Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Our Veterans

I have been sending books to the group known as Operation Paperback, they often have request from our military for certain books. They also take any books in paperback form to give to our soldiers overseas. They will send you an address and how to mail these books to different companies of soldiers.

I recently received a request that was in itself heartbreaking and made me furious at our government. Our soldiers in the VA hospitals need UNDERWEAR!!!!! The request is for boxer shorts, tshirts, toothpaste toothbrushes and all hygiene articles.

what the hell is wrong with our government when these people need the basics and aren't getting them? If you are interested in helping in any way with books, or other needs please visit Operation Paperback. They need all the help they can get

• Upvote 1

I really don't want to turn this into a rant Danan... but my mother in law, along with several hundred other grandma's across this country, knit skull caps to go under soldiers helmets to keep them warm in cold weather.... why? Cause the govt. hadn't issued sufficient cold weather head covering for helmets. The soldier btw have written hundreds of appreciative letters to these hard working grandma's! God Bless em!!! salute.gif

• Upvote 1