Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MED CHAT WITH BONDLADY APOLOGY

UNEEK

I am very pleased to see that Med made an apology for his very harsh attack on BondLady - This chat was edited to remove the all caps text that seemed to be an annoyance to some - It may actually take some getting use to - and I am just waiting to see ho w long it takes to get some one complaining about this alteration and or the little cartoon - lol We can please some of the people some of the time but we can't please all of the people all of the time - and something else to consider as food for thought:

Anybody can become angry - that is easy - but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time - and for the right purpose and in the right way -- that is not within everybody's power and is not easy -- Aristotle

Med & Member Chat With BondLady Apology: 11-27-12

med (13:33:41): hey hey hey ummmm noone complained or anything but i want to say again and not because she was right cuz she wasnt but i was a bit harsh on bondlady the other day well alot harsh and i am truly sorry

she appears to be a fine person and i do have a tendency to jump on things quick mostly cuz it confuses people and then i have to do damage control

this was not a major issue it was just a mistake and i have made alot of my ow i shouldnt have commented in the way i did

again i apologize to bondlady and wish her the best and keep up the great work

the end.

we gang are in a situation or we are caught watching one we have now saleh reminding us that the deletion of zero's is coming in the near future

now gang for me near future is not next elections and right now the iraqi people are angry very angry

first nothing that maliki has promised came true no surprise their and then probably cuz mail is still delivered by the camel express thru out iraq

the people are just now realizing that someone is stealing their money mr maliki is in real trouble here a quiet trouble but much bigger than he ever was before

this is all investigations being done as we speak and they are going through everything right now i am sure there was no way to continue robbing this country of its assets indefinately no way especially since maliki is not a dictator yet

and we are holding him in check to a point with chapter vii plus the fact we have told maliki that no iraqi troops will enter kurdistan

and now the turks have offered to pummel the iraqi army if need be and that came from the president of turkey who is an ally of the u.s.

that is kind of the mid day report for you all i dont have a weather girl plus probably noone here ok med out

jesse888: i am

ksdunlap: thank you med .. i appreciate it very much

med: hi jesse ksd i know you do

shriner5: we are here

med: lol hi shriner

scratchankle kid: great job pal

shriner5: hi

med: ty scratchankle kid

harleybro: thank you med

med: ty harley i cannot stress enough ok and this is really important it is now the politics that are the most important issue right now and getting this straightened out now iraq can delete the zero's under the current conditions

but i believe that the u.s. may not allow us banks to exchange if they are in turmoil as they are and they would have good reason if they took the dinar in and then it plummeted it would devastate many of the banks in the us

remember what happened to iraq when iran got involved and syria the riyal plummeted and all that the iraqi's were holding became worthless and it was backing the dinar

so the dinar then plummetted it was not the only thing in the reserves but it did hurt ok now all done med out

ksdunlap: thank you enjoy u'r day

med: ty

shriner5: thanks med. a lot of truth in that

med: ty what transpires over the next month will determine how long we are gonna wait swift action needs to happen

the people need to hit the streets and protest like there is no tomorrow the kurds and list and sadrists need to push in parliament to bring maliki before them

also talibani who apparently realized those werent peanut m & m's in his pants and found out he has a set now ok for the 4th time med out

ksdunlap good one

med: lol ok gonna take a nap later gang

• Upvote 1

Please forgive me but who IS med. I have seen his posts at DG but that's about it. Does he have credibility or is he another Okie? Just curious....

