Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What really happened ~ 911

Ana

We've All seen & heard these things before, but this is the most comprehensive & expert analysis I have seen.

http://youtu.be/e-wXcJA-et0

The opening statement is a quote from William Cooper author of "Behold A Pale Horse" who I met years ago with his wife & child was vigilantily exposing gov't cover ups & was in fear for his life under constant threat. He was finally targeted & killed in 2001.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I think you mean Building 7. Yes, that is one of the smoking guns.

Thanks Rothsdad, I meant building 7. You can also see very suspicious molten metal, similar to Arc Welding on the videos of the main towers consistent with what demolition crews use to severe supporting steel when they bring a building down. Jesse Ventura also has proof of BBC reporters sending reports of the collapse of building seven, hours before it even came down. Authorities claim it was a furniture fire that brought down Building 7. Yeah Right..... Anyone who thinks this was a random terrorist act is being naive, IMO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

an earthquake could do structural damage to a building like that ,, what do ya think 2 world trade toweres colapsing on the ground would do to the surrounding buildings . a couple hundred feet away ?.. im sure with all the underground tunnels under these buildings it did lots of structural damage not to mention the huge chunk that was imediatly taken out by the trade center colapse ..

the video claims it debunks all the theorists out there ..

theres only one way this could of been controlled by insiders .. and that would be to cut off radio transmitions and take over the plains auto pilot and fly the plains into those buildings everyone being trapped inside couldnt do anything about it .. but it doesnt explain the guys phone call from the flight that crashed iinto pennsylvania .. his conversations with his wife before they tried to take back the plane was .. there were terrorists aboard ..he was there .. he must of seen them .. which debunks any govt or insider involvement

• Upvote 4

an earthquake could do structural damage to a building like that ,, what do ya think 2 world trade toweres colapsing on the ground would do to the surrounding buildings . a couple hundred feet away ?.. im sure with all the underground tunnels under these buildings it did lots of structural damage not to mention the huge chunk that was imediatly taken out by the trade center colapse ..

the video claims it debunks all the theorists out there ..

theres only one way this could of been controlled by insiders .. and that would be to cut off radio transmitions and take over the plains auto pilot and fly the plains into those buildings everyone being trapped inside couldnt do anything about it .. but it doesnt explain the guys phone call from the flight that crashed iinto pennsylvania .. his conversations with his wife before they tried to take back the plane was .. there were terrorists aboard ..he was there .. he must of seen them .. which debunks any govt or insider involvement

Oh, I see. An earthquake right at the same time Larry Silverstein said "pull it". Ha ha ha ha ha. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

The collapse of WTC 7 can be easily descirbed by to simple factors:

1. Damage to the structure incurred by the collapse of WTC1

WTC7Corner.jpg

If you cant believe the picture, how about the testimony of a firefighter that was on sight??

Captain Chris Boyle

Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all,

but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day. Captain Chris Boyle WTC 7

Another report talks of damage that suggested collapse was a real possibility:

...Captain Varriale told Chief Coloe and myself that 7 World Trade Center was badly damaged on the south side and definitely in danger of collapse. Chief Coloe said we were going to evacuate the collapse zone around 7 World Trade Center, which we did. WORLD TRADE CENTER TASK FORCE INTERVIEW LIEUTENANT RUDOLF WEINDLER

2. uncontrolled fires, conspiracy theorists deny

This is one commonly-shown picture of the WTC7 fires.

This is one commonly-shown picture of the WTC7 fires.

As you can see, there’s not much smoke and only a little flame: nothing very impressive. Find a closer, though, and you can see a glow suggestive of fires on more than just that one floor

wtc7fire2.jpg

And other images seem to show that fire getting worse.

wtc7fire1.jpg

I could go into very detailed information that would be long and informative, but if you will only go by conspiracy theories you will not believe anyway so I kept it simple.

• Upvote 2

Oh, I see. An earthquake right at the same time Larry Silverstein said "pull it". Ha ha ha ha ha. :lol:/>/>

Was Silverstein's quote taken out of context? The two are related and are explored below.

Silverstein's Quote:

"I remember getting a call from the Fire Department commander, telling me they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, you know, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is just pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

-Fact which is undisputed by either side, he was talking to the fire commander

-Fact which is undisputed by either side, both are not in the demolition business

Silverstein's spokesperson, Mr. McQuillan, later clarified:

"In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

He could be lying, right? But here is the corroborating evidence...

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down." - Richard Banaciski

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Banaciski_Richard.txt'>http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Banaciski_Richard.txt

Here is more evidence they pulled the teams out waiting for a normal collapse from fire...

