Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MED & MEMBER CHAT 11-26-12

UNEEK

I do not see Med's chats posted here all of the time - not sure what the rule of thumb is - I am learning I hope - and also hope I learn way before I get negged so badly that I run and hide :) lol --

If anyone in authority here wants to remove the post I am okay with that - I am wanting only to contribute a little here and there to show my appreciation for what others bring and I am at liberty to partake of - UNEEK

'One who does not read - has no advantage over the one who cannot read'

Not only will an improvement in a Though improve its wording -- an improvement in wording will improve the thought --

Med (09:58:41): THERE IS NO REASON TO REPRINT 250 OR 1K NOTES AT A 1166 RATE OF EXCHANGE

tmac096: unless your going to rv, why else would you make peopel use a wagon to go shopping?

Med: EXACTLY

tmac096: sounds like the 1930's vymar republic (not sure of spelling), remember the picture of the lady with the wheel barrow going to the store for a loaf of bread?

Med: LOL

mi$ter: maybe because a lot of the money already printed...isnt in circulation..because so many investers are just holding the money....they have a shortage of money ..for everyday use by local iraqs

tmac096: but why not print new big bills of that was the case?

Med: NO MISTER DINAR DOESNT WASH THINK ABOUT YOUR STATEMENT AND THEN THINK ABOUT WHAT DINAR YOU ARE HOLDING YES MY ? ALSO TMAC WHY NOT THE 25K OR 10K

mi$ter dinar: yes...guess what we hold doesnt amout to all that much

Med: NO THAT ISNT WHAT I MEANT HOW MUCH 250 DINAR NOTES DO YOU HOLD OR ANY OF US

mi$ter dinar: not that many

Med: THEY DONT EVEN SELL IT AND THE 1K NOTES IN THE BEGINNING

tmac096: none why bother?

Med: YES YOU COULD GET THEM BUT NOW THEY HAVE BEEN BACK ORDERED FOR YEARS IT WAS SHABIBI'S PLAN TO ELIMINATE THE 25K 10K 5 K NOTES AND IF YOU GO BACK IN TIME TO THE BEGINNING OF THE PROCESS HE STARTED HE SAID OR CBI STATED THAT THERE WOULD STILL BE 1K NOTES AND 25O AND I BELIEVE THE 500 K

mi$ter dinar: thanks for reminding me med...now it makes sense

Med: NO PROBLEM WHEN I SAID IT DOESNT WASH MD I WAS NOT BE HARSH OR SARCASTIC I HOPE YOU DIDNT TAKE IT THAT WAY I WAS WONDERING THOUGH WHY DONT THEY MENTION THE 500D NOTE

mi$ter dinar: no i never took it that way never have i come here to learn

Med: OK GREAT THE SMALL NOTES THAT IRAQ HAS IN CIRCULATION ARE 50 DINAR 250 DINAR 500 DINAR 1000 DINAR OF THE SMALL THAT SEEM TO BE THE MAJOR NOTES THEY WILL BE USING I WONDER WHY THEY DONT MENTION THOUGH THE 500'S CHEEKS POSTED AN ARTICLE THIS MORNING

mi$ter dinar: maybe they will do away with the 500 all together

Med: BUT IF YOUR NOT GOING TO PRINT ALL THE NEW DENOMS YOU ARE REALLY LIMITING YOUR PAYMENT STRUCTURE ARENT YOU

mi$ter dinar: true

Med: WITH NO COINS OH ON THE ARTICLE THAT CHEEKS POSTED

mi$ter dinar: got to go see ya later

Med: OK TAKE CARE MED OUT

MORE CHAT ADDED:

Med (12:44:39):HAS ANYONE READ THE LATEST POST BY GUARDIANON THE ISSUE OF NEW CURRENCIESIF YOU HAVENTDO SOI WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS IT

dj51: I just sat down at computer, so, no I haven't but will

Med: NO LOL

Aunt Gwennie: just got on....let me look for it

Med: NP DJ I MEANT

http://www.dinarspec....i-Central-Bank

FOR THOSE WHO SIT AND HIDE

dj51: I am confused what the "early November" means

Med:YES SO AM I

Aunt Gwennie: not sure......this replace ment thing has been talk about for a long time now

Med: YES BUT AG THEY CONTRADICT THATBY SAYING USING THE 250 AND 1KIS BECOMING A PROBLEMAND IT HINTS AT THEM NOT JUST REPLACING THE TATTERED ONESAND WHY THIS IS PRETTY UNIQUE

cdjsilver51: going to read it now Med.

