Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Floating Annoying Banner

jcav

I appreciate the thought that was put into this thread, and I acknowledge the effort put into presenting such an eloquent and convincing post regarding such an important situation.

After giving it much thought, and spending countless hours wringing my hands and searching my soul for the right answer to this issue...

I have decided that I will be removing the banner.

No, wait... I'm kidding.

If you don't like the purple banner, go find a site that doesn't have such gruesome, disruptive, annoying, or otherwise offensive items.

:twothumbs:

P.S. I'm leaving this thread open because I'm sure there are a couple members who want to be banned, but just don't know where they should make that happen. Tip: THIS IS THE SPOT! If you are completely unappreciative of the free benefits you have here, and want to be removed from the site, but just didn't know how to make that happen - go ahead and complain about how your free benefits aren't up to your standards. I'll be happy to show you the door.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Theres nothing wrong with that banner plus its a good deal!

thats what I call a 2 for 1 sale.

This site is worth it! Adam tells us the truth and I like that!

or you can go to the Tony and Dan show for there acurate perdictions

everyday!Tony will save you his hotdog.

Thank You Adam!I am sane because of you!been in this for 9 years.

You cant put a price on the truth its priceless!

• Upvote 3

I am totally amused by the first half of the thread and then the owner of the site posts his piece and then the tone of the thread totally changes.

I for one don't like the banner, and also recognize that I'm here for free and don't really get to have a say. :) Thanks, Adam, and if you want to put 50 banners on the page, while I won't like it, you won't hear doody from me about it :) :) :).

And I'm appreciating that I got my VIP last year at 40% off or so, very grateful that you run these specials while we wait year after year after year for this thing to pop, plus provide us a great place to blow off steam in the frustration of the waiting.

GO RV!!!

Thanks Adam, and to those of you who don't like Xmas, You should try putting CHRIST back into it. It's really wonderful, CHRISTMAS THAT IS!

We watched "Christmas with a Capital C" last night on Netflix. Great family movie. :) It's all about that. :)

• Upvote 1

I am totally amused by the first half of the thread and then the owner of the site posts his piece and then the tone of the thread totally changes.

End Quote

Now, looking at it better......Yes...It's a wonderful banner. And even aesthetically ....It got more beautiful turning from green to purple.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

End Quote

Now, looking at it better......Yes...It's a wonderful banner. And even aesthetically ....It got more beautiful turning from green to purple.

Suck up. smile.gif

• Upvote 2

:

I appreciate the thought that was put into this thread, and I acknowledge the effort put into presenting such an eloquent and convincing post regarding such an important situation.

After giving it much thought, and spending countless hours wringing my hands and searching my soul for the right answer to this issue...

No, wait... I'm kidding.

If you don't like the purple banner, go find a site that doesn't have such gruesome, disruptive, annoying, or otherwise offensive items.

:twothumbs:/>

P.S. I'm leaving this thread open because I'm sure there are a couple members who want to be banned, but just don't know where they should make that happen. Tip: THIS IS THE SPOT! If you are completely unappreciative of the free benefits you have here, and want to be removed from the site, but just didn't know how to make that happen - go ahead and complain about how your free benefits aren't up to your standards. I'll be happy to show you the door.

:tiphat:/>

Ok Adam, I hope that you will recognize the humorous side of my character when I say~ ~ ~Other than the occasional vertigo and eye twitches, I Love It! Maybe you could do BOGO for the month of December. Members could team up in two's, pool their money for a membership, and get the second membership free. Two birds one stone.....Or.......a $1.00 sweepstakes entry for New Year's Eve... If it snows in Time Square and RV's on New Years Eve a lucking raffle winner gets a membership. Btw, I am a VIP Platinum Member and Half Price is a HUGE deal for the amount of information thats available at your finger tips. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:

Ok Adam, I hope that you will recognize the humorous side of my character when I say~ ~ ~Other than the occasional vertigo and eye twitches, I Love It! Maybe you could do BOGO for the month of December. Members could team up in two's, pool their money for a membership, and get the second membership free. Two birds one stone.....Or.......a $1.00 sweepstakes entry for New Year's Eve... If it snows in Time Square and RV's on New Years Eve a lucking raffle winner gets a membership. Btw, I am a VIP Platinum Member and Half Price is a HUGE deal for the amount of information thats available at your finger tips. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I love it when members post stuff like this... I know I won't always get the approval of the entire world, the entire forum, or even the entire VIP group.... but I do know that there are a good amount of you VIP members who appreciate the information, value, and opportunities that are provided. Even though everyone can benefit from this site, there is a decent amount of appreciative people in my group, and it is THAT GROUP that I work for! I am constantly motivated by those good people that give thanks and support this site.... and I thank you all for your positive words!

• Upvote 5

No, wait... I'm kidding.

:twothumbs:/>

:tiphat:/>

Its not the site thats an issue or any lack of appreciation its the fact that the stalking green box distracts from enjoying the site, its content and the people. Thats the point people are trying to make I believe. Thats my view point anyway.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Its not the site thats an issue or any lack of appreciation its the fact that the stalking green box distracts from enjoying the site, its content and the people. Thats the point people are trying to make I believe. Thats my view point anyway.

The "stalking box" and the VIP monies are what keeps this site open so people can complain about the stalking box.

Therefore, nobody should complain about the stalking box or any other form of advertising. If it wasn't there, they wouldn't be able to complain in the first place.

:twocents:

It's purple.....definitely purple....

It's gone now, if you are still seeing it please refresh your page.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2