Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med's Response To BondLady's Chat...

Blackbird06

Med (16:45:16):

HI DS

NEWS NEWS NEWS

HELLO

THIS IS IMPORTANT

OK SO LISTEN UP

MY SISTER IN LAW IS OVER

AND SHE LOOKS AT EVERY DINAR SITE ON THE NET

WHICH WHEN I EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED

SORRY GOT BOOTED

IT WILL SHOW WHY SHE SHOULDNT GO ANYWHERE ELSE

CURRENCY NEWS HOUND IS REPORTING

THROUGH THE INTENSIVE EFFORTS OF BONDLADY AND HER CREW

THAT PARLIAMENT ADOPTED NEW INVESTMENT LAWS

AND THAT THIS WILL HELP THEM EXIT CHAPTER VII

AND ALSO MAKE WAY FOR THEM TO ENTER I THINK IT SAID ALMOST IMMEDIATELY THE WTO

THEN IT STATES

THAT THIS IS POSTED IN THE GAZETTE

THEN THEY STATE

THEY ARE WAITING FOR OTHER GURU'S (STICKING FINGER DOWN MY THROAT) TO CONFIRM HER FINDINGS

OK FIRST OFF

DOESNT PARLIAMENT HAVE TO BE IN SESSION FOR THEM TO PASS ANY MAJOR INVESTMENT LAWS

IN FACT TO PASS ANY LAW

THEY HAVE RECESSED

TILL WEDNESDAY NEXT WEEK

IF YOU ALL REMEMBER

BECAUSE OF NO QUORUM

SO IN REALITY I COULD STOP THERE

NOW

NEXT IS IT STATES IN THE GAZETTE

I HAVE GONE THROUGH 3 PAGES OF ARTICLES IN THE GAZETTE FROM THE 22ND OF NOVEMBER

NOTHING

NOTTA

NOPE

NOT A WORD ABOUT MAJOR INVESTMENT LAWS

NEXT

WHAT IN GODS NAME WOULD PASSING ANY INVESTMENT LAW

HAVE TO DO WITH REMOVAL OF CHAPTER VII

LETS REVIEW QUICK WHY THEY ARE IN CHAPTER VII

WAS IT BECAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE INVESTMENT LAWS

TO BRING IN FOREIGN INVESTMENT

OR IS IT

BECAUSE THEY NEED TO PAY KUWAIT BILLIONS YET IN WAR REPERATIONS

DEMCARCIATE THE BORDERS

AND RETURN OR ACCOUNT FOR MISSING KUWAITI'S

WHO WERE TAKEN FROM KUWAIT WHEN IRAQ WAS RETREATING WITH THEIR TALES BETWEEN THIER LEGS

NEXT

WHY WERE THEY TOLD THEY COULDNT JOIN THE WTO AT THE MOMENT

Aunt Gwennie: no goverment

Med:

CUZ THEY HAVE NO PRODUCT THAT FITS THE STANDARDS THAT THE WTO

SAY QUALIFY AS AN EXPORTABLE PRODUCT THAT THE WTO RECOGNIZES IS NEEDED GLOBALLY

NOW I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BONDLADY

OR HER STAFF

LOL..

BUT WHAT I JUST EXPLAINED

IS WHY WE ARE THE BEST AND

NUMBER #1 ON THE INTERNET

YOU MUST KNOW ALL THE ANGLES

EVERYTHING THAT HAS TRANSPIRED

IF WHAT IS POSTED IS EVEN FEASIBLE

I AM NOT A GURU

IN FACT TO ME THAT REFERENCE IS A JOKE

AND SHOWING ON HERE HOW THOSE WHO LOVE TO HEAR IT

DONT WARRANT ANY REFERENCE TO BEING A GURU

OR AN EXPERT

OK GANG

THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY FOR THE MOMENT

TYVM

MED OUT

I HAVE GONE THROUGH 3 PAGES OF ARTICLES IN THE GAZETTE FROM THE 22ND OF NOVEMBER

Except Med for got to check the date Bondlady said it got posted. I believe it was Timmie that found this, and said it was posted on the 18th.

Putz for tooting his own horn at the end of his chat. <_<

• Upvote 5

Iraqi Banking Law Order No.94 of 2004

in Federal Banks and Market

Law / Document Number (ID) : Order No.94 of 2004

Type of Law: Law

Date Issued: 9 Jun 2004

Date Published: 9 Jun 2004

http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/en/content/iraqi-banking-law-order-no94-2004'>http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/en/content/iraqi-banking-law-order-no94-2004

Title Language Document Type Date Updated

Iraqi Banking Law Order No.94 of 2004 English Law 18 Nov 2012 http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/en

