Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unhappy Muslims

smee2

Unhappy Muslims -

I have to admit, this is brilliant...

never heard it put this way...

so succinct and to the point ....

plain and simple!!!

THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!

They're not happy in Gaza ..

They're not happy in Egypt ..

They're not happy in Libya ..

They're not happy in Morocco...

They're not happy in Iran ..

They're not happy in Iraq ..

They're not happy in Yemen ..

They're not happy in Afghanistan ..

They're not happy in Pakistan ..

They're not happy in Syria ..

They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia ..

They're happy in Canada ..

They're happy in England ..

They're happy in France ..

They're happy in Italy ..

They're happy in Germany ..

They're happy in Sweden ..

They're happy in the USA ..

They're happy in Norway .

They're happy in Holland .

They're happy in Denmark .

Basically, they're happy in every country that is NO not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....

THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

In my opinion this is Gods country not Muhammed's so if they want to abide by our laws keep their religion to themselves and be good citizens in this country then they are welcome here......But i haven't seen that yet anywhere they are. Their aim to take over the world is in their eyes is something they are taught from child hood. Teaching them that humanity is supposed to live together in harmony is something that they will not accept now or ever.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

GOOD POINTS........ Muslims (Arabs) will never be happy until they come to realize that GOD blessed the "firstborn" Isaac ("father" of the Jews) first rather than blessing the "firstborn" Ishmael ("father" of the Arabs) They believe that the firstborn (son to Hagar and Abraham, the maid of Abraham) was actually the one taken to Mount Moriah and "sacrificed" to God instead of the firstborn Isaac (son to Sarah and Abraham) They believe that the Jews (and Christians) "manipulated" .... changed the Bible and put "Isaac" in the preferred place of blessing in place of "Ishmael". That is why they "hate" the Jews, they believe them to be "liars", "manipulaters" etc etc...... NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

Arabs need to realize that THEY ARE THE RECEPIENTS OF THE BLESSING JUST LIKE THE JEWS........ the "blessing" comes through "Christ dying on the cross" and reconciling the world to HIMSELF. They (Arabs and Jews) have a common bond by blood,history, land and by Spirit. What needs to happen is that BOTH people groups need to accept the reconcillation that CHRIST brought to them both....... so they can come back to each other and to the GOD that decided to "attach" HIS name to them both.

Jes sayin' so....

Art

Edited by Polishfloridian
  • Upvote 10

hey guys not to be a contrarian here, BUT. I work with many muslims. most keep their religious beliefs to them selves, and integrate well. Many said they came here to live free and away from the b.s at home, and are just as annoyed by the vocal few spreading hatred as we are. there is great angst in the local Somali community about some of their brain washed youth joining the islamist mov't. that they came here to avoid. Coming from an immigrant family myself (Italian) my family came here for a better life and contribute to society.(Italian labor literally built Toronto since the 50's)

just saying that concentrate the negativity towards the few who stir the pot and not those who just want to live out their lives peacefully.

good post there is some truth to it

• Upvote 5

It's attitudes like this that keep the conflict going.

With all do respect this country was founded on Jewdao(spelling) Christan beliefs. And not Muslim, Weather you like it or not we are a Christan based country, That is tolorent of other beliefs because the first to immigrates where fleeing religious persecution.

But we still are a Christan based country.

If other people that come here don't understand that then they can stay where they are. Do you really believe that Saudi Arabia is as tolerant of Christians as as we are of Muslims?

I can tell you they are not. Come on over to the sand box where I am at this time and I will be glad to show you Muslim tolerances to Christians

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

With all do respect this country was founded on Jewdao(spelling) Christan beliefs. And not Muslim, Weather you like it or not we are a Christan based country, That is tolorent of other beliefs because the first to immigrates where fleeing religious persecution.

But we still are a Christan based country.

If other people that come here don't understand that then they can stay where they are. Do you really believe that Saudi Arabia is as tolerant of Christians as as we are of Muslims?

I can tell you they are not. Come on over to the sand box where I am at this time and I will be glad to show you Muslim tolerances to Christians

Well hell, maybe we should have invaded Saudi Arabia since majority of the 911 terrorists were from there huh?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Well hell, maybe we should have invaded Saudi Arabia since majority of the 911 terrorists were from there huh?

If that is what you think than be my guest.

But I don't understand how you got that I wanted to invade a country when I am talking about tolerance.

