Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BONDLADY CHAT 11-25-12

UNEEK

tlm724] Bondlady post 11/25/12...to clarify points of chat 11/24/12 http://www.*********...-11-24-12#87157

[tlm724] please take a few minutes to read this ^^^^^

[bondLady] seems i got bashed pretty heavy from some places for it as i didn't have a clue to what was really going on in iraq politics and the people in charge so i redefined and proved what i said

[bondLady] 1 of the best posts though i've seen out there was sent to me by some one..... from a woman who used to or may still have her site on the net and whose claim to fame was she has read the constitution...was...highlander

[bondLady] this is highlanders coment from some other site....................................... I happen to agree with BondLady. Power sharing does not work in any government in any country. That would be like our President having to power share with a co president.

There is some background to the Kurds that one must look at to understand that whole situation. And as for Allawi he is just a walking disaster. He gets his funding from the Saudis.

The Saudis are primarily Sunni based in power and they are also the number one country in the region for financing terrorism and Al Qaeda.

A lot of the problems that Iraq is having is started from outside influences but not from the places that people suspect nor from the places the US media always shoves down our throats.

Allawi won't even attend the meetings in parliament or cast a vote.

Allawi has tried to stage a walk out on parliament and the council of ministers this year and completely shut down the government.

The list used to have 91 seats in parliament and be a united front. Because of Allawi they now have about 32 seats left because the list has fractured and formed new parties and separated from Allawi.

As far as Barzani and the Kurds go that is a long story all by itself but I can tell you this, they only want Kirkuk for the oil and the very rich agricultural land in that region and as we all know the Kurds don't think they should have to share their oil profits with anybody else.

The Barzani family has been in control of the Kurdistan region for over 30 years and his son is set to take over after him. Now how is that democratic?

Under article 140 the Kirkuk province has the right to choose whether they want to be a part of the Kurdistan region or fall under Baghdad and have their own provincial council.

They chose to be their own province and they are suppose to hold elections in March. The Kurds don't want to let it go so they surrounded Kirkuk with the Peshmagra last year illegally.

They did finally pull about 20 miles out and set up camp but they still shouldn't be there at all. Maliki is moving the Iraq forces in to ensure that they have a fair e election without interference IMO.

[bondLady] Maliki is moving the Iraq forces in to ensure that they have a fair election without interference IMO.

And as far as BondLady changing her opinions well I say good for her! When a person is researching and new information is brought to their attention an honest person will look at it and study it which may then alter their original thoughts and opinions and cause them to grow.

I think that is what you see happening with BondLady and I for one am okay with growth in an individual occurring!

[bondLady] so to me she had this right someone had said i was flip flopping basically said i was for allawi last year but for maliki this year

[bondLady] most of you very well know me for at least 3 years now what my stance is for allawi he's a db in the biggest way just like sadr is and anyone who can't or won't see that is clueless

[bondLady] our chats and posts fly all over the net theres not a person out there who wants there name dragged through the mud relentlessly everytime they talk

[bondLady] through all the years i've tried to help people with my history and breakdowns of this whole mess...and to try to help without any hidden agendas it gets old

[tlm724] yes especially when you ALWAYS back it up with fact

[bondLady] no matter what we say or do some of the simplest lilttle things will be brought up and escalated into major gripes and bs sessons like timmys laws she found for instance

[bondLady] when she said new laws were put in the gazette

[bondLady] she didn't clarify some of these laws were old saddam laws that had to be amended before they could be used so they were and passed into law and gazetted

[bondLady] some were brand new laws and not old ones with amendments so we get bashed for not saying new laws and amended laws

[tlm724] which will be corrected this morning

[bondLady] its enough to make us all want to stop doing what we do it gets old will we stop? NO

[bondLady] i made you a promise and i'll keep my word ...my word is my bond and without that there is no truth

[bondLady] will my team continue on inspite of ungrateful appetites who seek to crush and hurt us - sure will cause we're all cut from the same cloth were tough like john wayne toilet paper...rough and tough and don't take crap off no body a little humor to a screwed up situation

• Upvote 11

tlm724] Bondlady post 11/25/12...to clarify points of chat 11/24/12 http://www.*********...-11-24-12#87157

[tlm724] please take a few minutes to read this ^^^^^

[bondLady] seems i got bashed pretty heavy from some places for it as i didn't have a clue to what was really going on in iraq politics and the people in charge so i redefined and proved what i said

[bondLady] 1 of the best posts though i've seen out there was sent to me by some one..... from a woman who used to or may still have her site on the net and whose claim to fame was she has read the constitution...was...highlander

[bondLady] this is highlanders coment from some other site....................................... I happen to agree with BondLady. Power sharing does not work in any government in any country. That would be like our President having to power share with a co president.

There is some background to the Kurds that one must look at to understand that whole situation. And as for Allawi he is just a walking disaster. He gets his funding from the Saudis.

The Saudis are primarily Sunni based in power and they are also the number one country in the region for financing terrorism and Al Qaeda.

A lot of the problems that Iraq is having is started from outside influences but not from the places that people suspect nor from the places the US media always shoves down our throats.