Thanks

Quad cool.gif

Hello - I will be glad to give you my thoughts but you will want to research and gather your own conclusion as with any and all givers of information - Med is a person that has been around for a very very long time - possibly as long as 9 yrs "maybe" - He use to go by "Medic" but has been shortened to Med

He has been doing chats longer than I have been in this investment which is over 4 yrs - He reads the news articles and really digs into the translations to break it down for his sizable member following -- he can rattle off the history of Iraq and what has been going on like it was his family tree - It amazes me as I with earnest intent have not been able to absorb and understand all that has been going on in the 4 yrs that I have been paying attention -

Med like all the rest that have been around for a while has developed his own unique reputation - He can come across very abrupt - harsh - loud - sarcastic - and down right mean and then at other times he is very civil - nice - hospitable and funny and yes even caring - He has a very strong commitment to his members - He has been at the end of his rope many times and wanted to quit but he has remained very faithful to that commitment -

He still gets frustrated - sometimes justified sometimes maybe not for people asking the same questions over and over - Some folks just do not catch on and understand politics & economics as quickly -- if ever -- like Med feels he does but he is absorbed in it hours and hours every day - Not everyone has the time to be consumed with that kind of research -

I do think that his health and pain issues have many times contributed to his attitude and how he has reacted in the chat room - No one can really know the kind of pain or its intensity or his tolerance level to the pain -

As far as his information I can say that he works very hard at reading and gathering and delivering what he feels is the very best -- he does not like the name "guru" -- He does not tease and play around with rates and dates -- He does give reasons to back up anything to do with rates when they are discussed -- As with all information and information providers it is still up to the individual to do their own due diligence and discern for themselves

Med served in the military - has son/sons in the military - has a daughter - is very "American" and in his younger days was in bodybuilding competitions and placed in Mr Universe in his state -- "I THINK" smile.gif

I have probably given you the best side of Med from "MY" point of view -- I am sure others could give you a different view -- UNEEK

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As with all information and information providers it is still up to the individual to do their own due diligence and discern for themselves"

Everyone says "do your own due diligence," and then in the next breath says that everything out of Iraq is a lie. If everything is a lie, we can study it 24 hours a day and know absolutely nothing.

Guess I'm just getting tired of all of these elaborate "break downs" that, in the end, haven't advanced our knowledge of the outcome one bit. We seem to know nothing more than we knew four years ago.

I think I need a nap.

• Upvote 2

I have a resonse RV--if you go to sleep -you are tired like most of us---my sugggestion is expand where you are getting your news/focus from====it is a shame that it all becomes compartableized[not sure it is a word] but to use multipule resources can make you better to be prepared to look at the big picture---it may be more confusing but it doesnnt get you into a blue **** to one point of view--it does stimulate your mind and it does make you think --use all available scraps if in for form youre own opionion the go from there

If you don't use everthing available --news , chats, rumors, com calls--then you have no basis to feel this is not coming to you --may never feel any less confuses but you will at least spent the time ro educate yourself from MANY different points of view!

As with all information and information providers it is still up to the individual to do their own due diligence and discern for themselves"

Everyone says "do your own due diligence," and then in the next breath says that everything out of Iraq is a lie. If everything is a lie, we can study it 24 hours a day and know absolutely nothing.

Guess I'm just getting tired of all of these elaborate "break downs" that, in the end, haven't advanced our knowledge of the outcome one bit. We seem to know nothing more than we knew four years ago.

I think I need a nap.

I so understand and agree with what you have just stated -- I feel like screaming sometimes at the very ones that tell us to do our own research etc etc and then they bash 90 % or more of the place that we would do the research -- and then........ how do "they" know that the 10% is credible because there is someone somewhere debunking that 10% -

I wish I had some reassuring and comforting words for myself as well as you and others that feel the same -- - for my sanity I continue to stay connected remain grounded & positive and exercise a lot of "Hope" for without hope there is despair -

I do have sources that I have faith in but its probably not so much their information as it is their over all knowledge intelligence and character -- I do not have any rock solid facts that guarantee an RV at a certain date or rate -- but there is enough of what has evolved over the past 4 yrs for me to "believe" it will happen UNEEK

CONCEIVE ----- BELIEVE -------RECEIVE

UNEEK,

Great information. I will also add that he is a good friend of Sonny1 who is a respected member on this site, and whom I have the utmost respect for, having talked to him through the years, so personally, I read his information and posts and diligently look at what he says. Just my opinion. Rich

