Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The "Black Friday Special" box must die!!!

LIBoy

I scroll up, it's there. I scroll down, it's there. I scroll up really really fast and..........it comes creeping back onto the screen. Mocking me. Watching my every move. It's menacing BOLD letters and then italics. It seems to know what I'm thinking, how I'm feeling. Am I paranoid, perhaps. But this box is everywhere. :blink:

Other than the bad case of gas after my 27 course meal last night, this box may very well be the most annoying part of my weekend.

I WILL NOT GIVE INTO THE BOX!!!!

or will i?

• Upvote 11

I scroll up, it's there. I scroll down, it's there. I scroll up really really fast and..........it comes creeping back onto the screen. Mocking me. Watching my every move. It's menacing BOLD letters and then italics. It seems to know what I'm thinking, how I'm feeling. Am I paranoid, perhaps. But this box is everywhere. :blink:/>

Other than the bad case of gas after my 27 course meal last night, this box may very well be the most annoying part of my weekend.

or will i?

Dangling this box will only further my resolve to NOT get it.Say what they will , but I have a brain and know how to research on my own.I absolutely refuse to pay for information one can freely find on their own if they have the will to spend the time to do so.Once this thing pops I will pay what I HAVE to in my share of taxes since I bought extra just for those and will move on with life and off of any forum or computer.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

LIBoy..... I'll be honest with you, your post made me laugh and encouraged me to look into more annoying ways to encourage people join VIP.

There are a LOT of reasons why you should do so! But just the same....

... on behalf of the community, thank you. :tiphat:

Bottom Left, Change "Clean Cut (Import)" to "Merry Christmas"

-

I have no idea why I still pay you to be a moderator here. ;)

I am thankful for the box. It reminded me to renew - I love a good sale too.

THANK YOU EASTER LILY! I also appreciate a good sale :twothumbs:

• Downvote 1

Lol... this thread is too funny!! I would join VIP if y'all could maybe sen me an address to mail a check or money order because I refuse to put my debit card # back into the computer for any reason... had to close an account last year for probems with online shopping because my card started being charged alot of weird fees... If maybe you have a PO Box or something to send it to I would love to join.... Just a thought.

Edited by bamagirl
  • Upvote 1

Lol... this thread is too funny!! I would join VIP if y'all could maybe sen me an address to mail a check or money order because I refuse to put my debit card # back into the computer for any reason... had to close an account last year for probems with online shopping because my card started being charged alot of weird fees... If maybe you have a PO Box or something to send it to I would love to join.... Just a thought.

When you click on your "VIP Subscriptions" there is an address there.

• Upvote 1

I scroll up, it's there. I scroll down, it's there. I scroll up really really fast and..........it comes creeping back onto the screen. Mocking me. Watching my every move. It's menacing BOLD letters and then italics. It seems to know what I'm thinking, how I'm feeling. Am I paranoid, perhaps. But this box is everywhere. :blink:/>/>

or will i?

Great post and right on target. Thanks.

Bottom Left, Change "Clean Cut (Import)" to "Merry Christmas"

-

Thanks Markinsa.....But hopefully we will be allowed to get back to a normal format ( no green box and no new Christmas colors) again.

But at least the li'l torture ended....Smile.

Now in the "Christmas" mode the pluses look like negs as they are apparently red. At least that's the way I get it. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Edited by umbertino

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

That floating box was driving me nuts ... not all things "different" are "good" just because it will get attention. The purpose of advertising is to get good and positive attention. This box does NOT do that.

smee2

• Upvote 1

Ok, ok - FINE. I get it. I give in.

The little green box is gone.

:tiphat:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

That floating box was driving me nuts ... not all things "different" are "good" just because it will get attention. The purpose of advertising is to get good and positive attention. This box does NOT do that.

smee2

If I get some extra time today I'll be sure to add some special effects to the Christmas skin, just for you. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, ok - FINE. I get it. I give in.

The little green box is gone.

tip_hat.gif

If I get some extra time today I'll be sure to add some special effects to the Christmas skin, just for you. smile.gif

I had to be the bearer of bad news but, no it's not.

:Dsrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif">

And for some reason I can't get the emotions to work correctly all of a sudden.