Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sworn in under oath for the duration office held

dontlop

president is the only one who only has to do the best he can ..

the senate and congress will support the constitution.. the are sworn in and legally liable to obey the constitution

presidents oath sworn in by supreme court justice on national tv .. >>>\\

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/pihtml/pioaths.html

congress oath

do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/briefing/Oath_Office.htm

and the democrats act like the constitution means nothing ..

bill clinton will answer their question on whether or not the constitution matters .. he definatly did not faithfully execute the office of the united states to the best of his ability .. he lied to the grand jury .. and pretended it depended on what the definition of the word is ...is

• Upvote 2