Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta Is Predicting Before December 2nd !

DinarThug

Folks this is the rumor section and we have been hearing dates & rates for years now. Dont buy into it! NOBODY knows when or how much, PERIOD! All these so called guru's have something in it for themselves and post with multiple names just to pad there own profits or gains. They play off your emotions because we all want to believe and..... they know that.

I believe it will rv, but to get swayed like a seesaw back and forth, playing on your head is why we lose hope.

Trust in the Lord, not in dates or rates and you will not go wrong.

Blessings to all.

• Upvote 2

Folks this is the rumor section and we have been hearing dates & rates for years now. Dont buy into it! NOBODY knows when or how much, PERIOD! All these so called guru's have something in it for themselves and post with multiple names just to pad there own profits or gains. They play off your emotions because we all want to believe and..... they know that.

I believe it will rv, but to get swayed like a seesaw back and forth, playing on your head is why we lose hope.

Trust in the Lord, not in dates or rates and you will not go wrong.

Blessings to all.

Spot on my friend!

• Upvote 1

I see ole frank and delta are still at it. Batting .0000, and they still get attention, even after all these years. it makes the powerball almost a lockin.

Can anybody figure out why Frank hasn't been "locked-up" yet by either the BUNKO Squad or by the FBI? Bernie Madoff gets thrown into the slammer, yet Frank gets to keep on YAMMERING one line of bull after another?

Edited by Skybear
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe he meant to say property taxes are due by the 2nd of December... Which is a reminder to one and all.... (30 days in November can totally mess with your schedule).... Reminder...... two days to pay before penalty kicks in :)

PS It is entirely possible that everyone but me knows today's date relative to tomorrow's.... but in case not :)

Can anybody figure out why Frank hasn't been "locked-up" yet by either the BUNKO Squad or by the FBI? Bernie Madoff gets thrown into the slammer, yet Frank gets to keep on YAMMERING one line of bull after another?

use your common sense frank hasn't been locked up because hes not doing anything illegal he sells dinar big freakin deal if he indeed was doing something illegal he would have been locked up a while back or when the BH group went down.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

use your common sense frank hasn't been locked up because hes not doing anything illegal he sells dinar big freakin deal if he indeed was doing something illegal he would have been locked up a while back or when the BH group went down.

He sells dinars?...so of course its about to hit and all the Christ talk...sigh...here we go again

Same ole thing, different year

Edited by Realdinar

My luck it will make us all rich on Dec. 20th

And then the Mayan prophecy comes true!!

hahaha This made me laugh out loud so fast that I spit out my coffee. haha The Mayan prophecy is only the end of the longest calendar part of the Mayan calendar which has calendars within calendars within calendars. The longest one lasts about 26,750 years, and it is this that will end on December 21, this year. There is a lot to this story, but basically, for us it means two specific things: 1.) The Mayan calendar will go back to the beginning and start all over to run another 26,750 or so years, and 2.) we will leave the Age of Pisces and enter the Age of Aquarius. Our night sky has been slowly changing, and it is a different sky we see now than our ancestors saw 26,750 years ago. Just for fun: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

• Upvote 1