Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni – tropes, idioms and just plain misguided

katie45

Kaperoni – tropes, idioms and just plain misguided

I was jumping around today from site to site reading some posts. At times I found it odd that I was reading what appeared to be Kaperoni chats, or at least partial chats. These were, I guess, supposed to be current posts from me. When in fact, some of them were months old and now either just surfacing or being recycled to draw attention to their sites. Is that what this investment has come to? It’s bad enough to have recycled Iraq articles, but we must now recycle older dinar posts?

Well, personally I think most readers/investors know where to find me to get current information and to get my latest comments or chats. Like any information, go to the source (******) rather than hope what you read on another site is the latest or most current.

I also found some of these posts misleading. It is apparent now many sites edit posts. Taking “sounds bites” of sorts to draw attention and to catch the "eye" of the reader. For instance, on another site today I saw this post…."Maliki has a “weak dinar” policy but failed to include the facts supporting this statement where time and time again the GOI (Maliki) has stopped the monetary policies of the CBI which included Anbuge’s (Maliki’s own economist) own words from Aug. 25, 2011, that “current conditions” not appropriate, but that “ten years at a minimum” would be required before the economy was ready.” On another site someone took a reply from one of our ******** forum threads posting it for all to read as if it's something new. When in fact, it's what we have stated for months.

I guess the old saying people will read what they want to read and people will listen to what they want to listen to holds true in this investment. My sole goal from day one was to discover the facts however they turn and present them for all investors. Those who listen to rumors, fake stories, and just made up views will continue to be lead down the wrong path, hoping and praying for large rates and overnight revaluations. That simply is not what is going to happen in Iraq. These same individuals who follow these rumor gurus and are fooled to believe in 3+ rates, are the very same that overlook factual statements from reports such as the Investment Guide to Iraq - “the dinar will rise as oil output increases” or the SIGIR report when talking about the CBI – “the reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly less than $1” or numerous articles that say.. “raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually down to the day to start replacement of currency.”

Will there be a raise in value of the dinar? I totally believe there will be or I would not spend the time researching and presenting information that I do. Do I think it will happen soon? Yes, I think Iraq must change the value of the dinar soon or risk economic and monetary uncertainty. Do I believe it will some day be worth more than $3 to 1 dinar? Yes, but not overnight.

In my view, I believe the dinar will rise via a float over time. The time it would take to reach a value of 1 to $1 is subjective. Some say a few months, others say 6 months or more. The other possible scenario still on the table is the “staging rate” at or about .86 - .90. We know this because there was heavy discussion in numerous articles throughout Iraq during 2012. Both of these are viable and realistic based on the conditions in Iraq.

There will always be sites that will say what you want to hear. There will always be sites that will feed your yearning for overnight financial freedom. That is not what I am about.

Kap

********MOD NOTICE**********

It is a violation of this forum's rules to post other dinar sites names and/or links.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed mention of "other site" which is against forum rules
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Kaperoni, October 16, 2012: "Well Maliki took over cbi today. Kiss ur investment away." "Lol. You should be complaining to ur US president who screwed this up. Not me. I tell facts."

If he 'tells facts,' then we can kiss our investment away. I stopped paying much attention to Kaperoni's melancholy posts after this little pick-me-up arrived in my inbox.

Not looking for a debate - y'all follow whoever or whatever you wish.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Kaperoni, October 16, 2012: "Well Maliki took over cbi today. Kiss ur investment away." "Lol. You should be complaining to ur US president who screwed this up. Not me. I tell facts."

If he 'tells facts,' then we can kiss our investment away. I stopped paying much attention to Kaperoni's melancholy posts after this little pick-me-up arrived in my inbox.

Not looking for a debate - y'all follow whoever or whatever you wish.

I'm with you. I think he's too emotional for this investment. He does have diehard fans, so what. Does that mean he knows what he's talking about. Nooooo. With a translator even. I think he starts to get and gets down. Then he flips on one of Breightling shows, and gets all warm and fuzzy again. My two coins on Kap. Doesn't mean he's a bad guy, but when it comes to this, or any other investment, I depend on myself. :)

• Upvote 2