Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBAMA STOLE THE ELECTION W/ MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD

DinarMillionaire

November 13, 2012

Was the 2012 Election Stolen?

By Selwyn Duke

As the 2012 election approached, conservative enthusiasm grew. Mitt Romney was drawing huge crowds while Barack Obama spoke in half-filled stadiums. All the passion lay on the right while the left was discouraged with a promised messiah who proved merely a politician. And the prediction was that, in contrast to 2008, Republican turnout would dwarf the tuned-out and carry the day. Hence the shock November 6 eve. How could Romney lose, especially by such a wide electoral margin?

Maybe he didn't

At least not legitimately.

When I predicted Obama's re-election, I stated that, despite our country's inexorable leftist slide, Romney would still win on Election Day were it not for vote fraud. I explained that the Democrats could steal more than enough votes in crucial swing states to turn the election. And I still believe what I did then: electoral criminality put Obama over the top.

At the time, we heard stories about electronic-machine "glitches" switching Romney votes to Obama ones. And Patrick Moran, son of Congressman Jim Moran (D-VA), was caught on tape facilitating vote fraud while Bridgeport, CT mayor Bill Finch essentially promised to commit same for a political partner in crime.

Since then, the indications of electoral criminality have been overwhelming. First there are the anecdotes, such as the court-appointed Republican poll watchers illegally expelled from 13 Philadelphia polling places in wards that, in most cases, went 99 percent for Obama; the poll observers who noted what they considered vote fraud but were powerless to stop; and the Democrats who actually bragged about voting more than once.

Then there are the statistics, such as this staggering fact: in 59 Philadelphia districts, Romney failed to get even one vote. Final Obama-Romney tally: 19,605 to 0.

Huh?Not even one person voted GOP accidentally?I mean, there even was a Washington, D.C. councilman who inadvertently voted to approve faux marriage, saying that he didn't know what he was voting for (that would be Marion Barry).

Next, consider this report from The Columbus Dispatch:

More than one out of every five registered Ohio voters is probably ineligible to vote.

In two counties, the number of registered voters actually exceeds the voting-age population: Northwestern Ohio's Wood County shows 109 registered voters for every 100 eligible, while in Lawrence County along the Ohio River it's a mere 104 registered per 100 eligible.

Another 31 counties show registrations at more than 90 percent of those eligible, a rate regarded as unrealistic by most voting experts. The national average is a little more than 70 percent.

[...]Of the Buckeye State's 7.8 million registered voters, nearly 1.6million are regarded as "inactive."

Understand the significance. Years ago I was contacted by a Washington, D.C. community leader (who'll remain anonymous) who told me that he had "done some computer work for several candidates over the years in DC" and had conducted his own study of urban vote fraud. He said that inner cities' great transiency ensures that any given large metropolis will have a great number of voters who no longer live in their precinct of registration. These areas also have Democrat operatives known by the get-out-the-vote term "block captains" or "apartment captains," people who know the lay of the land and thus what registered voters have left town. So all they need do then is vote for these people or have others do so. This is very easy, too, with few voter-ID laws. And this is why Democrats oppose these laws so vehemently.

Now consider that Obama "won" Ohio by 100,000 votes. This means that to flip the state, Democrat surrogates had to illegally "activate" only 6.25 percent of its 1.6 million inactive voters.

Note also that Ohio secretary of state Jon Husted did ask Eric Holder's DOJ for help negotiating conflicting federal laws pertaining to the purging ineligible voters from the rolls. The DOJ's ultimate response?"No comment."

Yet a voter doesn't even have to be inactive, just disengaged. For example, when the aforementioned Patrick Moran offered advice on surrogate voting, he told an undercover reporter to masquerade as a pollster and call a targeted individual to make sure he wasn't planning to vote. And this is nothing new. In fact, liberal leg-thriller Chris Matthews himself admitted that it has been going on for years.

Then there is the case of the missing military ballots. As Rachel Alexander at Town Hall reported:

The conservative-leaning military vote has decreased drastically since 2010 due to the so-called Military Voter Protection Act that was enacted into law the year before. It has made it so difficult for overseas military personnel to obtain absentee ballots that in Virginia and Ohio there has been a 70% decrease in requests for ballots since 2008. In Virginia, almost 30,000 fewer overseas military voters requested ballots than in 2008. In Ohio, more than 20,000 fewer overseas military voters requested ballots. This is significant considering Obama won in both states by a little over 100,000 votes.