Allawi won't even attend the meetings in parliament or cast a vote.

Allawi has tried to stage a walk out on parliament and the council of ministers this year and completely shut down the government.

The list used to have 91 seats in parliament and be a united front. Because of Allawi they now have about 32 seats left because the list has fractured and formed new parties and separated from Allawi.

As far as Barzani and the Kurds go that is a long story all by itself but I can tell you this, they only want Kirkuk for the oil and the very rich agricultural land in that region and as we all know the Kurds don't think they should have to share their oil profits with anybody else.

The Barzani family has been in control of the Kurdistan region for over 30 years and his son is set to take over after him. Now how is that democratic?

Under article 140 the Kirkuk province has the right to choose whether they want to be a part of the Kurdistan region or fall under Baghdad and have their own provincial council.

They chose to be their own province and they are suppose to hold elections in March. The Kurds don't want to let it go so they surrounded Kirkuk with the Peshmagra last year illegally.

They did finally pull about 20 miles out and set up camp but they still shouldn't be there at all. Maliki is moving the Iraq forces in to ensure that they have a fair e election without interference IMO.

[bondLady] Maliki is moving the Iraq forces in to ensure that they have a fair election without interference IMO.

And as far as BondLady changing her opinions well I say good for her! When a person is researching and new information is brought to their attention an honest person will look at it and study it which may then alter their original thoughts and opinions and cause them to grow.

I think that is what you see happening with BondLady and I for one am okay with growth in an individual occurring!

[bondLady] so to me she had this right someone had said i was flip flopping basically said i was for allawi last year but for maliki this year

[bondLady] most of you very well know me for at least 3 years now what my stance is for allawi he's a db in the biggest way just like sadr is and anyone who can't or won't see that is clueless

[bondLady] our chats and posts fly all over the net theres not a person out there who wants there name dragged through the mud relentlessly everytime they talk

[bondLady] through all the years i've tried to help people with my history and breakdowns of this whole mess...and to try to help without any hidden agendas it gets old

[tlm724] yes especially when you ALWAYS back it up with fact

[bondLady] no matter what we say or do some of the simplest lilttle things will be brought up and escalated into major gripes and bs sessons like timmys laws she found for instance

[bondLady] when she said new laws were put in the gazette

[bondLady] she didn't clarify some of these laws were old saddam laws that had to be amended before they could be used so they were and passed into law and gazetted

[bondLady] some were brand new laws and not old ones with amendments so we get bashed for not saying new laws and amended laws

[tlm724] which will be corrected this morning

[bondLady] its enough to make us all want to stop doing what we do it gets old will we stop? NO

[bondLady] i made you a promise and i'll keep my word ...my word is my bond and without that there is no truth

[bondLady] will my team continue on inspite of ungrateful appetites who seek to crush and hurt us - sure will cause we're all cut from the same cloth were tough like john wayne toilet paper...rough and tough and don't take crap off no body a little humor to a screwed up situation

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

BondLady, most intelligent people change their minds as new information comes along. None of us are the same people we were at 10 or at 20 or at 40 or at 60, etc., because we grow and change, and each time new information comes along, it clarifies and alters and re-organizes what we knew the day before. Things are changing rapidly everywhere in the world, and that's especially true in the middle east. What you have done to bring changing, timely news to us is incredible. Most of us know and appreciate your extremely high value to our undertanding of the middle east and, thus, to our dinar investment. But there are always a few people out there who will complain when confronted with any change, and they tend to blame the messenger.

I wish you didn't care about them and their opinions, although you are a sensitive, caring woman, who unfortunately, does care, so it must hurt your feelings. But in no way do their complaints take away from the fact that, to most of us, your value is beyond measure. Nothing you say would matter to any of us if you could not adapt to changing circumstances and to changing news. But you are intelligent, and thus, you change as the news, itself, changes. That is what gives inestimable value to your service for those who follow you, including myself.

And if someone wants to gripe and complain about that, they need to find their own news. Your news is timely and honest, and you analysis goes straight to the heart of it. As much as you have given to us, I would be more than surprised if you hadn't made a few honest mistakes now and then, because everyone does that. It's just part of being human. But I've found no one who can ferret out the news and analyse it any more thoroughly than you do. NO ONE!! I just want to tell you that there are some of us who value your work and hold you in very high regard for your skills, your honesty, and your integrity. Just remember this the next time some jerk complains about what you do. If he could do it better, he should be doing it, instead of hanging around waiting for your work so he can gripe about it. It takes a lot of work to do what you do, but no work at all for those people to just sit back and do nothinbg but gripe and complain.

• Upvote 12

Maliki is a bad guy. He wants to be dictator. He is consolidating power toward that goal. That was true last year and nothing has changed this year, except Bondlady has realized that he is now in power and she is attempting to rehabilitate him and make him the champion of an RV.

The reality is that, if he does succeed in consolidating the power in Iraq into his hands, there isn't a chance in hell there will be any kind of international RV. The world isn't going to deal with another dictator in Iraq. They will bury Iraq under sanctions.

