Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ditch the green box please!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

That floating box was driving me nuts ... not all things "different" are "good" just because it will get attention. The purpose of advertising is to get good and positive attention. This box does NOT do that.

smee2

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

That floating box was driving me nuts ... not all things "different" are "good" just because it will get attention. The purpose of advertising is to get good and positive attention. This box does NOT do that.

smee2

My pleasure and agreed.... Smee, I just plused you but in the Christmas mode pluses are red and might look like negs but are pluses actually.... Just FYI...Smile.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here is how we get rid of it. If you don't like it, leave until it is removed. You see, they earn money from the ads on this site and the earnings are based on traffic to the site. I have been on this site for years and I, for one, am gone until the box is gone. Putting thead box at the top or even on the front forum page would be ok, but every page that is opened is a bit much. Adam must NEED money. See ya

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1