women's Committee which caused resentment most members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives and exit from the dome of the parliament.

Shara said the reporter and independent press (Iba) Thursday that "one member of the Women's Committee of the Parliamentary ensuing statement against women prisoners and was one of the paragraphs of this statement offensive to women prisoners deemed that all female prisoners raped inside Iraqi prisons by employees of the prison and his officers what caused resentment most MPs and opposition this paragraph. "

Shara added, "that most MPs left the meeting objecting to this statement, considering an insult to the Iraqi women in prison, and a false accusation to most employees of prisons and disseminate wrong by a committee."

Shara said that "Come votes Representatives pay the President of the House of Representatives to adjourn the meeting to next Saturday."

It called for the Commission on Human Rights in the House of Representatives, last Sunday, detainees in Iraqi prisons who have been raped to initiate legal proceedings against the aggressors of the officers and Associates.

The Chairman of the Commission on Human Rights parliamentary Salim al in a statement that "the emergence of audio clips on a media for a number of prisons have been released from government prisons, which include types of torture and rapes that occur for detention of women in prisons government confirms validity of the complaints that are offered on an ongoing basis to the parliamentary human rights committee of the families of the detainees and detention centers. " (End) http://ipairaq.com/?p=65178

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

quote name='Elixirbaby' date='30 November 2012 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1354311767' post='1071201']

Does anyone else find it strange that none of the people in the photo look like Iraqi's?

No I don't see anything strange about it!! What does an Iraqi look like that suppose to stand out!!

• Upvote 1

Reminds me of when Geraldo got his nose broken by a flying chair.

Hello ladies and gentlemen Your watching GERALDO RIVERA!! :lol:

Does anyone else find it strange that none of the people in the photo look like Iraqi's?

TRue look to the top right. There is a blonde lady with a handbag! I think it's a LV bag. :blink:

Published in: 12:46, November 29, 2012 by jamal Views: 606

img_606x341_italy-fight-261011s-606x320.jpg

Actually The Guy On The Right Is Chris Christie And He's Scuffling With Mayor Bloomberg Over The Last Box Of Doughnuts From The Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort ! :o

:D:D:D

Ur Right Though ElixerBaby ! ;)

When I Quoted The Entire Article On My IPad The Photo Image Is In Written Computer Code Form And Says 'Italy Fight' ! :blink:

They Obviously Used An Unrelated Old File Photo ! <_<

- CNN

B)B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Actually The Guy On The Right Is Chris Christie And He's Scuffling With Mayor Bloomberg Over The Last Box Of Doughnuts From The Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort ! :o/>

:D/> :D/> :D/>

Ur Right Though ElixerBaby ! ;)/>

When I Quoted The Entire Article On My IPad The Photo Image Is In Written Computer Code Form And Says 'Italy Fight' ! :blink:/>

They Obviously Used An Unrelated Old File Photo ! <_</>

- CNN

B)/> B)/>

Maybe Umbertino recognizes someone here.... "Mario, dove è il mio fucile"

• Upvote 1

Maybe Umbertino recognizes someone here.... "Mario, dove è il mio fucile"

They do look italian yes... I don't seem to recognize anyone actually....But then with over 900 Members ( counting House and Senate) I can't know each and everyone of our Political Folks... It might also be a local political council ( Region)

Mario, dov'e' il mio fucile? Means " Mario, where's my rifle?

You know some ( or much) italian, Jag?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1