Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gun sales are high nationaly, is it Obama

Seabee

As a former employee of a gun manufacturer,i stay in touch with a lot former friends that still work there. The local manufacturer along with other big companies are booming. The one in my area went through the last reccesion virtually unscaved. There were no layoffs, there have been a lot of overtime. Also, more government contracts were had adding to the good times. the one last thing that have locals here happy is that company that owns this big gun facillity has been out buying smaller gun companies, thereby bringing those jobs here and strengththening the base.

Now, the question is why the big growth? It has been said that President Obama's policy's and future plans are of concern to the conservative base. Should we be concerned about all this, I can not say.

What I can elude to is that while I was employed there for over 20 years, the gun business has been booming since the early 70's. If Obama is the threat everyone thinks is then at least the U.S. citizens are armed to the teeth.

• Upvote 2

sure when they steal the countrys highest office by spewing lies its time to lock and load . take it to the streets .. the filthy animals are on their way out .. to a dirt nap

Easy big fella. Don't let your mouth exceed your thought process. Big brother definitely listens. You don't want to hear your front door being kicked down in the middle of the night do ya. Take it as friendly advise from someone who likes your post.

• Upvote 1

Easy big fella. Don't let your mouth exceed your thought process. Big brother definitely listens. You don't want to hear your front door being kicked down in the middle of the night do ya. Take it as friendly advise from someone who likes your post.

sure i know what ya mean .. i wasnt refering to myself , only the topic ..i wouldnt hurt a flea .. unles it was biting me .. or just some kind of nusense .. but i think thats why the gun sales are skyrocketing ,, why else ,, this country wasnt founded on lies and wont be run on lies

ask bill clinton .. he doesnt lie any more .. ask him hell tell ya .. he quit lying lying under oath is a crime .. and as long as you are president of the united states you are under oath ..sworn in by the supreme court justice himself,, on national tv .

The question was: Is it Obama?

"NO"

I believe that guns sales are up as a result of our own stupidity.

We have been catering to the bleeding hearts, the minorities groups and anyone with bucks to buy votes.

We are allowing the passing laws that do not make sense.

We are allowing laws to be passed that take away parents ability to properly raise children.

We are allowing the social fiber of "the family" to fade away.

We are making everything a criminal offense, thus enriching the system and never seeking to fix problems.

Anyone over the age of 40 can look back and see how things have changed for the worse in our lives.

I hate to say it but I think many peole are waking up to the real fact that one day there could be a breakdown in our social structure.

The people we elect to "change" or "improve" our lives are all corrupt and greed is out of control.

This year I did not vote, first time in many years. Why? Because to to me the election came down to who was the BETTER liar.

Sad, but I too purchased a new 12 gage to go with my handguns this year. Next year I think I need to good rifle to round out my collection - just in case!

You seem to be stuttering Seabee smile.gif

To what are you refering too. If it is the green lines under certain words, I have nothing to do with it. When I put this post up, It showed up 4 timeson forum. I aske to take 3 of them off

Go RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

The question was: Is it Obama?

"NO"

I believe that guns sales are up as a result of our own stupidity.

We have been catering to the bleeding hearts, the minorities groups and anyone with bucks to buy votes.

We are allowing the passing laws that do not make sense.

We are allowing laws to be passed that take away parents ability to properly raise children.

We are allowing the social fiber of "the family" to fade away.

We are making everything a criminal offense, thus enriching the system and never seeking to fix problems.

Anyone over the age of 40 can look back and see how things have changed for the worse in our lives.

I hate to say it but I think many peole are waking up to the real fact that one day there could be a breakdown in our social structure.

The people we elect to "change" or "improve" our lives are all corrupt and greed is out of control.

This year I did not vote, first time in many years. Why? Because to to me the election came down to who was the BETTER liar.

Sad, but I too purchased a new 12 gage to go with my handguns this year. Next year I think I need to good rifle to round out my collection - just in case!

All excellent points, however, yes, it also has much to do about this administration and his anti-second amendment attitude, along with his collaboration with the U.N. to eventually disarm all Americans. He told the "Brady Bunch" he's working "under the radar" on new gun control policy. Brady added that Obama assured her gun control was “very much on his agenda.”

Final discussions on the Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) are set to take place in March next year.

"The New American notes that, “Section III, Paragraphs 7 and 8 of the Programme of Action mandate that if a member state cannot get rid of privately owned small arms legislatively, then the control of “customs, police, intelligence, and arms control” will be placed under the power of a board of UN bureaucrats operating out of the UN Office for Disarmament Affairs,” opening the door to UN peacekeeping forces to disarm American citizens."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good advice dog. That right to free speach went away some time back. This imposter president seems to be a little more senstive than others of the recent past.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1