Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 11/28/12

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana] no typing please... lots of questions

[Adam Montana] First - I hope you all had a wonderful and safe holiday and holiday weekend

[Adam Montana] Second - many of you will be happy to see that the little "Black Friday" box that was driving many of you insane is now gone :lol:/>/>

[Adam Montana] There are quite a few new VIP members as a result of the Black Friday sale, so if you are new to VIP - check your email listed here: http://iqd.me/l/email

[Adam Montana] I will be sending a VIP email later this week, either tomorrow or Friday

[Adam Montana] I noticed in this weeks chat questions there were a lot of VIP and Offshore questions - everyone, please send VIP questions to our VIP support email, which is VIP@dinarvets.com

[Adam Montana] and Offshore questions go to corpoffshore@gmail.com

[Adam Montana] now on to the current Dinar situation

[Adam Montana] There is no specific "date" that I can nail down, but I have to say....

[Adam Montana] things are looking very interesting

[Adam Montana] And I mean that in a good way

[Adam Montana] I am constantly in touch with people (bankers, politicians, investors, etc) that are HEAVY hitters, and some of them are very involved in the Dinar

[Adam Montana] while I don't have anything concrete to share, I'm starting to feel a vibe... have you ever played Bingo? You know how when the ball pops up on the screen, and suddenly you hear a "buzzing" from one of the tables across the room?

[Adam Montana] And you know they got BINGO... that's kind of what this feels like right now

[Adam Montana] I hate to even insinuate that one of the "Gurus" out there might be right about a DATE, but I sure won't be disappointed if one of them turns out to be right this time!

[Adam Montana] ok, questions... kcw, ready when you are!

[kcw] rope Really don't have a question, other than the obvious and know you can't answer that one. Just wanted to say "Thank you" for offering the Black Friday Special.......Half Off VIP . Really a GREAT deal and appreciate you doing that for us.....lean times, any savings is awesome. Thanks again!!! Rope

[Adam Montana] Rope, I'm glad you were able to take advantage of it. Watch for that email later this week.

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] RodandStaff Hello Mods and Adam... I haven't posted a question in a while cause it's been hopeful but pretty quiet lately. I have read several post's over the weekend that Iraq has finally passed some important laws to better protect their currency and therefore making it more secure for global trade. (……) What have you heard in that regard? Some feel that this has to be done in order to be included in the WTO and complete several of the other hurdles you have mentioned needing to be addressed before they RV….

[Adam Montana] Good question

[Adam Montana] Here's the thing. Although it's easy to point at the HCL and Chapter 7 as the "reason" the RV is delayed, there are obviously smaller parts of the situation that have to be taken into consideration. In fact, Chapter 7 and the HCL and other things DEPEND on those "smaller" matters

[Adam Montana] It's never been a question of "Why isn't it done yet?", it's always been a question of "What remains to be done?"

[Adam Montana] and at this time, the answer to that last question is "Very little!"

[Adam Montana] To specifically answer the item you mentioned is tough because we should all agree that it would HELP, but is it REQUIRED? I'm going to say "No" - there are quite a few ways to skin this cat. :twocents:

[kcw] Blarex As a platinum VIP member, I understand the importance of having a certificate of authenticity and/or a receipt of purchase when buying from dinar brokers or banks. My question is "Will there be places to cash in substantial amounts of dinar obtained without receipts of purchase or certificates of authenticity---for instance by those who were gifted dinar by other investors or for dinar purchased from people who invested and decided for whatever reason to sell any or all of their dinar and what type of difficulty can we expect as long as there is no question of counterfeit currency? Thank you Adam for all you do for all of us.

[Adam Montana] Hi Blarex, congrats on your Platinum status - and thank you for supporting the site

[Adam Montana] Regarding the "Certificate of Authenticity" - that's a fallacy most likely pushed by Dinar Dealers, which is no different than the "savings" card you get at your local grocery store.

[Adam Montana] If your dinars are authentic, then they will be traded with or without a Certificate of Authenticity or Sales receipt.