• Upvote 2

Iraqi Banking Law Order No.94 of 2004

in Federal Banks and Market

Law / Document Number (ID) : Order No.94 of 2004

Type of Law: Law

Date Issued: 9 Jun 2004

Date Published: 9 Jun 2004

http://www.iraq-lg-l...order-no94-2004

Title Language Document Type Date Updated

Iraqi Banking Law Order No.94 of 2004 English Law 18 Nov 2012 http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/en

DR. Yota... English my friend.... English!!! blink.gif Could you elaborate a bit on your post? Is this a list of what is passed and this new change that B.L. claims isn't there, or has there been some form of protection in place since 04, or what are you implying? Da peeps need to know!!! wink.gif

My take on Bond Lady? She is too grounded and does her homework to just spout off without having something big to back it up imo.. that coming from following her research for well over a year. I don't think she is going off the cuff and making this stuff up.. so I would say Med needs to go back and look again... just sayin!!! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 6

Let me clarify something... the above post isn't an attack on Yota... no way. Just my observation on B.L.... I tried to edit it but it was too durn late!!! blink.gif I cut and pasted my editing though, so here, with a risk of seeming redundant....

My take on Bond Lady as far as Med's article is concerned? TwoCents.gif B.L. has always been well grounded and does her homework, I doubt that she would just spout off without having something to back it up imo.. that coming from following her research for well over a year. I don't think she is going off the cuff and making this stuff up.. so I would say Med needs to go back and look again... just sayin!!! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 3

just a thought : isn`t vietnam in the world trade bunch?? what do they have that qualifies them , and not iraq ? just thinking ---- thanks ,,,,,, i`m still in the idea area that the 1 2013 date will be chapter 7 lift

To get in the W.T.O. a country has to produce a product (not oil) to be a member. Iraq has nothing at this time. It could be paperclips, but they haven't done anything yet as far as I know.

DR. Yota... English my friend.... English!!! blink.gif Could you elaborate a bit on your post? Is this a list of what is passed and this new change that B.L. claims isn't there, or has there been some form of protection in place since 04, or what are you implying? Da peeps need to know!!! wink.gif

My take on Bond Lady? She is too grounded and does her homework to just spout off without having something big to back it up imo.. that coming from following her research for well over a year. I don't think she is going off the cuff and making this stuff up.. so I would say Med needs to go back and look again... just sayin!!! rolleyes.gif

Rod the 04 laws updated on Nov 18.these new law is a amendment to old laws..in fact some Saddam laws are still intact and they have to be replace or a better word is to amend.

Let me clarify something... the above post isn't an attack on Yota... no way. Just my observation on B.L.... I tried to edit it but it was too durn late!!! blink.gif I cut and pasted my editing though, so here, with a risk of seeming redundant....

My take on Bond Lady as far as Med's article is concerned? TwoCents.gif B.L. has always been well grounded and does her homework, I doubt that she would just spout off without having something to back it up imo.. that coming from following her research for well over a year. I don't think she is going off the cuff and making this stuff up.. so I would say Med needs to go back and look again... just sayin!!! rolleyes.gif

It's all good Rod, you don't have to worry about that with me. :lol: Hope you and your Family had and everybody at DV had a Great Thanksgiving Feast. I did..

• Upvote 3

It's all good Rod, you don't have to worry about that with me. laugh.gif Hope you and your Family had and everybody at DV had a Great Thanksgiving Feast. I did..

Thanks Yota... I appreciate that!! wink.gif

Glad to hear it Yota! We are in "recovery mode" around here... from the overeating food hangover!!! blink.gif Have a great weekend now ya hear!!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks Yota... I appreciate that!! wink.gif

Glad to hear it Yota! We are in "recovery mode" around here... from the overeating food hangover!!! blink.gif Have a great weekend now ya hear!!! biggrin.gif

Oh Yea I got a little bit work to tidy up then it in the woods for me tonight and sat!!

• Upvote 2

To get in the W.T.O. a country has to produce a product (not oil) to be a member. Iraq has nothing at this time. It could be paperclips, but they haven't done anything yet as far as I know.

thanks arnie ----- i`m now looking at the inscriptions on all of my paper clips now !!!! :o:lol:

• Upvote 2

Too bad Med is trying to get into a "peeing contest" with Bondlady. He seems to be trying to "alienate" peeps from one another instead of trying to "encourage" one another. Bondlady sure did some research and OBVIOUSLY Med did not read the whole atticle.. Announced in Gazette on the 18th........ Seems that there are alot of moral/upstanding "Christian type" of people on this site........... If there are, then should we not focus more on lifting each other up (NOT with FALSE news, I understand) but admonish, encourage, help, teach one another. WHY DOES SOMEONE ALWAYS HAVE TO BE "THE MOST RIGHT PERSON" ......... Is there not room at the top for "ALL"........ Can't we make this a "WIN WIN" for all involved????

