Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It hasn't RV'd yet. But the GOI say they are just about to get few things done. Sometime soon. And you know their words are worth everything.

unsure.gif Hi, havnt beeh here in a while and thought I would stop by to see if it RVd yet. huh.gif . Was kind of thinking it had already because all the Gurus had been setting drop dead end dates the last year. blink.gif . Guess they really dont know crap huh? dry.gif

They don't know squawt about the timing of any RV. But they sure know how to sell Dinar and other services. Plus get traffic to their sites for advertisers.

Yes, it did RV. I saw the rate on the screen., went to the bank to cash in and now... ahhhh life is good... I am in Bora Bora enjoying my umbrella drink and the water is fantastic. I went on a shopping spree too :) But I forgot to tell you.. it;s in my dream ;)

• Upvote 3

Yes, it did RV. I saw the rate on the screen., went to the bank to cash in and now... ahhhh life is good... I am in Bora Bora enjoying my umbrella drink and the water is fantastic. I went on a shopping spree too :)/> But I forgot to tell you.. it;s in my dream ;)/>

You described the feeling so well, Nadita....Hopefully one day for all of us........It will happen.

• Upvote 2

Yes, it did RV. I saw the rate on the screen., went to the bank to cash in and now... ahhhh life is good... I am in Bora Bora enjoying my umbrella drink and the water is fantastic. I went on a shopping spree too smile.gif But I forgot to tell you.. it;s in my dream wink.gif

Save us some sunscreen Nadita... we'll be joining ya shortly!!! cool.gif

It'll happen when the time is right.... wink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR0OEQe5jtg

• Upvote 1