Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta Is Predicting Before December 2nd !

DinarThug

"Delta is predicting before Dec 2 and now it sounds like Frank  is in alignment with him...,"

DH, be VERY careful how you read into someone's post. You may have good intentions, but unless it was explicityly stated I would NOT bring "my" interpretation into it. You only cause confusion.

Please provide link. :peace:

After all these years, FAKE26 has finally admitted !.......I Know Nothing !! .......I KNOW NOTHING !!!

Thanks for FINALLY telling the truth for once. We won't hold it against you.

Perhaps if you were MORE astute you would not be making besmirching and assinine remarks about someone you don't know AND who is trying to help. I sure as hell don't see you out there with YOUR site spending precious time with others getting information for us. HMMMMMM !!!!

"The march of the human mind is slow." Edmund Burke. Yours, sir, seems to have stopped!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Didn't we read that Biden had made a couple quick trips to Iraq recently? Could those have been related to this? I find it hard to believe Obama will allow us to keep any of our money at all if he can help it. Whatever else we know about him, we know for a fact that Obama doesn't smile on taxpayers keeping their own money, not if he can get his hands on it. And we know for sure that he wouldn't think we earned this money. If he thinks even people working in American factories or the owners of those factories who take the risk of losing everything don't earn their money, it would be hard to convince him that we do.

• Upvote 2

I love Adam and I took advantage of his Black Friday Special, but I sure wish that little green box was on the left side of the page. it's driving me nuts. haha

Delta Is Predicting Before December 2nd ! AND FRANK SECONDS THE 2ND !

End Quote

Taking note....

lol.

double lol.

triple. lol

• Upvote 1

December 2nd is about two weeks away, it's a Sunday and we shall see. I'm not holding my breath. So far, every prediction has been wrong, so my bet is the string will not be broken.mellow.gif

Chartman17

Saturdays are the first day of the work week in the Middle East. Their normal 5 day work week is from Saturday to Wednesday.

• Upvote 1

I love Adam and I took advantage of his Black Friday Special, but I sure wish that little green box was on the left side of the page. it's driving me nuts. haha

triple. lol

Fran... Agreed on the green special thingy... I just wrote about it on another thread asking people who happen to be more savvy than myself in the tech field how could I get the li'l stalker to stop chasing me all over the place....Smile.

Edited by umbertino

"Delta is predicting before Dec 2 and now it sounds like Frank  is in alignment with him -- PRAISE THE LORD!  HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!  Stay prepared and let's stay in prayer!"

I still haven't seen a link much less a quote! Please provide!

Edited by parmenio

Fran... Agreed on the green special thingy... I just wrote about it on another thread asking people who happen to be more savvy than myself in the tech field how could I get the li'l stalker to stop chasing me all over the place....Smile.

Well, if you find out. let me know. It's driving me nuts. haha I am laughing, but cringing at the same time. Ugh!!! lol

smile.gif Hope so Delta... you rock brother god bless you and frank for all u do despite the haters

^^ wow. Um...the award for the biggest fan of Frank26 and Delta goes to.............

Dude, IT'S A PAYDAY WEEKEND....of course he is going to call it at/around that time....these are GURU's we're talking about now!!!!

It wouldn't be DECEMBER if one of your favorite gurus wasn't calling it every weekend until the year is up....now add in the whole "mayan date/end of the world/new age ascension" thing and you will have a lot of broke people in a few weeks from hanging on every one of their statements.... :( Crazy times...but very "entertaining" ....

Frank will be jailed for his pumping lies one day.

Bank it.

you promise?? lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps if you were MORE astute you would not be making besmirching and assinine remarks about someone you don't know AND who is trying to help. I sure as hell don't see you out there with YOUR site spending precious time with others getting information for us. HMMMMMM !!!!

"The march of the human mind is slow." Edmund Burke. Yours, sir, seems to have stopped!

It's an opinion that he's trying to help, just as it's an opinion that Frank is a con artist. What we know for a fact however is that Frank is making money from the dinar investment and has been expecting "the blessing" for two years now and has yet to be proven right on anything intel related. Your insults won't change the facts.

• Upvote 5

December 2nd is about two weeks away, it's a Sunday and we shall see. I'm not holding my breath. So far, every prediction has been wrong, so my bet is the string will not be broken.mellow.gif

Chartman17

Everyone thinks its now...or next week...or after the election, etc. I am just hoping that someday it just shows up. At least we are al sure that this will happen...someday

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's an opinion that he's trying to help, just as it's an opinion that Frank is a con artist. What we know for a fact however is that Frank is making money from the dinar investment and has been expecting "the blessing" for two years now and has yet to be proven right on anything intel related. Your insults won't change the facts.

So what if he's making money! Got anything against it? You talk as though it's a crime. After all we're still a predominitely capitalistic society. Don't see you bad mouthing other sites. Sheeeeesh!!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

So what if he's making money! Got anything against it? You talk as though it's a crime. After all we're still a predominitely capitalistic society. Don't see you bad mouthing other sites. Sheeeeesh!!

Hey guys don't fret over who is making money on this or what words they put out because God will deal with them in time if they are false takers. Adam has made money on this to and he don't even give as much info to us in his chats as he used to. So just read what you want to pass it on by as fact or fiction and let fate take its course and it will. Have a wonderful day

• Upvote 2

I have nothing against people making money, but given the widespread fraud involved with the dinar I have to consider anybody who makes money repeatedly saying there's going to be an RV or RI when they're repeatedly wrong somewhat suspect.

• Upvote 6

I have nothing against people making money, but given the widespread fraud involved with the dinar I have to consider anybody who makes money repeatedly saying there's going to be an RV or RI when they're repeatedly wrong somewhat suspect.

Bottom line to date with regard to Iraqi dinar rv predictions:

Guru predictions-false

Respected Guru predictions-false

Preacher predictions-false

Cisole Countdown predictions-false(though fun)

Dinar dealer website predictions-false

Pro golfer with Forex contact prediction-false

Mayan End of World prediction-TBD

no more predictions, just text us "after" it happens. we are all exhausted........

• Upvote 5