Jes my measly, simple opinion,

thanks,

Art

• Upvote 6

Med (16:45:16):

HI DS

NEWS NEWS NEWS

HELLO

THIS IS IMPORTANT

OK SO LISTEN UP

MY SISTER IN LAW IS OVER

AND SHE LOOKS AT EVERY DINAR SITE ON THE NET

WHICH WHEN I EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED

SORRY GOT BOOTED

IT WILL SHOW WHY SHE SHOULDNT GO ANYWHERE ELSE

CURRENCY NEWS HOUND IS REPORTING

THROUGH THE INTENSIVE EFFORTS OF BONDLADY AND HER CREW

THAT PARLIAMENT ADOPTED NEW INVESTMENT LAWS

AND THAT THIS WILL HELP THEM EXIT CHAPTER VII

AND ALSO MAKE WAY FOR THEM TO ENTER I THINK IT SAID ALMOST IMMEDIATELY THE WTO

THEN IT STATES

THAT THIS IS POSTED IN THE GAZETTE

THEN THEY STATE

THEY ARE WAITING FOR OTHER GURU'S (STICKING FINGER DOWN MY THROAT) TO CONFIRM HER FINDINGS

OK FIRST OFF

DOESNT PARLIAMENT HAVE TO BE IN SESSION FOR THEM TO PASS ANY MAJOR INVESTMENT LAWS

IN FACT TO PASS ANY LAW

THEY HAVE RECESSED

TILL WEDNESDAY NEXT WEEK

IF YOU ALL REMEMBER

BECAUSE OF NO QUORUM

SO IN REALITY I COULD STOP THERE

NOW

NEXT IS IT STATES IN THE GAZETTE

NOTHING

NOTTA

NOPE

NOT A WORD ABOUT MAJOR INVESTMENT LAWS

NEXT

WHAT IN GODS NAME WOULD PASSING ANY INVESTMENT LAW

HAVE TO DO WITH REMOVAL OF CHAPTER VII

LETS REVIEW QUICK WHY THEY ARE IN CHAPTER VII

WAS IT BECAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE INVESTMENT LAWS

TO BRING IN FOREIGN INVESTMENT

OR IS IT

BECAUSE THEY NEED TO PAY KUWAIT BILLIONS YET IN WAR REPERATIONS

DEMCARCIATE THE BORDERS

AND RETURN OR ACCOUNT FOR MISSING KUWAITI'S

WHO WERE TAKEN FROM KUWAIT WHEN IRAQ WAS RETREATING WITH THEIR TALES BETWEEN THIER LEGS

NEXT

WHY WERE THEY TOLD THEY COULDNT JOIN THE WTO AT THE MOMENT

Aunt Gwennie: no goverment

Med:

CUZ THEY HAVE NO PRODUCT THAT FITS THE STANDARDS THAT THE WTO

SAY QUALIFY AS AN EXPORTABLE PRODUCT THAT THE WTO RECOGNIZES IS NEEDED GLOBALLY

NOW I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BONDLADY

OR HER STAFF

LOL..

BUT WHAT I JUST EXPLAINED

IS WHY WE ARE THE BEST AND

NUMBER #1 ON THE INTERNET

YOU MUST KNOW ALL THE ANGLES

EVERYTHING THAT HAS TRANSPIRED

IF WHAT IS POSTED IS EVEN FEASIBLE

I AM NOT A GURU

IN FACT TO ME THAT REFERENCE IS A JOKE

AND SHOWING ON HERE HOW THOSE WHO LOVE TO HEAR IT

DONT WARRANT ANY REFERENCE TO BEING A GURU

OR AN EXPERT

OK GANG

THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY FOR THE MOMENT

TYVM

MED OUT

Med should go read what it says for himself & not trust what other tell him because what he has said in this chat of his is so far from the truth. he make stuff up just to keep the poor from going somewhere to get real info while he pumps dinars to make his money ( what a looser to take advantage of people).

Get a life Med you suck.

• Upvote 1

Too bad Med is trying to get into a "peeing contest" with Bondlady. He seems to be trying to "alienate" peeps from one another instead of trying to "encourage" one another. Bondlady sure did some research and OBVIOUSLY Med did not read the whole atticle.. Announced in Gazette on the 18th........ Seems that there are alot of moral/upstanding "Christian type" of people on this site........... If there are, then should we not focus more on lifting each other up (NOT with FALSE news, I understand) but admonish, encourage, help, teach one another. WHY DOES SOMEONE ALWAYS HAVE TO BE "THE MOST RIGHT PERSON" ......... Is there not room at the top for "ALL"........ Can't we make this a "WIN WIN" for all involved????

Jes my measly, simple opinion, thanks Art

I agree with and approve your message -- lol -- the "human ego" every body has one - some just choose to feed theirs more - and waayyyy too much - it sure gets out of hand when they do that --

We are not put here to see through others - but to see others through

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him"

To be persuasive, one must be believable;

To be believable, one must be credible;

To be credible, one must be truthful.