"The most important operational decision to be made that afternoon was the collapse (Of the WTC towers) had damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn't] lose any more people. We continued to operate on what we could from that distance and approximately an hour and a half after that order was [given], at 5:30 in the afternoon, World Trade Center collapsed completely" - Daniel *****, Chief of Department

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Nigro_Daniel.txt'>http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Nigro_Daniel.txt

Early on, there was concern that 7 World Trade Center might have been both impacted by the collapsing tower and had several fires in it and there was a concern that it might collapse. So we instructed that a collapse area -- (Q. A collapse zone?) -- Yeah -- be set up and maintained so that when the expected collapse of 7 happened, we wouldn't have people working in it. There was considerable discussion with Con Ed regarding the substation in that building and the feeders and the oil coolants and so on. And their concern was of the type of fire we might have when it collapsed." - Chief Cruthers

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC

/Cruthers.txt

"Then we found out, I guess around 3:00 [o'clock], that they thought 7 was going to collapse. So, of course, [we've] got guys all in this pile over here and the main concern was get everybody out, and I guess it took us over an hour and a half, two hours to get everybody out of there. (Q. Initially when you were there, you had said you heard a few Maydays?) Oh, yes. We had Maydays like crazy.... The heat must have been tremendous. There was so much [expletive] fire there. This whole pile was burning like crazy. Just the heat and the smoke from all the other buildings on fire, you [couldn't] see anything. So it took us a while and we ended up backing everybody out, and [that's] when 7 collapsed.... Basically, we fell back for 7 to collapse, and then we waited a while and it got a lot more organized, I would guess." - Lieutenant William Ryan

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC

/Ryan_William.txt

Firehouse: Did that chief give an assignment to go to building 7?

Boyle: He gave out an assignment. I didn’t know exactly what it was, but he told the chief that we were heading down to the site.

Firehouse: How many companies?

Boyle: There were four engines and at least three trucks. So we’re heading east on Vesey, we couldn’t see much past Broadway. We couldn’t see Church Street. We couldn’t see what was down there. It was really smoky and dusty."

"A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

http://www.firehouse.com/article/10568001/captain-chris-boyle?page=2

This proves there was a big hole on the south side of the building. From the photographic evidence and these quotes which aren't meant to be technical, I suspect there was a large hole in the center of the building which may have gone up 10 stories connected to a large rip on the left side of the building which continued up another 10 or more stories. Together they would make "a hole 20 stories tall".

Hayden: Yeah. There was enough there and we were marking off. There were a lot of damaged apparatus there that were covered. We tried to get searches in those areas. By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, because there was a good portion of the Marriott still standing, but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?

Hayden: No, not right away, and that’s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn’t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.

Firehouse: Chief ***** said they made a collapse zone and wanted everybody away from number 7— did you have to get all of those people out?

Hayden: Yeah, we had to pull everybody back. It was very difficult. We had to be very forceful in getting the guys out. They didn’t want to come out. There were guys going into areas that I wasn’t even really comfortable with, because of the possibility of secondary collapses. We didn’t know how stable any of this area was. We pulled everybody back probably by 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon. We said, this building is going to come down, get back. It came down about 5 o’clock or so, but we had everybody backed away by then. At that point in time, it seemed like a somewhat smaller event, but under any normal circumstances, that’s a major event, a 47-story building collapsing. It seemed like a firecracker after the other ones came down, but I mean that’s a big building, and when it came down, it was quite an event. But having gone through the other two, it didn’t seem so bad. But that’s what we were concerned about. We had said to the guys, we lost as many as 300 guys. We didn’t want to lose any more people that day. And when those numbers start to set in among everybody… My feeling early on was we weren’t going to find any survivors. You either made it out or you didn’t make it out. It was a cataclysmic event. The idea of somebody living in that thing to me would have been only short of a miracle. This thing became geographically sectored because of the collapse. I was at West and Liberty. I couldn’t go further north on West Street. And I couldn’t go further east on Liberty because of the collapse of the south tower, so physically we were boxed in.

http://www.firehouse.com/article/10567885/deputy-chief-peter-hayden

It mirrors what Silverstein said.