Med: IS THAT THEY REPLACE TATTERED DINAR EVERY YEAR THEY POST IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS THEY ARE LOOKING FOR MACHINES AND BLAH BLAH BLAH THIS IS MUCH DIFFERENT THOUGHT THOUGH THIS IS NOT BEING HANDLED THE SAME WAY

dj51: In what way Med

Med: AND I AM VERY SUSPICIOUS OF ITS REALLY INTENTIONS IT ISNT THERE IS NO ANNOUNCEMENT OF DESTROYING OLD CURRENCY OR TELLING BANKS TO TURN IT IN SO THEY CAN GET AN ACCOUNTING OF IT THEN THEY WILL REPLACE IT ONE FOR ONE WITH THE INSTITUTION THAT SENT IT

dj51: It is truly strange

Aunt Gwennie: Mathhar Mohammed now the person running CBI

Med: WHO LOL NO WHAT IS HE

Aunt Gwennie: Deputy Governor of Central Bank

Med: YES DEPUTY HOW MANY DEPUTIES ARE IN A SHERIFFS OFFICE PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE SALEH IS ALSO A DEPUTY GOV THERE ARE A BUNCH NO TUKRI IS RUNNING IT STILL BUT NOW THERE IS A PROBLEM THAT MAY HIT CBI

Casper: i suspect they will destroy old notes just like our federal reserve does

Med: YES THEY DO AND HAVE DONE SO EVERY YEAR BUT THEY POST AN ANNOUNCEMENT

Aunt Gwennie: yepper that may be so. It just cam to mind him making that anouncement

Med: IN CBI

Casper: but why only 250 & 1000 and not 500's

Med: YES THAT IS LOL WHAT I SAID ABOUT 10 LINES UP THIS NEW ARTICLE

Casper: you would think that all notes are pretty well abused by now

Med: THEY DONT LAST A MONTH

Casper: 5k, 10k & 25k

Med: THE SAY THE AVG IS 3 WKS THEY HAVE TRIED TO ELIMINATE THE 5K 10K AND 25K

Aunt Gwennie: my note are in great shape. been in a shoe box for several years now

Med: DINAR ON THE IRAQI STREET LOL YOU ALL SEE THE PAPER IT IS MADE ON VERY INFERIOR

dj51: Do you think CBI is just throwing out verbage to calm the people that there is a currency change coming?

Med: IT IS NOT NEARLY MADE OF WHAT OUR US DOLLAR IS WELL D HMMMM THE TRUTH IS HOW MANY ACTUALLY GET THE NEWS THE COMMUNICATIONS IN IRAQ ARE PATHETIC

dj51: very few

Med: DID YOU EVER SEE THE COUNTS ON ARTICLES READ ON THE NET

dj51: no

Med: THEY ARE PATHETIC 30 HITS 80 HITS FOR 30 MILLION PEOPLE WE GET MORE HITS THAN THEY DO

Aunt Gwennie: I am hearing some new people talking about Dinars like this just happen

dj51: I know my nephew told me ( military in Iraq) that we read more than Iraqi's.

cdjsilver51: So Med are you saying they have to change the rate in order to even use the 250, 500 and 1000 notes?

Med: YES I SAID THAT BEFORE YOU CANT CONTINUE TO USE THOSE SMALL DENOMS WITH A RATE OF 1166 THE ENTIRE PLAN WAS TO REDUCE THE LIQUIDITY OF THE DENOMS WELL WE ALL KNOW

Aunt Gwennie: is it not 1400 now??? and they want to get it back to 1166

Med: THAT IF YOU GET RID OF THE 5 10 AND 25K NO IT IS NOT 1400!!!! IT NEVER WAS IT WAS AT 1340 ON THE STREETS

Aunt Gwennie: good....just one of those smoke posting I read

Med: BUT THAT WAS BACK IN THE SPRING WHEN SYRIA AND IRAN GOT THE DOLLAR IT PLUMMETTED SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE THE COMPUTER WHO WORE TENNIS SHOES THE MOVIE

cdjsilver51: so if they get rid of the 5,10,25K....... please go on with your sentence

Med: I FORGOT

cdjsilver51: they would have to change the rate????

Med: OK FIRST PLEASE STOP WITH THE ???? I HATE IT

cdjsilver51: okay sorry

Med: I FEEL LIKE I AM BEING FORCED TO ANSWER

Aunt Gwennie: on hold

cdjsilver51: never again

Med: TY I WAS JUST TELLING LYDIA BUT LAUGHING OK TO ME MY POINT WAS THIS YOU CANT GET RID OF YOUR MAJOR DENOMS FOR TRANSACTIONS AND THEN ONLY USE THE LOW ONES WITH THE CURRENT RATE OF EXCHANGE OR LIKE I WAS SAYING YOU WILL HAVE TO INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF SMALLER DENOMS OUT TO COMPENSATE FOR THE LOSS OF THE 5 10 AND 25K NOTES DO YOU SEE MY POINT

cdjsilver51: certainly thanks

Med: OK GONNA TAKE A BREAK BBL

Aunt Gwennie: i guess the exchange has already been done

Med: NO

Aunt Gwennie: first of nov.

