Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Incriminating New Document From WikiLeaks !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Taking A WikiLeak .......

WikiLeaks revealed a new document relating to transfer the U.S. civil governor Paul Bremer sum of one billion and four hundred million dollars to the Kurdistan region, pointing out that they were divided between President Massoud Barzani and Jalal Talabani did not act on the Kurdish people.

The document showed dated 23 June 2003, the U.S. administrator of Iraq Paul Bremer to transfer these amounts, one of the pre-war oil revenues to Kurdistan, and gave it to President Massoud Barzani and Jalal Talabani. (Snippet from article – full article & Link below)

DP:  If this is true, maybe it is one of the reasons Talibani is so reluctant to take on Maliki

ZenMaverick ;   It is beyond belief that there are human beings that possess a psychopathy so grave.  They don't even possess the decency to "skim a little off the top," to which most people would turn a blind eye.   I am not yet apathetic about this RV/ free float, but I wonder: Why would anyone invest in such ugliness?  I hope in my lifetime we see "open season" declared on bankers and politicians.

Tlar:  This is why Talabini would be foolish to call for a vote of noconfidence.  He's as dirty as the rest of them.  They will never call on Maliki to account for his governments corruption because Maliki could call for there arrest on the same charge.

TLAR CONTINUES:   It looks as though the elections coming up are the only hope that this government will ever be able to get past this.  Even though the elections will be rigged because Maliki give the election committee its marching orders, aat least there will be a definitive leader next time, Maliki. 

Thats probably better than where we are today as far as the government is concerned.  Oh to have been an Iraqi in those early days following Saddams demize when the US just sent pallets of $100 dollar bills with little to no accountability. 

I would be filthy rich too maybe even a billionaire like Talabibi, Maliki, Barzini and others on the list of 25 new billionaires in Iraq.  They have sure proven to me tio be very skilled businessmen on fixed salaries.

FAST EDDIE:I disagree the questioning is all about Maliki & his action of not filling all the seats & his down fall as Prime Minister. They would  question his actions that he has done while in office. They would question his about his trying to take over the CBI & stealing the citizens money in the reserves. he would not be able to get enough to call the others for questioning his own party is mad at him & are starting to see once again seeing him wanting to take all the power & become a dictator.

Tlar:  Fast Eddie,  I wish it would be as you say but I don't believe it will go that far. 

bye the sea;  Maliki has the deck stacked, and Talabani doesn't stand a chance. Plus, Talabani doesn't want to have his past discretions revealved given he is soon to retire. In his mid-seventies, he wants glory as he sits in his rocking chair, not anguish. Maliki wins. 

FULL ARTICLE & LINK:

By khabaar khaba since 2 hours 20 minutes Number of readings: 45 Font Size: Et up

WikiLeaks revealed a new document relating to transfer the U.S. civil governor Paul Bremer sum of one billion and four hundred million dollars to the Kurdistan region, pointing out that they were divided between President Massoud Barzani and Jalal Talabani did not act on the Kurdish people.

The document showed dated 23 June 2003, the U.S. administrator of Iraq Paul Bremer to transfer these amounts, one of the pre-war oil revenues to Kurdistan, and gave it to President Massoud Barzani and Jalal Talabani.

The document referred to the report, "the Christian Aid" which said despite the loss of $ 20 billion but the strangest thing is the distribution of $ 2 billion before the transfer of sovereignty two days and thought that this amount is part of it, indicating that the securities of the class hundred dollars were all new. Arrived wrapped in plastic and packed in wooden boxes weighing 15 tons, enough to fill three U.S. military helicopters and a whole, one billion and 400 hundred million U.S. dollars.

In the process did not know about one, and reached U.S. helicopters to Erbil loaded with cash during the last days of the Coalition Provisional Authority of America, and the American forces were at the airport in Irbil to empty the money and borne under maximum security to Bank city center of Arbil, where the document said Rashid Taher, director of financial Erbil confirmed saying yes We have received money in cash from Paul Bremer at the airport!!!

She explained that after the arrival of the money, the finance ministers of the provinces of Kurdistan, Erbil and Sulaymaniyah Baksmth according to the size of their population. Erbil won $ 798 million and Sulaymaniyah received $ 602 million as the Kurdish officials said was quoted share Sulaymaniyah road through the mountains to the protection of the Peshmerga.

It confirmed that the money did not go to the reconstruction of the two provinces or create service projects, but I went to the secret accounts of Jalal Talabani and Massoud Barzani.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/9079.html&usg=ALkJrhjPLilBGvSnuTtdT0xikfDmSUnoIQ

• Upvote 5