WTC Building 7 appears to have suffered significant damage at some point after the WTC Towers had collapsed, according to firefighters at the scene. Firefighter Butch Brandies tells other firefighters that nobody is to go into Building 7 because of creaking and noises coming out of there. [Firehouse Magazine, 8/02]

Battalion Chief John Norman later recalls, "At the edge of the south face you could see that it is very heavily damaged." [Firehouse Magazine, 5/02]

Heavy, thick smoke rises near 7 World Trade Center. Smoke is visible from the upper floors of the 47-story building. Firefighters using transits to determine whether there was any movement in the structure were surprised to discover that is was moving. The area was evacuated and the building collapsed later in the afternoon of Sept. 11.

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 2

I beieve 9/11 was staged and i will believe this till the day i die. We needed an excuse to invade Iraq and to kill saddam yes he was a bad man but the story goes Sddam hussein wanted to start getting paid using euros not the US dollar he refused and threatened George bush Sr. that the whole region would eventually start using euros. Well father Bush and the federal reserve didnt like that too much so they invaded because supposively saddam was going to use weapons of mass destruction which i believe is a lie as well. So his son George Bush Jr picked up where daddy left off that he couldnt do. The evidence is very clear to me this was a controlled demolition. Remember to government people are expendable and new ones are born every day theres always a price.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Easy you are going to have all kinds of smart guys and gals who think they know what happened on 911. What happen on 9-11 was some folks who did not like Americans and were brainwashed into committing sucide and murder in the name of Islam which does not condone killing yourself or innocent people. That's what happened on 9-11. No dreamed up scenarios in come cabal under the Denver Airport or some rich guys trying to figure out how to invade Iraq. Now you will some who will continue to believe the stories that they spin off grid.

End of story unless you want to say Elvis did it.

• Upvote 5

Oh, I see. An earthquake right at the same time Larry Silverstein said "pull it". Ha ha ha ha ha. :lol:/>

no no one said an earth quake hit it .. the damage done to the building was simular to what an earth quake would do to it structurally // pull it .. lol he said pull it meaning get all the men out . not pull it blow it up like the tards say .. i cant believe the ignorance after 11 years .... a large section of building seven was ripped off when the toweres came down .. it survived ar 5 hours till fire eventually brought it down .. ,, watch the utube i posted you will see what im talking about .. ,, and do you know how many fake videos are out there on building seven.. why would someone want to make a fake video .. on that .. to lie and say the govt did it .. to try to sway idiots into believing it ..

the propaganda out there every day againsty the united states is unbelievable .. yet every day comes another sucker denouncing his own country .

your a great mout piece for our enemy congradulations

• Upvote 5

"Plains", would that be like the coastal plains? I've never seen a "plain" fly, much less on autopilot.

Edited by flatdawg
  • Downvote 4

I beieve 9/11 was staged and i will believe this till the day i die. We needed an excuse to invade Iraq and to kill saddam yes he was a bad man but the story goes Sddam hussein wanted to start getting paid using euros not the US dollar he refused and threatened George bush Sr. that the whole region would eventually start using euros. Well father Bush and the federal reserve didnt like that too much so they invaded because supposively saddam was going to use weapons of mass destruction which i believe is a lie as well. So his son George Bush Jr picked up where daddy left off that he couldnt do. The evidence is very clear to me this was a controlled demolition. Remember to government people are expendable and new ones are born every day theres always a price.

united nations security council siad go in .. iraq would not cooperate in the cease fire agreement from first gulf war .. unrestricted weapons inspections .... he violated 17 un resolutions .. we had a reason to go invade iraq .

bush had approval from the house and senate .. joint resolution 114 ..

the iraqi liberation act was signed into law in 1998 to remove saddam hussien and the bathe party govt .. clinton signed it ..

saddam knew he was finished .. if your looking for a conspiracy look to iraq .

saddam knew his days were numbered iraqi liberation act was publically signed into law .. clinton mmade a nationally telivised speech telling the world he signed it into law .

so what did saddam do .. theres your covert conspiracy .. he funeled funds to al kieda . he bought alkieda to do his diversion .. to send america into war in afganistan ,, hoping they would be tied up for years ..like russia was for 14 years til russia quit and went home ..

well bush didnt buy it ,, he still went inand took out saddam ..

after bush had complete approval to go into iraq .. why did he go back to george tenant ,, clintons cia appointee and ask one more time .. "are you sure iraq has wmds?"..... and thats when tennant said "its a slam dunk"

then bush went in ..

i cant believe people think we blew up our own country to invade iraq .

we could of gone in any time when saddam was firing at our jets in the no fly zone .. it was a violationof the cease fire agreement .. signed by saddam hussien .. but clinton was to busy killing christians in the balkins .. to help the muslims and their movement into europe ..