Frankly, it is inconceivable that military interest in voting could've dropped so drastically given conservatives' passion this election season. The damning conclusion?The Obama machine wants our soldiers to shed blood while it sheds their votes.

Striking as all this is, however, it's likely just a partial picture. As with all crime, it's a given that the discovered vote fraudsters represent only a tiny percentage of the total. And what about vote-fraud methods we haven't even thought of yet?Remember, the Democrats have been honing this act for many, many years.

And vote fraud is Democrat domain. Liberals are the situational-values set, people who for years insisted that right and wrong is relative and that if it feels good, do it. And what feels good to them at election time is stealing votes to win - and they do it. They relish it, in fact. Like the liberal who addressed Bill Clinton's it-depends-on-what-is-is infidelity and adamantly told me, "He did the right thing," leftists love the con. To pull a fast one like private eye Jim Rockford, fool everyone, and get away with it is like winning the Nobel Prize in Prevarication in their world. Thus, it's assured that there's no small number of liberals who are currently brimming with pride at having negated the votes of countless knuckle-dragging conservatives.

Having said this, we can't be sure about the exact magnitude of the vote fraud. But my judgment is this:

The election was likely stolen.

And whatever Barack Obama is presently, I don't believe he will be a legitimate president come January 20.

This is why Congressman Allen West was right not to concede his Florida race. And, frankly, if Romney believes that the election may have been stolen nationally, he should withdraw his concession.

Radical?

Unprecedented?

Yes, but so is vote fraud on the scale perpetrated by Obama's minions. And people needn't fear creating a national crisis - we are already in a national crisis. The only question is whether good Americans will stand and be counted or allow 2012 to mark our official descent into banana-republic status.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

This guy speaks for me. He is exactly right. But what is the process to get an empeachment started? Does it have to start with congress? Or grassroots? Or where exactly?

The dems have set the country up for a national "rope-a-dope. IF we were to empeach Obama, we would end up with Biden as president...a national joke and a true moron. Do you really want him with his finger on the button?? IMO, don't look to the Repubs to bail us out (and I'm a Republican) as they can't seem to muster up any backbone and get out of their own way.

Looks like we're in for four more years of incompetency and dangerous, feckless foreign policy.....the Muslim Brotherhood's dream situation. Watch for the implementation of a Mideast-wide muslim caliphate during the next Obama term as the U.S. continues to "lead from behind".

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

I've intimated in more ways than one that it's NOW up to the people. Groups of "like minded" folks, like the one you just saw, have begun to amass in small groups and are talking. There may come a time (hopefully not) that someone will begin to rise up from among us and glue these groups together and take some serious action. I say history will repeat itself!

"Nothing is MORE feared by a tyrant than an army of citizens whom he oppresses," PTOLEMY

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

It has been proven that 158% of registered voters voted. It has been proven that a running Democrat senator requested a computer programmer to create a program that would flip votes. It is common knowledge that republican voter observers were removed from voting places. It is comon knowledge that voter ID requirements was extremely opposed by the democrat party. It is common knowledge that Obama opened the flood gates for unknown numbers of illegals to enter America. It is proven that in many districts on the east coast that romney did not receive ONE vote. To post that Obama stole the electon is not news. It is simply stating fact.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

The black states are where Obama won by voter fraud...

fraudmap.png

http://www.barackofraudo.com/

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."

Henry David Thoreau

Evidence of vote fraud is very much like that. Those who engage in it are slick and do all they can to hide it, so the evidence is often quite circumstantial. In fact, often the circumstantial evidence is all the evidence we have, such was finding tens of thousands of bogus votes in the ballot box, we didn't see someone actually put them there, but they are found, they are there, and they are clearly evidence of vote fraud. Such is true of the voting divisions where Obama gets 100 percent of the votes cast. As if anyone REALLY believes that is legitimate...

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

OK let me start by saying I didn't vote for Obama but hey the election is over.

