Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER'S CHAT FROM NENO'S PLACE

UNEEK

Scooter] sladrian -- you indicated there was more details ----

[sladrian] Scooter, yes sir///

[Jerrial] scooter you da man if iraq cant do it you can go scooter now weir ready

[scooter] could you elaborate my friend ok folks time hold off just for a moment and we'll open tonight with the latest juicy rumor from our friend sladrain because it's been told by three people today

[sladrian] Scooter, the family and I have another Skype call tonight with our contact in the ME 1140cst.

[scooter] very cool can you elaborate or tell the story you mentioned you never hear from this contact

[scooter] while slad's in type mode

[scooter] bubbie -- yes three different people told me the same story ] i don't know if it's accurate -- but nothing better to start with than a good story

[scooter] NOW sladrain why was this intel different than normal and then i'll move to the next topic not sure where he went hmmmm OK

[sladrian] In short, we have been speaking to our contact in ME for about 5 months now, he never once has given a date nor rate to us. Last night he called at 6pm CST and needed to speak to us ASAP. By the time we got hooked up with it was 2am. He was very excited and said GOI is done and RV, we would have formal annoucement with in 72 hours... There was more but that is the just of it.

[scooter] ahhhhhh massive typing let's read

[mikea] sladrian Scooter how is the contact in the ME connected to the truth?

[goodbyeboss] from when?

[bodeen] sladrian Thanks for that

[scooter] mikea --- just listening to the latest story ---

[scooter] sladrian -- i appreciate you sharing that with all of tonight you didn't have to and it's much appreciated

[JBrookes] sladrian would you elaborate on the 72 hour time line please

[Niko] Scooter how does that match up with your information

[Jerrial] so why is msn saying that maliki want get to be pm until after a speaker is elected on monday

[scooter] matches very nicely except one indicated sunday

[VIZIOIRAQI] Jerrial so true

[scooter] i repeat

[bodeen] Scooter What do you think about all that????

[sladrian] mikea, the contact is a relative of Ali and also has a in with Allawi.

[scooter] this is speculative

[cbs71] sladrian wha?????????

[scooter] that's the part that i like the best slad -- you rock!

[Robert B] letscooter talk ask questions later

[badco32] scooter said it $10 rv in 2 hours...

[blackExecutive] sounds good to me

[scooter] badco32 -- that would be nice BUT

[mikea] sladrian thats BIGGER than knowing Keepem!!!!!!!!

[scooter] nooooo So

[Niko] Scooter if IF it goes past NOV whats the next best window in your opinion?

[scooter] sladrian -- again thank you for sharing that -- much appreciated

[scooter] NOW

[scooter] people continue to doubt if this thing is ever going to occur so let's review a couple of facts shall WE

[scooter] un momento positioning windows

[Jerrial] scooter msn world news said that iraq is electing a speaker on monday then maliki may get his vote for pm

[scooter] OK

Scooter] jerrial -- very possible ] OK now – remember this project started in 2002

[scooter] the founding docs state it specifically -- just look at the state department under iraqthey even show the pics of the current currency in section one

[scooter] NOW with that said they worked hard to reduce their debt since that time and as we speak they have been preparing for the paris club debt reduction which amounted to greater than 130 billion

[scooter] BUT the neigboring arab countries are owed more all combined many people don't know that as a result they begin payments in july 2011 no exceptions and they cannot do this without the 2011 budget this budget gets interesting right NOW because the parliment can agree upon the budget

[scooter] but right now what you see in the backjground is the mof working this budget with the council of ministers and they have preliminary agreement but still not public

[scooter] the point being is this all that debt all of the outstanding derivative contracts which by the way were due today at 5:00 pm est

[scooter] SO if your not aware ] those derivatives are much bigger than we think ] let me give an example

[scooter] recently Iraq purchased 40 737 jets from Boeing there were contracts related to this basing itself on this type of order it's an insurance policy that locks the rate that's a basic summation but the point is these items are based on the new rate

[JBrookes] I don't know how either

[scooter] YES

[scooter] jbrookes hello

[JBrookes] sorry

[scooter] SO let's go to the next section to support this rv occurring the actual budget law

[scooter] http://translate.googleu ••• xazifb3g that takes you to the nahrain site make sure you have google translate or something similar great site for the laws and latest

[scooter] the reason this plays obviously is because they based their new budget on the brand new cpi iraq introduced ] cpi -- consumer price index it gauges the prices of products goods, and services for the iraqi people inflation uses the cpi bases as a gage for price increases

[scooter] NOW this cpi is huge too because it's all based sorry ] the rate is based on cpi factors this cpi was deployed in march so there's two very strong indicators this rv will occur here's one of my favorites

[scooter] however the disbursements http://i894.photobucket. ••• PAGE.swf check that page out before any country can deploy this type of re-evaluation they need to prepare the infrastructure for the local authorities this money came from the drainage funds since 2006 and were distributed specifically this year for the rv

[scooter] here's another one that was mentioned in imf docuements for the past the smart cards here's the real indicator this is the ration card the iraqis have been using

[scooter] NOW how can they distribute this card in a like for like manner where it was valued at 1250 iqd and now valued at 250 that's a tremendous drop of services for a country that's supposed to increase their value of services another item the pensions the imf required the iraqi’s to update the pension funds based ont the new cpi thus the new rate

[scooter] here's another one does anybody remember when the iraqi's supposedly took 70% of their liquidity out of the market it was a couple of months ago

[caveman] 2 questions do they have to RV this year? how do we know this

[lambert] april?

[scooter] nevertheless could have been april thanks now --- goto this link http://www.mof.gov.iq/ar ••• &sid=896

[scooter] that is an allocation and one of many specifically geared toward providing credit to the citizens and build over 100,000 houses remember the goals of the plan whether you want to believe or not the plan is meant for the iraqi people and insure peace in the future int he middle east

[scooter] now --- i put this together in the last 15 minutes so there's plenty more information out there regarding this rv it will occur

[stnkng1] scooter do you believe this will RV on or before the 12th?

[scooter] i have no doubt

[bodeen] Scooter Will the CPI control the rate??? And the rate on the smart cards???

[wbuse984] Scooter ... AWESOME... you da man ... you can have keeps bud light

[scooter] i just don't know when

It is most likely that Scooter's comment "I have no doubt" was coincidentally posted right after a date question - which could give the impression that Scooter was stating an answer -- but if you pay attention the Scooter's very last comment "I just don't know when" it could confirm that the other comment was meant to be at the end of the previous line " I put this together in the last 15 minutes so there's plenty more information out there regarding this rv it will occur .... "i have no doubt"

• Upvote 5

THERE HAS BEEN A TERRIBLE MISTAKE ---- PLEASE FORGIVE ME

This chat was posted on BondLadys forum TODAY -- Only after I posted did I find out that it was a very old chat that resurfaced -- I was wondering why someone from here had not posted it already - Again my most humble apologies - UNEEK

• Upvote 1

THERE HAS BEEN A TERRIBLE MISTAKE ---- PLEASE FORGIVE ME

This chat was posted on BondLadys forum TODAY -- Only after I posted did I find out that it was a very old chat that resurfaced -- I was wondering why someone from here had not posted it already - Again my most humble apologies - UNEEK

This is soooo NOT funny -- This chat was posted on NENO's TODAY -- it is not there now - Why would someone resurface and post a chat that is 2 yrs old???? grrrrrrr -- ughhhhhh

Edited by UNEEK