[Adam Montana] If you take Euros or Dollars to the bank, they don't ask for a receipt or Certificate - they verify that they are not counterfeit and they make the transaction. End of story

[kcw] vanilla wafer Hello Adam and Dinar Family: We can all feel the tension as the big day draws closer, and I know you are really cautious about voicing your opinion or giving us your gut feelings on an RV because you know you're dealing with a bunch of knuckleheads (smile). With what you've heard from your inside contacts do you anticipate a possible RV before the end of the year or the first of the year? We all know nothing is concrete until an RV is announced and I try NOT to read anything into all the hoopla that's being speculated about Dec. 2nd. When I think about it I have to laugh because we are all on the verge of losing it so when there is an announcement it'll take a couple of days for it to really sink in and for us to react. I sleep with my phone by the bed waiting for the text so don't disappoint Sir Adam - you know you are the MAN! ! !Vanilla Wafer

[Adam Montana] Hey Vanilla Wafer

[Adam Montana] Ok... you lumped a lot into there. Let me tackle them one at a time

[Adam Montana] The date December 2 - I'm not going to commit to that date, but like I said... I feel like someone's about to shout BINGO, and a lot of others feel that way too.

[Adam Montana] This thing has been going on for a LONG time, and they have made great progress.... so before year end, shortly after the new year, or just "SOON" in general - I feel good about that.

[Adam Montana] And you sleeping with your phone by your side - don't worry, you can count on the text message from me. Just make sure your phone number is correct at this link http://iqd.me/l/text

[Adam Montana] (NOTE: That is only for VIP members. Anyone can enter their phone number, but only VIP members will actually receive a text)

[kcw] Shabibilicious Adam, as a long term, reasonably numb from waiting patiently dinar knucklehead, with no RV question that hasn't been answered numerous times in the past..... I was wondering if the Badgers have a chance against the Huskers this coming Saturday? Thanks for your dedication to a wonderful site. GO RV, then BV

[Adam Montana] Let's see... Huskers are favored by 3 in Wisconsin, but it looks like Wisconsin is trending a little stronger than Nebraska... I say Wisconsin has a chance. I'm leaning towards taking the Over

[Adam Montana] but then again Wisconsin has QB issues... Should be a good game

[kcw] chess Adam: What American or foreign companies, if any, have recently entered Iraq to set up business there? Other than oil....... To me, this is just as important as anything else in effectuating a possible RV...........thank you

[Adam Montana] hey chess, that's a good question

[Adam Montana] I think it's better suited for a detailed conversation in the forum, rather than a chat room. It's too easy to get sidetracked and lose track of important information in here.

[kcw] Teufelhuden POST RV: If you are OSI, documents in hand, Passport, BBank, EVERYTHING.... then is any reason why I should NOT book immediate travel arrangements?

[Adam Montana] Teufelhuden, that depends on a few things

[Adam Montana] (I answered this in more detail in the OSI section)

[Adam Montana] There is always a chance that we will have to RUN to the bank and take whatever rate we can get. I feel pretty confident that if Iraq says "Ok the rate is now $1" - they will be able to maintain it and control the situation

[Adam Montana] BUT if they lose control, choas erupts, and the value starts sliding downward - it may be wise to simply take whatever you can get... and you won't be able to do that if you are on a plane or some other less-than-ideal situation

[Adam Montana] BUT you did ask if there was any reason not to BOOK travel... so I will say only the cost of the ticket is at risk. If you decide not to get on that plane, you are only out the money you spent on the ticket.

[Adam Montana] Hope that helps! next please

[kcw] Tico According to US Estimates we have three trillion barrels of oil and that is not including natural gas. Do you believe by delaying the RV Iraq has a much smaller window for profit? Wouldn’t Iraqis concern themselves that the USD will increase exponentially in value? Thanks you for all that you do Adam.

[Adam Montana] I absolutely 100% believe that the longer they delay, the less they will benefit

[Adam Montana] And that reasoning is shared by many of the investors I associate with, and I think it extends to the decision makers in Iraq as well.

