Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta Is Predicting Before December 2nd !

DinarThug

smile.gif Hope so Delta... you rock brother god bless you and frank for all u do despite the haters

Easyrider, you're so simple it's humorous. If you invest 1k in 1mil dinars you're going to be a millionaire without any work, or strategy? That's your whole premise. Good luck my fool friend.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

If you invest 1k in 1mil dinars you're going to be a millionaire without any work, or strategy?

If U Invest $1,000 Dollars In Anything - U Had To Work For It First ! ;)

:D:D:D

And If Ur Strategy Isn't To See A Profit (Whatever The Amount) - Then Why R U Posting On A Dinar Investment Site ? :blink:

:lol::lol:

• Upvote 15

So what if he's making money! Got anything against it? You talk as though it's a crime. After all we're still a predominitely capitalistic society. Don't see you bad mouthing other sites. Sheeeeesh!!

When someone uses lies in order to make money, then manipulates the use of religion to legitimize their credibility, then takes his audience by hostage and forces them to listen to "Frankaoke"...... And you exspect us to be ok with that? Sheeeeeeeh!!! Lol

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 4

And ( about long time no see folks) where's Sonny? Haven't read him for quite some time.....Hope all is fine with him.

He's a smart guy, probably concentrating on something not speculative to provide for his family......

And ( about long time no see folks) where's Sonny? Haven't read him for quite some time.....Hope all is fine with him.

He's a smart guy, probably concentrating on something not speculative to provide for his family......

Hey guys don't fret over who is making money on this or what words they put out because God will deal with them in time if they are false takers. Adam has made money on this to and he don't even give as much info to us in his chats as he used to. So just read what you want to pass it on by as fact or fiction and let fate take its course and it will. Have a wonderful day

HeavyDuty, I agree that we shouldn't fret over who makes what or how much. In today's world, that seems to be Obama's job, to figure out how much we each make so he can dip into our pockets to steal as much as he can. I could be wrong since there are so many of us paying into Dinar Vets now, but it's hard for me to imagine Adam making a whole lot of money from Dinar Vets. The cost of having such a big site built and maintained, plus Sara's and other employees' paychecks, plus the many professionals he has sought out and somehow gotten onboard, plus his travel for various Dinar Vets-related reasons, all of it costs enormous amounts of money, and all of that has to be paid before Adam makes any money himself. There may also be other expenses I haven't listed, so managing all of this is not cheap, and I would be very surprised if Adam makes much of anything from Dinar Vets at this time.

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 5

It's an opinion that he's trying to help, just as it's an opinion that Frank is a con artist. What we know for a fact however is that Frank is making money from the dinar investment and has been expecting "the blessing" for two years now and has yet to be proven right on anything intel related. Your insults won't change the facts.

Opinions are just that, I would think a Doctor of all people would understand that. You talk about denial of responsibilty the medical field is suffocated with such,of course this is just my opinion-peace.

Frank will be jailed for his pumping lies one day.

Bank it.

Says who? Is there an ongoing investigation? WOW I was unaware of such or is this just an OPINION?-peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When someone uses lies in order to make money, then manipulates the use of religion to legitimize their credibility, then takes his audience by hostage and forces them to listen to "Frankaoke"...... And you exspect us to be ok with that? Sheeeeeeeh!!! Lol

"takes his audience by hostage and forces them to listen" Has anyone called the police and has the SWAT team surrounded Franks house? Ohhhhhh wait people have free minds to read & listen to whoever they wish-peace

"takes his audience by hostage and forces them to listen" Has anyone called the police and has the SWAT team surrounded Franks house? Ohhhhhh wait people have free minds to read & listen to whoever they wish-peace

Of course, you realize I was talking in jest pertaining to being held hostage, but in having a free mind to read and listen to what we wish it must also reflects on our freedoms to write and express as we wish (within reason). I say," live and let live" ,but without people voicing opposing opinion it makes it often impossible to arrive at any form of clarity. I knew Frank in the beginning and I formed my opinions based on my own experience and my personal sumise. I know very few of you in the skin as I'm sure that is the case in general for most of us. If you want to defend Frank, I see that as your right......even though your wrong! Lol ;)/>

"Opinions are just that, I would think a Doctor of all people would understand that. You talk about denial of responsibilty the medical field is suffocated with such,of course this is just my opinion-peace."

I made a distinction between opinions and facts. By his own admission Frank is making money from the dinar. And his poor track record for intel is easily verified. Those are facts, not opinions.

You do understand I hope, that many doctors aren't physicians?

"Says who? Is there an ongoing investigation? WOW I was unaware of such or is this just an OPINION?-peace"

There has been an ongoing fraud investigation since the spring of 2011 that so far has netted four indictments.

Edited by doctor robbins
  • Upvote 2

Of course, you realize I was talking in jest pertaining to being held hostage, but in having a free mind to read and listen to what we wish it must also reflects on our freedoms to write and express as we wish (within reason). I say," live and let live" ,but without people voicing opposing opinion it makes it often impossible to arrive at any form of clarity. I knew Frank in the beginning and I formed my opinions based on my own experience and my personal sumise. I know very few of you in the skin as I'm sure that is the case in general for most of us. If you want to defend Frank, I see that as your right......even though your wrong! Lol ;)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif">/>

No don't even listen to him, and that was exactly my point. Each has the right to listen or not,my beef is to those that cast stones.But of course thats they're right-peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Opinions are just that, I would think a Doctor of all people would understand that. You talk about denial of responsibilty the medical field is suffocated with such,of course this is just my opinion-peace."

I made a distinction between opinions and facts. By his own admission Frank is making money from the dinar. And his poor track record for intel is easily verified. Those are facts, not opinions.

You do understand I hope, that many doctors aren't physicians?

"Says who? Is there an ongoing investigation? WOW I was unaware of such or is this just an OPINION?-peace"

There has been an ongoing fraud investigation since the spring of 2011 that so far has netted four indictments.

Making money off opinions is nothing new even wrong opinions. Doctors/Physicians do make money off of opinions(wrong and right) as well,nothing new there either. Salesmen/women also make money off percieved facts or opinions,again nothing new. We could go on and on,simple thing in this case(dinar) if you invested and now think you were duped,contact your local authorities and make a claim. complaining about it on non-stop basis will not solve your problem.If you have a problem with a specific "guru",imo don't read or listen to them. As far as an ongoing fraud investigation, I'm not aware of one. I do know of those you speak but not of any other investigation. Please let me know of that for I would love to read up on it. I'm not sure you could go after anyone based on speculation of malice,but I could be wrong. - peace

I hope it happens! If it does!! YeaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyY!!!!!!!!!

If it does not, I'll still hold on to my Dinars and wait some more, and keep watching here.

I WILL NOT make investments, go buy any new cars, trucks, guns, houses, yachts, artwork, land, or jewelry.

I hope tomorrow comes still and I'll look forward to the next hill in this fun Roller coaster Ride where I have met a lot of you! Keep up all the posts, songs, pics, theories, rumors, and guru advise, and I'll keep amusing myself until, the event happens. Afterwards I'll still enjoy this site, and all the other nut~balls that are just as insane as I was to invest in this much fun!

Saturdays are the first day of the work week in the Middle East. Their normal 5 day work week is from Saturday to Wednesday.

That's funny I thought their work week started at 8:00 am and ended at 8:01am on Saturday. The rest of the week is reserved for a well deserved vacation and corruption.

Edited by cranster