Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta Is Predicting Before December 2nd !

DinarThug

Delta.....Frank...total ....... Losers

Both Delta & Frank have given valuable information & breakdowns of articles along with translations from Iraqi sources in reguards to the RV.

All indications were Iraq was ready at this time. Many other so called gurus also got it wrong as well. Call it a last minute snag or whatever if you will.

Delta & Frank are not in the habbit of calling dates & rates every single week like other gurus do.

Their call was based on intel from Iraq as well as the EU & banks.

I'll give them a free pass on this miscalulation this time.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No

No

No

No

NOT YET.....But ( as our Gurus would put it) ....Soon ( free beer tomorrow kinda thing)......

Well at least most of us are past waiting up all night to see what happens... :(

I can't help but think our dollars are going to cause the RV...when it's 1:1 it's because our dollars tank like Iraq's, not because Iraq's are increased in value. :(

I suppose I wouldn't know what to do with that much money, anyway. <_<

On the other hand, I am sure I could feel empowered to figure it out pretty quickly! :P

GO RRRRRRRVVVVVVV!!!

Well at least most of us are past waiting up all night to see what happens... :(/>

I can't help but think our dollars are going to cause the RV...when it's 1:1 it's because our dollars tank like Iraq's, not because Iraq's are increased in value. :(/>

I suppose I wouldn't know what to do with that much money, anyway. <_</>

On the other hand, I am sure I could feel empowered to figure it out pretty quickly! :P/>

GO RRRRRRRVVVVVVV!!!

Tell me about it....8 plus years into this thing AND with a huge need of money right now......That's why I at least hope to see SOME money (my expectations of making it medium-big with this one already faded).

You're right, kinda. They are educated pumpers at best.

Their intel...give me a break...

The good news is this ride is almost over. Go RV

Both Delta & Frank have given valuable information & breakdowns of articles along with translations from Iraqi sources in reguards to the RV.

All indications were Iraq was ready at this time. Many other so called gurus also got it wrong as well. Call it a last minute snag or whatever if you will.

Delta & Frank are not in the habbit of calling dates & rates every single week like other gurus do.

Well, it would be much easier to give them a pass on this one, if they would come forward and explain their prediction and why it did not come to pass.

picking a screen name like delta .. like delta force ... or what ever reason he picked his screen name . i gave him the benifit of the doubt ...

i thought he might be tied to the military .. but ive had it with bull shee ought ... im done.. have a nice day delta your welcome to join in with the rest of us ignorant fools .. but the pretentious bull shee ought has got to end ... obviously you dont know any more than the rest of us.. come on in relax ... none of us know ...we admit it .. this is your best forum

• Upvote 1

picking a screen name like delta .. like delta force ... or what ever reason he picked his screen name . i gave him the benifit of the doubt ...

i thought he might be tied to the military .. but ive had it with bull shee ought ... im done.. have a nice day delta your welcome to join in with the rest of us ignorant fools .. but the pretentious bull shee ought has got to end ... obviously you dont know any more than the rest of us.. come on in relax ... none of us know ...we admit it .. this is your best forum

more like Delta Skelter........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Delta never said before dec 2 , I just found this article from DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Channeling Piggy To Start A New Countdown !

Here is Delta post from him today.

DELTA » November 23rd, 2012, 3:05 am •

GREETINGS FAMILY:

I'M GETTING SO MANY PMS ASKING ABOUT MY PREDICTION , AND SOME OF YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT THE OTHERS ARE SAYING THAT I SAID IT WILL RV BEFORE DEC 2ND.

I NEVER SAID THAT , WHAT I SAID WAS MY PREDICTION IS THAT THE IQD WILL RV BEFORE 2......?

MEANING BEFORE 2/23/2013.

WHY THIS DATE :

1: 5 YEARS PLAN FOR IRAQI MOP( IF YOU READ IT YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF GOOD THINGS)

2- IMF SBA:

The SBA had been scheduled to expire on July 23, 2012. The extension, which had been requested by the Iraqi authorities, will provide them with time to implement the policy measures needed to complete the combined third and fourth reviews under the SBA. The extension will, in particular, provide time for discussions on fiscal policies for the remainder of 2012 and on measures to improve the functioning of the exchange regime.

• Upvote 3