[Adam Montana] Which is good for us

[Adam Montana] next please!@

[kcw] TexasMike1958 Packers and Lions both got beat....but Pack got steamrolled. Lions only got robbed. I read recently the CBI stated that new currency would be printed in Nov 2012 and issued in Jan 2013. Is that still on track according to your sources???? Also article posted today stated Saleh said zeroes to be deleted in the near future. What is the definition of "near future"????? Thanks again for your great work.

[Adam Montana] Thanks for rubbing it in

[Adam Montana] The definition of "near future" is the same as the answer to "how long is a piece of string"

[Adam Montana] they have stated that they would redenominate by X date so many times I don't even waste time on those dates anymore

[kcw] George2351 Adam, I getting concerned that the RV is slipping away. It just seems like nothing is happening. Nothing seems to be popping. Is this a reality or am I wrong about this? I have been here for a while now. Also some friends say not to get involved in the Off Shore investing because it is really illegal and President Obama is coming after all of the offshore investors from the US. Can you give me your thoughts on this? Just need a little encouragement right now. THanks for you input in advance.

[Adam Montana] Hey George, first - don't fret over the "time" this is taking - it's a process, and steps have to be taken. Iraq is going in the RIGHT direction to raise the value of their currency, not the opposite

[Adam Montana] and regarding Offshore accounts or Businesses - they are illegal if they are used for illegal purposes. If someone is evading taxes, breaking the law, then they deserve to be punished. For those of us that are NOT breaking the law, we have nothing to worry about

[Adam Montana] Google. Microsoft. Millionaires and Billionaires all around the world. ALL use offshore banking and strategies. I bet even Obama has an offshore account somewhere!

[Adam Montana] Obviously we all need to determine our own comfort level..... some people are only comfortable being pushed around, and some people are comfortable standing their ground. There is nothing illegal about owning an IBC or having an offshore account. :twocents:/>/>

[kcw] DinarThug Yo Adam ! What Is Ur View On The Iraqi Prime Minister Power Sharing Arangement At This Time ? Thx !

[Adam Montana] Ah, the old "Power Sharing" discussion

[Adam Montana] My view: They have tried this in the past, or at least talked about trying it, and it never "really" gets done. If they say they are sharing, it is really only in name and not in reality. One side always has the upper hand.

[kcw] M.Duke Hi Adam I just want to say great job giving us that Blackfriday weekend sale. My question for you is I have for 90% of my dinars with proof of purchase but my brother bought me the other 10% and I have no proof. will this cause me a problem when I do the cash-in ?

[Adam Montana] As long as they are real, you should have no problem

[Adam Montana] you definitely won't have a problem at our VIP partnering banks - I have verified with all of them, they don't give a rat's butt about where you got them. They just care if they are counterfeit or not.

[kcw] vietnam1969 Good morning Adam, staff and fellow DV members. With all the corruption, mismanagement of funds, border entry problems, unemployment of people, non-agreeing parties of the different sects, and the overall disagreement between President Talabani and the Prime Minister Maliki on the HCL implementation, do you really think that the country of Iraq is indeed set up for and ready for the RV to happen now? Thanks as usual and what are your feelings on these things?

[Adam Montana] Yes I do

[Adam Montana] Corruption is not unique to Iraq, and corruption does not PREVENT profits from being made or successes occurring

[Adam Montana] Maliki and Talabani may have a disagreement, but like every other disagreement - there is room for compromise. This is simply part of the PROCESS that we are part of - disagree, argue, delay, compromise, move forward.

[Adam Montana] obviously we don't like the first 4 parts of that process, but nonetheless - the 5th part gets done and eventually we will get to the finish line... depsite the delays, corruption, and disagreements

[Adam Montana] And at the end of the day... as long as our runner gets across that finish line, who really cares how many times he tripped on the way there?