thank god we had george bush to stand up for america .. and the world .. their was no war on terror till bush was president ...clintons best day was when he paid russia to tow the uss cole home ...

to this day democrats wont use the term war on terror .. .. they wontr give bush any credit as obama rides bushs coat tails and claims he got bin ladin .. if it wasnt for bush no one would of been anywhere in the middle east ..

alkieda was 100% operational in afganistan when bush took office.. clinton fired 90 cruise missles into afganistan missing his target ... trying to kill bin ladin .. say i missed ..then he never folllowed up ..thats an act of war clinton made .. you cant fire misslews into a country and forget about it ,,, they didnt forget ,, they delivered 911 from afganistan training camps .. funded by saddam .

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 5

united nations security council siad go in .. iraq would not cooperate in the cease fire agreement from first gulf war .. unrestricted weapons inspections .... he violated 17 un resolutions .. we had a reason to go invade iraq .

the iraqi liberation act was signed into law in 1998 to remove saddam hussien and the bathe party govt .. clinton signed it ..

saddam knew his days were numbered iraqi liberation act was publically signed into law .. clinton mmade a nationally telivised speech telling the world he signed it into law .

so what did saddam do .. theres your covert conspiracy .. he funeled funds to al kieda . he bought alkieda to do his diversion .. to send america into war in afganistan ,, hoping they would be tied up for years ..like russia was for 14 years til russia quit and went home ..

after bush had complete approval to go into iraq .. why did he go back to george tenant ,, clintons cia appointee and ask one more time .. "are you sure iraq has wmds?"..... and thats when tennant said "its a slam dunk"

then bush went in ..

we could of gone in any time when saddam was firing at our jets in the no fly zone .. it was a violationof the cease fire agreement .. signed by saddam hussien .. but clinton was to busy killing christians in the balkins .. to help the muslims and their movement into europe ..

thank god we had george bush to stand up for america .. and the world .. their was no war on terror till bush was president ...clintons best day was when he paid russia to tow the uss cole home ...

to this day democrats wont use the term war on terror .. .. they wontr give bush any credit as obama rides bushs coat tails and claims he got bin ladin .. if it wasnt for bush no one would of been anywhere in the middle east ..

alkieda was 100% operational in afganistan when bush took office.. clinton fired 90 cruise missles into afganistan missing his target ... trying to kill bin ladin .. say i missed ..then he never folllowed up ..thats an act of war clinton made .. you cant fire misslews into a country and forget about it ,,, they didnt forget ,, they delivered 911 from afganistan training camps .. funded by saddam .

Hahaha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easy... I happen to agree with you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Your dead on easy. It's usually about the money. Just like JFK and EO 11110 and Gaddafi with the gold dinar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yes using the euro to buy oil would put the euro in high demand ,, and the euro would go way up in value .. so the europeans joined in to help take iraq out of kuwait and help remove saddam because thats the last thingthey wanted was a strong euro in europe..

ya bush senior couldnt do it .. how dumb can people get ,, bush defeated saddam in about 3 weeks .. saddam surrendered and signed a cease fire agreement .. one stipulation was to allow "unrestricted" weapons inspections .. saddam never did what he agreed to do . ,, he couldnt do it so george jr had to do it .. ll ya thats intelligent

time to face reality .. kids

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

then bush went in ..

You lost me at the beginning with, "united nations said".

Easy... I happen to agree with you.

Ditto.

Your dead on easy. It's usually about the money. Just like JFK and EO 11110 and Gaddafi with the gold dinar.

Yep yep:)

I guess I'll just be a cheerleader tonight :)

Edited by brandyclark

yes using the euro to buy oil would put the euro in high demand ,, and the euro would go way up in value .. so the europeans joined in to help take iraq out of kuwait and help remove saddam because thats the last thingthey wanted was a strong euro in europe..

ya bush senior couldnt do it .. how dumb can people get ,, bush defeated saddam in about 3 weeks .. saddam surrendered and signed a cease fire agreement .. one stipulation was to allow "unrestricted" weapons inspections .. saddam never did what he agreed to do . ,, he couldnt do it so george jr had to do it .. ll ya thats intelligent

time to face reality .. kids

US major ally was the United Kingdom, they use the pound not the euro. Also there were only 11 countries using the euro when it went live in 2002! Hussein was being smart by wanting to get in on that cuz at tat time dollar was dropping (still is) and euro was gaining especially with more countries lining up to switch to euro...a smart business man would do that...now with the UK being a major US ally and them jumping on the bandwagon to fight Iraq it was inevitable that some of the countries using the euro (thinking geographically) would have to throw in some bodies...then obviously there is more money to be made when you take over there land and natural resources...another reason to push war...