Med: WE DONT GUESS NO I THINK THAT ARTICLE MYSELF IS NOT FROM 2 DAYS AGO IT THINK IT IS AN ARCHIVED ARTICLE

Casper: what med is saying is that before the new lower denoms can be used the exchange rate will have to increase i think

Med: YES

Casper: lol

Med: SEE I COULD HAVE SAID IT CASPER BUT I WANTED THEM TO THINK ABOUT IT AND COME UP WITH THE ANSWER THEN I KNEW I TAUGHT MY POINT OK GONNA TAKE A BREAK NOW

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For some reason I was unable to send a message or an email to anyone. Anyway, The only reason why I complained yesterday about the purple floating banner is because I have an issue with my vision and it is very difficult to view the site with that thing there. Just wondering how much longer it will be there. Maybe just keep it up top or something and not floating on the left like that.

Thanks, JCAV

• Upvote 1

For some reason I was unable to send a message or an email to anyone. Anyway, The only reason why I complained yesterday about the purple floating banner is because I have an issue with my vision and it is very difficult to view the site with that thing there. Just wondering how much longer it will be there. Maybe just keep it up top or something and not floating on the left like that.

Thanks, JCAV

I do agree i have the same problem .

• Upvote 2

Meds chats are welcome here! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

We just don't post links to other dinar sites!smile.gif

Thnks UNEEK for posting these so we can all read them tip_hat.gif

All chats/post are welcome but a word of warning, if you post Okie or TK's chats you will most likely receive negative marks laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

ThankYou-1.gif For the Heads Up -- Much Appreciated while I continue to learn my way around!! UNEEK

• Upvote 1

Thanks, JCAV

read the face of the little purple thing and you will see it comes down sometime today. cheers :)

• Upvote 1

For some reason I was unable to send a message or an email to anyone. Anyway, The only reason why I complained yesterday about the purple floating banner is because I have an issue with my vision and it is very difficult to view the site with that thing there. Just wondering how much longer it will be there. Maybe just keep it up top or something and not floating on the left like that. Thanks, JCAV

If you will scroll all the way to the bottom of this page - to where it will go no further -- then look to the far left corner at the bottom -- there you will see a bar across the page - probably blue - at the far left there will be 2 small oblong boxes that you can click on for different options - one on the right is for language - the other will take away the floating banner - just click on the "Christmas Option" and then click go and your page will reset without having the banner -- I hope this will be clearer for you - Good Luck !! :) UNEEK

If you will scroll all the way to the bottom of this page - to where it will go no further -- then look to the far left corner at the bottom -- there you will see a bar across the page - probably blue - at the far left there will be 2 small oblong boxes that you can click on for different options - one on the right is for language - the other will take away the floating banner - just click on the "Christmas Option" and then click go and your page will reset without having the banner -- I hope this will be clearer for you - Good Luck !! :)/> UNEEK

WOW! it worked. Much better.. thanks a lot.

If you will scroll all the way to the bottom of this page - to where it will go no further -- then look to the far left corner at the bottom -- there you will see a bar across the page - probably blue - at the far left there will be 2 small oblong boxes that you can click on for different options - one on the right is for language - the other will take away the floating banner - just click on the "Christmas Option" and then click go and your page will reset without having the banner -- I hope this will be clearer for you - Good Luck !! :)/> UNEEK

Thank you!!!!! But now everything is green. And I dont do Christmas. :lol:

Thank you!!!!! But now everything is green. And I dont do Christmas. laugh.gif

Now you know that everything has a price -- you decide what your priorities are - the floating banner or the green scene with snow smile.gifsmile.gif

you did not mention any conditions before getting the instructions to get rid of the banner -- you just wanted it gone -- smile.gifsmile.gif

Unless I misunderstood this special sale was only going through today - so it may be gone after today and you can switch back to the previous formatting --

Hey enjoy the snow - and be glad the Merry Christmas Banner is not floating ha ha smile.gif: Have a great evening Mr John smile.gif

GoRV.gif

WOW! it worked. Much better.. thanks a lot.

GoRV.gifGoRV.gif yeah!! Everybody Happy !!

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 1