[Adam Montana] :tiphat:

[Adam Montana] that's it for this week, unless of course the RV is announced... then there will be more

[Adam Montana] VIP members, watch for that email

[Adam Montana] everyone, have a great day and stay sane

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Adam Montana] If your dinars are authentic, then they will be traded with or without a Certificate of Authenticity or Sales receipt.

[Adam Montana] If you take Euros or Dollars to the bank, they don't ask for a receipt or Certificate - they verify that they are not counterfeit and they make the transaction. End of story

Read more:

I agree with Adam on all the above. May I add...

However, if you are going to claim long or short term returns on your investment, you better have proof of date of purchase for IRS purposes or risk being audited somewhere down the road.

• Upvote 1

BINGO BINGO BINGO and BINGO was his name oh!!

Now I can't get that song out of my head!! THANKS ADAM blink.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

After reading my post, that song is going to be stuck in a lot of YOUR heads also!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Gee thanks...now it's in my head too! However, I'll sing loud and long if it means we've finally hit B-I-N-G-O!!

:lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

• Upvote 4

BINGO BINGO BINGO and BINGO was his name oh!!

Now I can't get that song out of my head!! THANKS ADAM blink.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

After reading my post, that song is going to be stuck in a lot of YOUR heads also!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Bump, If you want to forget that song just remember:

It's A Small World

• Upvote 6

I paid $9 something months ago to get a notification when the RV happened. I thought that was supposed to be a text message for non-VIP people. What did I pay the $9 for?

gaylel, you need to calm down - your posts that were removed were very out of line and could get your posting ability removed.

Regarding the text service you paid for, that was through dinarsupport.com and is completely separate from the VIP text service.

You entered your phone number at dinarsupport.com, not dinarvets.com. You made payment at dinarsupport, not dinarvets.

You have nothing to worry about. Sorry for any confusion, but you still need to keep your posts respectful.

tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 2

[Adam Montana] And you know they got BINGO... that's kind of what this feels like right now

[Adam Montana] I hate to even insinuate that one of the "Gurus" out there might be right about a DATE, but I sure won't be disappointed if one of them turns out to be right this time!

[Adam Montana] ok, questions... kcw, ready when you are!

Thanks Adam... and now thanks to Thug and Bumper we's all got that crazy song stuck in our heads!!! rolleyes.gif emot-shakehead.gif

[kcw] RodandStaff Hello Mods and Adam... I haven't posted a question in a while cause it's been hopeful but pretty quiet lately. I have read several post's over the weekend that Iraq has finally passed some important laws to better protect their currency and therefore making it more secure for global trade. (……) What have you heard in that regard? Some feel that this has to be done in order to be included in the WTO and complete several of the other hurdles you have mentioned needing to be addressed before they RV….

[Adam Montana] Good question

[Adam Montana] Here's the thing. Although it's easy to point at the HCL and Chapter 7 as the "reason" the RV is delayed, there are obviously smaller parts of the situation that have to be taken into consideration. In fact, Chapter 7 and the HCL and other things DEPEND on those "smaller" matters

[Adam Montana] It's never been a question of "Why isn't it done yet?", it's always been a question of "What remains to be done?"

[Adam Montana] and at this time, the answer to that last question is "Very little!"

[Adam Montana] To specifically answer the item you mentioned is tough because we should all agree that it would HELP, but is it REQUIRED? I'm going to say "No" - there are quite a few ways to skin this cat. TwoCents.gif

Thanks for that response Adam... kinda verify's my gut feeling that in spite of a "check list" needing to be completed when this thing is all over we will probably find there was either more to it than we ever imagined or they were holding back for whatever reason..unsure.gif.. but really, it won't matter by then cause we will be partying in Vegas and will have forgotten all about this long excruciating wait!!! laugh.gif

[Adam Montana] And at the end of the day... as long as our runner gets across that finish line, who really cares how many times he tripped on the way there?

Allz I got to say is.....

"RUN FORREST... RUN!!!! laugh.gif wink.gif

forrest_gump_running-10696.jpg

Thanks for posting kcw, and thanks for the chat Adam!!! wink.gif

Come on RV Baby!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 3

Great chat Adam...........here is a follow up if you can give a quick response.

