Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The "Black Friday Special" box must die!!!

LIBoy

Yes...my sliding box is a lovely shade of purple...an improvement I must say.

So, Adam, does this discount include going VIP on the Corpoartion..that extra layer of protection I read about some time ago. I've been absent for a LONG time, so not sure what's current, Thanks!

like my dad always said while i was complaining about something i got for free

WHY DONT CHA CRY ABOUT IT

and he would walk away

one bum was complaining about the food he got from the food kitchen .. the other bum said , its alot better than what i had an hour ago .. the first bum said ,, what was that ,,,and he replied ..,. "NOTHING"

• Upvote 1

like my dad always said while i was complaining about something i got for free

WHY DONT CHA CRY ABOUT IT

and he would walk away

one bum was complaining about the food he got from the food kitchen .. the other bum said , its alot better than what i had an hour ago .. the first bum said ,, what was that ,,,and he replied ..,. "NOTHING"

Maybe you didn't realize ( no big deal, just letting you know) we're half-joking about it.....

Yes the little green box, now a pretty bold purple is still there. I'll stay with the Christmas theme. I like the little snowflakes, wherever your cursor moves the snowflakes move as well. That will take some adjusting.

My smiley face icons are not working as well. Did the green box have something to do with it. :Dsrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif"> that's a smiley face icon.

The green box is making money to AM......Remember guys this is a business and the owner is taking care of business :D/>

I think to a lot of people, including Adam, DV is more than a business. It is a family that is getting ready to celebrate a blessing that will change the lives of countless people for the better. However I certainly understand and appreciate your point.

• Upvote 1

If I send a money order Monday morning do I get the discounted price or do I have to send full price??

If it's postmarked on Monday, we will honor it :twothumbs:

I think to a lot of people, including Adam, DV is more than a business. It is a family that is getting ready to celebrate a blessing that will change the lives of countless people for the better. However I certainly understand and appreciate your point.

This place IS a family - I'm happy you pointed that out, and I am happy to be part of it :)

It doesn't bother me as much as it does others...I have bigger fish to fry these days... laugh.gif

Thanks Goldiegirl! It never ceases to amaze me how much people can complain about an "inconvenience" they have to suffer while surfing a site at no charge. These people pay nothing to be here, some of them never plan on making any financial commitment to the site, and some of them even openly promote dissent and discourage others from supporting the site... and then they have the nerve to express their displeasure about how their experience is disrupted!

These members are EXACTLY what is wrong with the world today in most cases, and I have to constantly remind myself that the reason I let them stay here is simply to remind the world that there is still a fight to be fought.

Thank you to all of you who support this site, whether you do so with your credit card or you do so by encouraging others to be positive.

And to those of you that are negative - I only let you stay because I hope you will one day benefit from our community and magically become enlightened.

I know, I'm a hopeless romantic. You are welcome... but watch your step, and your words - because my romanticism only goes so far.

:tiphat:

P.S. In other words, if you aren't paying to keep this site up, stop complaining.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1