UNEEK,

Great information. I will also add that he is a good friend of Sonny1 who is a respected member on this site, and whom I have the utmost respect for, having talked to him through the years, so personally, I read his information and posts and diligently look at what he says. Just my opinion. Rich

Yes Yes Thank you I did forget to include that -- very important indeed

I am very pleased to see that Med made an apology for his very harsh attack on BondLady - This chat was edited to remove the all caps text that seemed to be an annoyance to some - It may actually take some getting use to - and I am just waiting to see ho w long it takes to get some one complaining about this alteration and or the little cartoon - lol We can please some of the people some of the time but we can't please all of the people all of the time - and something else to consider as food for thought:

Anybody can become angry - that is easy - but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time - and for the right purpose and in the right way -- that is not within everybody's power and is not easy -- Aristotle

Med & Member Chat With BondLady Apology: 11-27-12

med (13:33:41): hey hey hey ummmm noone complained or anything but i want to say again and not because she was right cuz she wasnt but i was a bit harsh on bondlady the other day well alot harsh and i am truly sorry

she appears to be a fine person and i do have a tendency to jump on things quick mostly cuz it confuses people and then i have to do damage control

this was not a major issue it was just a mistake and i have made alot of my ow i shouldnt have commented in the way i did

again i apologize to bondlady and wish her the best and keep up the great work

the end.

we gang are in a situation or we are caught watching one we have now saleh reminding us that the deletion of zero's is coming in the near future

now gang for me near future is not next elections and right now the iraqi people are angry very angry

first nothing that maliki has promised came true no surprise their and then probably cuz mail is still delivered by the camel express thru out iraq

the people are just now realizing that someone is stealing their money mr maliki is in real trouble here a quiet trouble but much bigger than he ever was before

this is all investigations being done as we speak and they are going through everything right now i am sure there was no way to continue robbing this country of its assets indefinately no way especially since maliki is not a dictator yet

and we are holding him in check to a point with chapter vii plus the fact we have told maliki that no iraqi troops will enter kurdistan

and now the turks have offered to pummel the iraqi army if need be and that came from the president of turkey who is an ally of the u.s.

that is kind of the mid day report for you all i dont have a weather girl plus probably noone here ok med out

jesse888: i am

ksdunlap: thank you med .. i appreciate it very much

med: hi jesse ksd i know you do

shriner5: we are here

med: lol hi shriner

scratchankle kid: great job pal

shriner5: hi

med: ty scratchankle kid

harleybro: thank you med

med: ty harley i cannot stress enough ok and this is really important it is now the politics that are the most important issue right now and getting this straightened out now iraq can delete the zero's under the current conditions

but i believe that the u.s. may not allow us banks to exchange if they are in turmoil as they are and they would have good reason if they took the dinar in and then it plummeted it would devastate many of the banks in the us

remember what happened to iraq when iran got involved and syria the riyal plummeted and all that the iraqi's were holding became worthless and it was backing the dinar

so the dinar then plummetted it was not the only thing in the reserves but it did hurt ok now all done med out

ksdunlap: thank you enjoy u'r day

med: ty

shriner5: thanks med. a lot of truth in that

med: ty what transpires over the next month will determine how long we are gonna wait swift action needs to happen

the people need to hit the streets and protest like there is no tomorrow the kurds and list and sadrists need to push in parliament to bring maliki before them

also talibani who apparently realized those werent peanut m & m's in his pants and found out he has a set now ok for the 4th time med out

ksdunlap good one

med: lol ok gonna take a nap later gang

It makes no sense to beat up on someone just because they present a different opinion or post a different view than yourself. Everyone use your common sense and play nice then you want have to do damage control as you call it. To me this sounds like a political term used frequently by the politicians. We are all adults here, act like it. If you are having a bad day or in a bad mood refrain from posting until it passes. The DV family will appreciate it better.

• Upvote 2