Unless you where being sarcastic because you have none.

• Upvote 6

***///

Why do they want OUR courts to practice Sharia Law...?

<_</>

Okay, on a serious note, Sharia Law is a ruse. Do you really think the Judaic Law system would allow such a thing? Our court system has already passed the Noahide Laws. They are a separate set of laws that the goyim must follow because we are not really human in their eyes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Since this is so true, I say we can fix the problem, Make them so unhappy here that they want to go back, since they want Sharia law let it apply only to them, the Muslims. Register everyone of them and apply Sharia law to every thing they do in full force, lets see how happy they will be here in the good old USA, while we still live under our constitution and enjoy our freedom. Even better, since Obama loves to tax so much let them pay about 80% tax rate, to help pay for the wars they started on 9/11!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wow! ... I had no idea that my post, which came to me as a piece of humour and was posted as that, would cause such a stir. And so much negative reaction.

I have never had this many negatives in all my time here. I guess I have "arrived" eh? :)

Well, to those I offended, it was not meant to offend. To those who gave me a negative vote, I can't do much but repeat that I didn't mean to offend.

Considering all the anti-Muslim stuff I see here all the time, I did not think this was so far off what seems to be acceptable. Guess I'll have to stop and ask directions next time ... if there is a next time.

smee2

• Upvote 4

Smee Quote:

"Considering all the anti-Muslim stuff I see here all the time, I did not think this was so far off what seems to be acceptable".

Smee don't be upset... if you are on the "Christmas" screen... the +'s are red... you got 12 +'s.

See... it was "acceptable"... I didn't agree with it Smee, but I didn't neg you, what would be the point?

With clever writings like this one, there will be those who will still believe the big bad "Muslim Boogie Man" is coming to get them.

• Upvote 2

IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE SOMEONE IS "FROM"

next time the italian mobsters commit a crime we should invade italy .. thats where they are from ..

the united states doesnt attack govts that cooperate with us after a crime is committed .

where do these ,,,,,, get their education ..

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE SOMEONE IS "FROM"

next time the italian mobsters commit a crime we should invade italy .. thats where they are from ..

the united states doesnt attack govts that cooperate with us after a crime is committed .

where do these ,,,,,, get their education ..

No, we don't go to war with anybody when mobsters commit a crime. We prosecute them and get them for tax evasion. Guess the muslims couldn't be that lucky huh?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It's attitudes like this that keep the conflict going.

No, Heavy was just stating the truth, you seem to have lost your way or in denial of the truth. Bring forth why it's such a conflict. Don't stir the pot.

Sorry Smee, for your thread not going in the direction you intended. But it does hold truth. I have to agree, not all Muslim have the hatred attitude. :)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif">

Oh heck my smiley faces are not working.

• Upvote 1

Smee Quote:

"Considering all the anti-Muslim stuff I see here all the time, I did not think this was so far off what seems to be acceptable".

Smee don't be upset... if you are on the "Christmas" screen... the +'s are red... you got 12 +'s.

See... it was "acceptable"... I didn't agree with it Smee, but I didn't neg you, what would be the point?

With clever writings like this one, there will be those who will still believe the big bad "Muslim Boogie Man" is coming to get them.

Maggie

Personally I do not like to use a nationality, or religion, or colour, or homeland as the basis for a joke. Oh, I have told quite a few in my time that start with things like "Did you hear the one about the Minister, the Rabbi, and the Priest?" ... or "A redneck, a newfy, and a blond went into a bar ..." But it was always in the spirit of fun, and not in any way meant to give offence. In fact some of the time, a lot of the time actually, there would be a redneck or a minister in the group telling jokes. They would tell similar jokes, usually with a punchline that could fit any group and was actually funny.

When someone picks on one group of people, like Muslims, or Catholics, or Seventh Day Adventists ... or even bricklayers and ditch diggers, and carpenters ... if the humour is meant to denigrate their religious beliefs or their occupation, I feel that is not appropriate. The idea of humour is not to denigrate. Or give offence. I have yet to meet a blond who actually takes offence to blond jokes. They have all been to bright to let it mean anything personal even though they are blond. I am a large person (used to be much larger, but things change when you get old) and some of the fat person jokes I heard were actually funny. Some hurt, and some were told by people who were of such low character in my view, that I didn't feel they were worth any feelings of offence.