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 2

I am not sure I am reading this correctly. It appears that she is upset with my comments? Someone help me out here. How did I drag her through the mud? I thought I stated that I agreed with her and supported her in her right to change her opinion. Oh well guess you can't please everybody!

• Upvote 4

I am not sure I am reading this correctly. It appears that she is upset with my comments? Someone help me out here. How did I drag her through the mud? I thought I stated that I agreed with her and supported her in her right to change her opinion. Oh well guess you can't please everybody!

HL,

I appreciate all you do, and agree with what you said, interpretations are just that, so I wouldn't personally read too much into that. UR

• Upvote 2

Highlander, she said that yours was one of the best posts she has read. I don't think she was talking about you when she was talking about her name being drug through the mud. Then again who am I to try to make sense of what she or any one else says.

To me her last post seemed to point like she changed camps. Allawi to Maliki, but in this post it seems she didn't. Bondlady, you got me all confused. That's why I rely on myself to read and digest the news coming out of Iraq. I read the comments first then if there is a discrepancy I will read the article, and decide for myself what it means. Or will cross reference articles to get the true meaning of what is being said. :)

• Upvote 3

No No Highlander -- You did NOT do anything wrong -- I feel that you took BondLadys first line and "assumed" that because she mentioned you next that she was calling you the one that bashed her --

"BondLady] so to me she had this right someone had said i was flip flopping basically said i was for allawi last year but for maliki this year"

I do not think that BondLady reads a lot from other forums -- if any - (she does not have the time)so she probably is not aware of those that disagree with her and put her down verbally in chats and forums -- From your post she gathered that there were those who were doing just that - NOT that you were -- I actually read the exact post that she was talking about and unfortunately there was another site that was pretty harsh -- It is so sad that folks do not control their words a lot more --

Unspoken words you have control over ---- Once you speak them they have control over you -- Choose them wisely !

Did you not read her first lines - "One of the best posts I've seen out there" she is talking about YOUR post ! and it was a great post - I hope this clears up the confusion and you feel better -

Darn it -- sometimes our very best - most sincere intentions when put into the printed word can still be perceived and interpreted differently than we intended -- tis a shame indeed --

• Upvote 2

If you are referring to what I said, no, not at all. I did not mean to suggest in any way that BondLady may have been upset with your comments. In fact, she values them. Like you, I value that BondLady changes her views as new or different information surfaces. Other people who complain about BondLady are the ones I was talking about.

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 2

If you are referring to what I said, no, not at all. I did not mean to suggest in any way that BondLady may have been upset with your comments. In fact, she values them. Like you, I value that BondLady changes her views as new or different information surfaces. Other people who complain about BondLady are the ones I was talking about.

Good Morning Francie & Highlander - I found this comment posted this morning and wanted to make sure you were aware of it - I hope it clears up any confusion for where BondLady stands and how she feels towards those who have supported her through her many years in this investment (9 1/2 I think) - but because of time restraints and obligations cannot stay in touch -

"I would like to thank recaps, and all the ones who have commented on my posts, past and present, ty recaps for posting my things in there full version and not chopped apart where they lose all meaning of my intent..

.ty for reporting in a responcible and respectful manner, and to Highlanders, comments ty, girl, you used to come to my site, your welcome back any time, and ty for seeing thru the whole iraqi sand storm situations as i do..

i very seldom travel out of my own back yard on the net lol, i used to try to, but some people made that get old fast, as i tried to be basically neighborly, sometimes it just didnt work out like that..

.many of my members read other places and show me different things said, and they seem to hold recaps in high reguards, as to responcible reporting, i have to agree, now that i have seen for myself...ty Sincerly, BondLady"

Have a great day everyone - it is a brand new one - may we honor and respect ourselves with acceptance & approval for our weaknesses and vulnerabilities and forgive ourselves when they influence our choices and decisions that may turn out to have an unpleasant or painful affect on others --

This will in turn put us in a much better place to be more accepting and approving of others with their weaknesses & vulnerabilities and forgiving when theirs influence choices & decisions that have an unpleasant or painful affect on our lives smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif May we all strive to live in peace and harmony with more compassion smile.gifsmile.gif UNEEK

• Upvote 1

Bondlady has been posting her opinions for many moons. I don't get too caught up on the words that he or she posts. My profession requires me to rely on fact.

My best advice to all members is too read and learn. :peace:/>/>

Bond-LADY Is A She ! It's A Fact ! I've Listened To Her On Conference Calls ! :o

Not That Ur First Hint Might Of Been Her Name - Or Some Of Her Past Threads Which U've Read + Posted On ! :blink:

Read And Learn ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

- CNN B)

• Upvote 2

Bond-LADY Is A She ! It's A Fact ! I've Listened To Her On Conference Calls ! :o/>/>

Not That Ur First Hint Might Of Been Her Name - Or Some Of Her Past Threads Which U've Read + Posted On ! :blink:/>/>

Read And Learn ! :rolleyes:/>/>

:D/>/> :D/>/> :D/>/>

- CNN B)/>/>

And not so surprisingly, our friend, BondLady, often provides us with good, solid information, so we can read and learn. :rolleyes:

:unsure:

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 1