Just thinking out loud here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

US major ally was the United Kingdom, they use the pound not the euro. Also there were only 11 countries using the euro when it went live in 2002! Hussein was being smart by wanting to get in on that cuz at tat time dollar was dropping (still is) and euro was gaining especially with more countries lining up to switch to euro...a smart business man would do that...now with the UK being a major US ally and them jumping on the bandwagon to fight Iraq it was inevitable that some of the countries using the euro (thinking geographically) would have to throw in some bodies...then obviously there is more money to be made when you take over there land and natural resources...another reason to push war...

Just thinking out loud here.

It's always about the money. Always. Not Religion Not Race Not Politics. But MONEY. The elites use religion, race, politics to create divisions to rule over the masses that aid further their appetite for power and control. They own the money they don't want other higher powers (heads of countries that Aren't caving to their BS) coming in to control things that would muck up their agenda of power and control. Hell if we had a global free market they would be brought down to a level playing field they don't want that happening!!!!! C'mon now!!!!

• Upvote 5

It's always about the money. Always. Not Religion Not Race Not Politics. But MONEY. The elites use religion, race, politics to create divisions to rule over the masses that aid further their appetite for power and control. They own the money they don't want other higher powers (heads of countries that Aren't caving to their BS) coming in to control things that would muck up their agenda of power and control. Hell if we had a global free market they would be brought down to a level playing field they don't want that happening!!!!! C'mon now!!!!

I think that is the most inteligent thing i have read on this web site ..plus 1

• Upvote 2

This link is one of the best reviews out there... and its very long (about an hour an a half). I was among the original viewers, and its as compelling now as it was about 8 years ago when it first came out (in its initial development and stage). There have been numerous edits along with additions as more original footage was obtained. At this point, there are at least 3 different versions, some overlapping their predecessor. If you look on You Tube, you can probably find some of the other versions. And again, the permutations didn't change or come to different conclusions in info provided, and they instead added to alreay obtained info that had been produced.

Whats interesting among many things, is to note that original footage was used from news broadcasts, and very early on after the event. In this sense, you are watching farily pristine work, before the commission, or much speculation had occurred. Prior to this production, no one had really mentioned in any large way, the thinking that there was something not quite right about this event. Its even more facinating to note that the kids who put this together were about 21 ish at the time of initial production... as opposed to some older lunatic with a well-developed, seasoned agenda. Not sure I'm saying that as best I can... hopefully you get the point regarding the likewise more pristine foundation of the film relative to their young age (the creators/producers.

There is a lot I can't or won't say, however, it would not be a breach to note as that the fuselage outside the pentagon is not the wreckage of the aircraft that reportedly penetrated 9 layers of solid concrete before "disintegrating into vapors (while leaving books only yards away merely singed). It is not, and I would challenge any other rated Air Force officer to say different.

I've yet to find anyone who is able to challenge the kazillion points one after the other offered in this, and I would welcome the greatest of skeptics to fully debate this with factual note, info or observation to the contrary (with at least as much robust analysis as provided in the points made). It would be great if someone could.

Please keep in mind that conspiracies are not of or bound to government as such per se, and instead they are the product of individuals within the government. So don't go getting depressed over this being a statement about who we are as Americans, or lose any pride in being one. If anything, use the pride, courage and freedom of being an American to ensure something like this never happens again on behalf of the few, over the lives of so many...

• Upvote 3

I've never commented on any discussions about 911 bring an actual terrorist attack or a conspiracy because I never wanted to dignify the argument the conspiracy advocates promote.

I worked in midtown at that time. On that day it wasn't certain that the commuter trains or subway would be running for the commute home. I left work at about 4:00 pm to see what was really the situation. I was figuring on mobs of people wasting for subways. I was surprised when I was able to catch the #7 to the Hunterspoint Long Island RR stop, and even more so to find a train waiting. There were only about ten people in the car I entered and instead of dispersing as would be normal, we clustered together and started sharing stories about the day.

Most were about hearing the news or with colleagues who were unable to contact friends who worked in the effected area. one guy, an iron worker has been working on an antenna on a building east of the towers. He said the plane had to jink to avoid hitting the antenna. It seems to me that if it had been a government conspiracy, whoever was flying the plane would have known about the antenna.

This is just anecdotal, but I hope it can do something to put the disgusting conspiracy theories to rest.

• Upvote 3