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that I am sorry if I have given offence to you, specifically. I read your postings when I can and I admire your stand and your ability to state it. On most things we agree. On the matter of the Muslim "joke" it is something I received in my in box, but it is not something I will be forwarding to all my contacts. I only have one person on my contact list who would appreciate this and he is the one who sent it to me. He hasn't ... in eight years ... learned that I don't really appreciate this kind of "humour". But I posted it here because I keep seeing so much bashing type of posts, starting with the president and working down from there ... that I felt those people would find it side slapping funny. Bad decision on my part. And won't happen again. Thanks for the response ... it is appreciated.

:)

smee2

hey guys not to be a contrarian here, BUT. I work with many muslims. most keep their religious beliefs to them selves, and integrate well. Many said they came here to live free and away from the b.s at home, and are just as annoyed by the vocal few spreading hatred as we are. there is great angst in the local Somali community about some of their brain washed youth joining the islamist mov't. that they came here to avoid. Coming from an immigrant family myself (Italian) my family came here for a better life and contribute to society.(Italian labor literally built Toronto since the 50's)

just saying that concentrate the negativity towards the few who stir the pot and not those who just want to live out their lives peacefully.

good post there is some truth to it

Good post. Thanks my Friend.

I thought that majority of the alleged terrorists were from Egypt ( Mohammed Atta, etc.).. But I might certainly be wrong.

Brilliant post, Smee. The Muslim countries that you mentioned in your post have a history of conflict which dates back prior to the birth of the fine members of this site. The Muslims, and their factions thrive on religious conflict. They always have. History repeats itself. I seriously doubt that the boys in the sand pit are capable of finding peace, productivity and Government to support progress. So be it. I'm not worried about it.

Sorry Smee, for your thread not going in the direction you intended. But it does hold truth. I have to agree, not all Muslim have the hatred attitude. :)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif">

Oh heck my smiley faces are not working.

PattyAngel you speak the truth. There are Muslims that I have met that want to live in peace.

For example in Dubai they have Christens and Muslims living and working to gather. When I was there during Easter they had in the local English addition of the Arab times stories about the Easter Holiday being observed.

I was also going thru during Eid and they had lights up thru out the city like it was Christmas.

They as a country and people have learned how to work and coexist with other religions.

I can see two reasons for this.

1) Only 20% of the people living there are citizens so 80% come in and do the labor and service jobs. If they didn't learn to coexist they wouldn't be able to survive.

2) They are the playground of the middle east and they get many international tourist. And they have again learned that it is to there benefit financially to be respectful of other cultures.

Please don't miss understand they are still a Muslim country and they do ask that you respect there culture and they are tolerant of others.

Sorry Smee if your thread got hijacked.

And I can't get my smiley face to work ether. :)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif">

• Upvote 2

Maggie...

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that I am sorry if I have given offence to you, specifically. I read your postings when I can and I admire your stand and your ability to state it. On most things we agree. On the matter of the Muslim "joke" it is something I received in my in box, but it is not something I will be forwarding to all my contacts. I only have one person on my contact list who would appreciate this and he is the one who sent it to me. He hasn't ... in eight years ... learned that I don't really appreciate this kind of "humour". But I posted it here because I keep seeing so much bashing type of posts, starting with the president and working down from there ... that I felt those people would find it side slapping funny. Bad decision on my part. And won't happen again. Thanks for the response ... it is appreciated.

smile.gif

smee2

Smee , no offence taken at all on a personal level... can't say these type of jokes even surprise me anymore after being on here for a while.

I was saddened by the ending when I thought of how many Muslims have had to leave their own countries, not because they were not happy there, maybe because they really had to.

Perhaps for political reasons, families being threatend... maybe for getting caught in a difficult position and having to choose to help someone perceived as the "enemy" like say the US.

When we see a Muslim here in the US, not one of us would know what circumstances brought them here unless we took time to get to know them.

I was just thinking how unfair it would be for those people to be treated badly by folks who think they are here to take over our culture.

I honestly don't think cleverly written jokes like this convinced these folks to fear the Muslims living in other countries, they just don't help. IMHO.

I just lost my sweet friend Rachelle who happened to be Jewish, wouldn't it be something if my next new friend was a Muslim. I know she wouldn't mind that a bit.

I Still Love Ya Smee, and I truly hope you are feeling better everyday. Sending Many Hugs UP Your Way. smile.gif

• Upvote 2