Now that the election is over lets not pull an Al Gore & be crybabies we have to live with it & find some way to make the best of what we have. So I put this forth lets Quit taking about the election & start talking about how we can make what we have work for us. I say this as I sit here unemployed & looking for work all I want to see is job growth & people getting back to work. Where you hear people who are just crybabies about what happened & see your own position it makes you want to do something that is not legal. So I for one am tired of hearing the crying so shut up & deal with it Because I have.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 11

Now that the election is over lets not pull an Al Gore & be crybabies we have to live with it & find some way to make the best of what we have. So I put this forth lets Quit taking about the election & start talking about how we can make what we have work for us. I say this as I sit here unemployed & looking for work all I want to see is job growth & people getting back to work. Where you hear people who are just crybabies about what happened & see your own position it makes you want to do something that is not legal. So I for one am tired of hearing the crying so shut up & deal with it Because I have.

Election fraud is illegal. What part do you need help understanding?

So, if I rob a bank and make it home, everyone should just shut about it, because it's over, the bank has been robbed. So the bank shouldn't cry about it and the police should just get over it. Got it!

Next time you have a thought you probably should keep it to yourself.

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 4

Number one, you have no right to tell anyone on this site to shut up. You are not the admin, so you need to step back and not speak to others this way. Second, if you don't want to hear this kind of stuff, simply do not read the thread. I skip over those that I want to ignore. I don't go on and be rude to them. Third, there are people in the US of America that feel it is WRONG to have voter fraud. It is WRONG to let things just lie because it is easier to do. We are not crybabies. We are those who feel it is time to take action againts corrupt government. If YOU want to sit back and take things as they are, that is fine. We are not willing to do that. We have done that in the past, and look where it has gotten us. None of us are requesting to do anything illegal...that was already done in the elections process. If you think just sitting back hoping that things are going to get better during the next four years will work for you, I wish you luck. Check back with us in four years and let us know how that went for you. As for us, we are going to exercise our rights by falling back on the Constitution that gives us the power to do so, by forming a government, BY the people, FOR the people, and OF the people.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

Number one, you have no right to tell anyone on this site to shut up. You are not the admin, so you need to step back and not speak to others this way. Second, if you don't want to hear this kind of stuff, simply do not read the thread. I skip over those that I want to ignore. I don't go on and be rude to them. Third, there are people in the US of America that feel it is WRONG to have voter fraud. It is WRONG to let things just lie because it is easier to do. We are not crybabies. We are those who feel it is time to take action againts corrupt government. If YOU want to sit back and take things as they are, that is fine. We are not willing to do that. We have done that in the past, and look where it has gotten us. None of us are requesting to do anything illegal...that was already done in the elections process. If you think just sitting back hoping that things are going to get better during the next four years will work for you, I wish you luck. Check back with us in four years and let us know how that went for you. As for us, we are going to exercise our rights by falling back on the Constitution that gives us the power to do so, by forming a government, BY the people, FOR the people, and OF the people.

Dude you should get those feeling off your sleeve and that chip on your sholder. Put that away too. Just because you don't agree and others don't always agree. He right you need to pull your upper orfice out of your lower orfice and show some respect for others that do't alway agree..

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

Dude you should get those feeling off your sleeve and that chip on your sholder. Put that away too. Just because you don't agree and others don't always agree. He right you need to pull your upper orfice out of your lower orfice and show some respect for others that do't alway agree..

I was not rude nor obnoxious. The poster I was referring to was out of line telling others to shut up. I do not have a chip on my shoulder. For your information I am a dudette and not a dude. I also do not have my upper orfice in my lower orfice. You are the one out of line for taking this to that kind of low. If you want to address the situation, please do it with class and respect. If you noticed I respected the other person's point of view, but did not feel they needed to resort to making out of line comments by telling anyone to shut up.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Whatsthis, my family fought and died to bring the dream of America, my family fought and died to keep the dream of America. How dare you say to just let it go and forget it when our country has been sold, our Constitution mocked and the only thing that has kept America from going the way of other countries, our elections, rigged. I take personal offense to ANYONE who takes so little regard for what it has taken to make America.

