Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni's Discussion On BondLady's Banking Laws Post !

DinarThug

Broadcasting While Trying To Swat That Annoying Green Box ! It Reminds Me Of A Member's Crawling Bug Avatar Last Year !

oldtown:  need your help Kap....how do you interpret this?

DP:  This is one of the major set of laws we have been looking for. Hang onto you boot straps folks

Fast Eddiie: - Kap TY you for bring this over I think this shows how important this law is to us reaching what everyone in this investment wants the end has to be near.

Kaperoni:   I have looked at this law and though it is significant pertaining to policies and international standards (needed for Iraq to do business globally) i am still trying to see how this relates to the raise in value. 

Both Timmy and Shredd and other participants in the chat took the time to read it and break it down which was a challenge and they should get props for that.  As for if it’s a required law prior to raising the value?   I don't know.....

Keep in mind Shabibi tried to raise the value twice...once in June 2011, and again April 2012 only to have Maliki stop him.  None of that matters now anyway since it's here and passed

Kaperoni Continues:This law also covers banking etiquette, accounting standards, etc.   Which bring up the question...Is this the law Shabibi was specifically looking for a law addressing contractual obligations and accounting records when he lifted the zeros? 

At this point I don't think it is.   I think Shabibi was talking about a separate law for that issue.  But one has to wonder if that is even needed if they gradually raise the value via float?

Slimpickens  Real banking laws!! The question who in Iraq is capable of enforcing the law and when does it go into effect?

Kaperoni: Here is a link to several that pass the last few days...

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/8295158-important-laws-that-are-in-the-gazette

Carrello:  Thank you Kaperoni for bring this chat over and for your comments.  These laws, as was stated many times, will give investors confidence and protection, but in order to withdraw profits made in Iraq made under these laws, they must have a international tradeable currency, so I see this as a huge step on the path to an RV.

Sadie:   Just my 2 dinar again...I think this is really HUGE..for the economy to grow through foreign investment and business.  And for those investments to feel safe bringing their money to the banks, they needed all these investment laws.

I don't think this law was needed to increase the value of the dinar...But now they are in place and in these laws it states there will be penalties for breaking the rules.....

.I think the excitment was like Bondlady said,  it's not much of a deterent with the dinar only worth 1166.....If the fine was for 300,000 dinar thats only $257 dollars.     It's got to have more of a financial  impact than that...

Rockinrich:   hey bond lady kaps said for  a long time to look for  certain banking and investment laws so this isnt news to someone who follows kap now whether this is the one were looking for ill leave that to kap to figure out  oh and im sure youll know when it rv's or floats when we do as im sure you have dinar alerts text notification as most "gurus" do

Carrello:   Over and above the coon skin cap, one of the laws that Kap has been adament about and keeping a keen eye out for is the law that adjusts contractural payments on debts that would automatically reflect an adjustment to the payment due and balance owed.

Olemartin:  Everyone should carefully read this article paying particular attention to Shredd's comments.  Just when you start to think that we are dealing with an uneducated, moronic, backward and lazy third world government, a finely crafted piece of legislation like this comes along to show us that they are merely a backward and lazy third world government. 

We must always keep looking for the fingerprints of the central bankers on Iraq, because we are investing in line with the banksters -- this is proof that they are still hard at work to make Iraq a place for international investment where they can exploit the natural resources for their (and becuase we own Dinar, our) benefit.

Carrello:   Olemartin, well said, and I believe extremely accurate.  For once, I want to be on the side of the powers-that-be.

• Upvote 2

I have had several people ask me privately about this law library and the publishing of laws so I thought I would explain it here. These are not necessarily laws that have just been passed. The Link that Kap provided is just a link to the on line law library that Iraq is building. They never had an on line site containing all their laws and they are just moving in the 21st century is all. Look at the dates on the laws and they tell you that they have been in effect for years. They are not new laws at all, they have just simply been archived in electronic format for easy access. However, Bondlady is correct in the fact that 2 laws have passed parliament in the last month that concern banking and they were important but not the ones being discussed in this thread. They passed electronic signature law and they passed a law to start islamic banking in Iraq. While these 2 laws were huge for everyday business in Iraq they do not on their own indicate an RV is ready to be unleashed. Just my 2 cents!

• Upvote 1