Given your timeline on when there maybe an RV. Do you think it is a coincidental that it falls about the same time as the fiscal cliff. If the U.S. Treasury aware that an RV is in the offing then, Obama's plan to raise capital gains tax on long & short investments would be a plus for the Prez . So an RV could take place right after Jan 1st 2013. It would be good for Iraq, the US Treasury but no so good for the IQD in ester.

How do you feel about this Adam or any other member here?

Please don't throw stones, I have been beat enough from other things this year..

GO...........RV

• Upvote 1

Do I dare get excited? I have grown so much while waiting on this investment. I have an IBC, an international business, and a growing team of great people teaching me how to make money. I am working on my future in other areas and being successful. When it RVs I want to help an orphanage in Honduras that our church helps sponsor. I would love to be able to travel and help people all over the world. It seems like every year we are hopeful this time of year, but hopefully this year will be our year!

• Upvote 3

Under the D - 2

BINGO!

......But Adam Montana promised the RV would happen on/before DEC 2nd 2012......

News flash to all of the "other" Dinar sites........

Adam Montana has announced a 100% guaranteed RV on or before Dec 2, 2012.

I have lost the ability to post emoticons, so LOLOLOLOL

Just funning around with you Adam. As usual, thanks for your sound and level headed approach to the RV Merry Go Round. Sure helps keep me grounded!

Now let me go buy 10 million 5 day Dinar reserves!

HAHAHAHA!

• Upvote 2

Adam,Vizio and kcw, thanks for another great chat. Great now not only can I not get the BINGO to go away I can actually see the Fat Lady singing it.. By the way it is a Small World After All. Just saying. Go RrrrrrVvvvvv

• Upvote 3

Great chat Adam...........here is a follow up if you can give a quick response.

Given your timeline on when there maybe an RV. Do you think it is a coincidental that it falls about the same time as the fiscal cliff. If the U.S. Treasury aware that an RV is in the offing then, Obama's plan to raise capital gains tax on long & short investments would be a plus for the Prez . So an RV could take place right after Jan 1st 2013. It would be good for Iraq, the US Treasury but no so good for the IQD in ester.

How do you feel about this Adam or any other member here?

Please don't throw stones, I have been beat enough from other things this year..

GO...........RV

I'm not going to go all foilhat on everyone about this, but yeah..... kind of an interesting "coincidence", isn't it?

Do I dare get excited? I have grown so much while waiting on this investment. I have an IBC, an international business, and a growing team of great people teaching me how to make money. I am working on my future in other areas and being successful. When it RVs I want to help an orphanage in Honduras that our church helps sponsor. I would love to be able to travel and help people all over the world. It seems like every year we are hopeful this time of year, but hopefully this year will be our year!

I am SO happy and proud to hear about people like you really taking advantage of all the CURRENT benefits of VIP - the information in there is incredible! And if you're a willing student, you can get so much more out of it.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Adam,Vizio and kcw, thanks for another great chat. Great now not only can I not get the BINGO to go away I can actually see the Fat Lady singing it.. By the way it is a Small World After All. Just saying. Go RrrrrrVvvvvv

You mean the fat lady that you are dating now is singing you "it's a small world after all" ? wow... ;) must be good then lol if you start getting the BINGO :D :D :D

Practially homeless and two kids with no job.COME ON RV

Hang in there bud, you are not alone in this fight to keep a roof over your kids head. Prayers going your way! smile.gif

I totally agree with you Bumper.... SPOTLIGHT, you aren't alone... and we will stand with you in prayer... that's what friends and family are for!!! wink.gif

It'll happen when the time is right... smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the chat every week. I sure wish I had come back from being out of town visiting family over thanks giving weekend in time to get the black friday deal. I did not get back till the following wednesday. Woops! It would have been the only way I could re-up me VIP Mship again. But U snooze U lose I guess, not that I was sleeping. Happy holidays and merry Christmas to you. :)

• Upvote 1