• Upvote 7

It has been proven that 158% of registered voters voted. It has been proven that a running Democrat senator requested a computer programmer to create a program that would flip votes. It is common knowledge that republican voter observers were removed from voting places. It is comon knowledge that voter ID requirements was extremely opposed by the democrat party. It is common knowledge that Obama opened the flood gates for unknown numbers of illegals to enter America. It is proven that in many districts on the east coast that romney did not receive ONE vote. To post that Obama stole the electon is not news. It is simply stating fact.

Don't forget to add the fact that it is common knowledge that the military vote was suppressed.

• Upvote 5

Hishands Go back and re-read what dinarmillionaire said. He didnt tell anyone on this site to shut up. YOU read it wrong. As far as Im concerned you owe him a apoligee. So man up dude or dudess. smile.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hishands Go back and re-read what dinarmillionaire said. He didnt tell anyone on this site to shut up. YOU read it wrong. As far as Im concerned you owe him a apoligee. So man up dude or dudess. smile.gif

Appreciate your defence dog, but "HisHands" was talking to "whatsthis", not me. "whatsthis" was rude, telling people to shut up and "HisHands" politely told him not to tell people to shut up.

Thanks!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Appreciate your defence dog, but "HisHands" was talking to "whatsthis", not me. "whatsthis" was rude, telling people to shut up and "HisHands" politely told him not to tell people to shut up.

Thanks!

HA ! Your right It`s I that cant read hahahah Sorry hishands I screweee up. Whatsthis dont tell me to shutup . I will Beeeeatch if I want to Beeeeeatch.

• Upvote 3

This guy speaks for me. He is exactly right. But what is the process to get an empeachment started? Does it have to start with congress? Or grassroots? Or where exactly?

Francie, you always seem to speak for me and most of us here on DV!

I could only give one plus so please help get rid of the negs some mean people gave our Francie.. thanks

• Upvote 3

HisHands, I'm with you all the way. I believe Obama won by cheating. Everyone I know who voted for Romney feels exactly the same way, but what can we really do? The lack of inaction on our part is exactly the reason why our government has evolved into a monster, seemingly out of control. They have ALL the power. The securities set in place to protect us from a tyrannical government no longer work in our favor. Short of EVERYONE marching on Washington with pitchforks and torches it would seem that we are doomed.

• Upvote 2

You are all missing the part where I said I DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA , I voted for Romney but just like when AL Gore claim voter fraud there was found to be none. My point is this we are here to talk dinar not how messed up this country is.

For those who have had Families fight to defend this country I am NOT saying anything bad about those who served. I am just tired of hearing the crying that people do just because they didn't get their way & if you are one of these people than grow up & quit acting like a child, lets be adults & say hey it didn't go my way & move on to finding a way to fix the problem with what we have.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Republican Nat'l Lawyers Association

Vote Fraud News

11/8/12: NEW YORK: Sang Soo Park: improper influence

" case of election fraud occurred in Flushing when a Korean-American translator helping voters at PS 20 was caught directing them to vote for Democratic candidates. A volunteer poll watcher confirmed the incident. The translator, Sang Soo Park, was expelled from the polling place for breaking the law by telling at least three voters to choose the Democratic slate, according to the observer, attorney Daniel Baek." Peter C. Mastrosimone, Election fraud in Flushing by Korean poll interpreter, Queens Chronicle, Nov. 8, 2012.

11/8/12: NEW YORK: voter impersonation

"there were at least two instances of “outright voter fraud” — one in the city of Poughkeepise and another in Pleasant Valley — where a voter went to vote only to find someone had forged that person’s name and voted in their stead." Patricia Doxsey, Dutchess County voting marred by controversy, Daily Freeman, Nov. 8, 2012.

11/6/12: NORTH CAROLINA: Andrew Gail Holmes: double voting

"An individual by the name of Andrew Gail Holmes voted early in Sampson County, North Carolina and then appeared at their precinct today to vote again, according to the staff director of the Sampson County Board of Elections, Donna Mashburn. “We have a gentleman who had early voted,” Mashburn told me this morning, “and went to his precinct to vote. We are aware of it. We will handle the issue at canvassing.”" Bryan Preston, Democrat Double Voter Caught in North Carolina, PJ Tatler, Nov. 6, 2012.

This is only a small listing - click on the link at the top to see all of them. Also each item has a clickable source link for the original report. Be prepared, this is a long list over the last several years.

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 3

I so agree with you. +1

• Upvote 2