Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta Is Predicting Before December 2nd !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting And Spilling Gravy All Over The News Desk While Trying To Post This !

Delta is predicting before Dec 2 and now it sounds like Frank  is in alignment with him -- PRAISE THE LORD!  HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!  Stay prepared and let's stay in prayer!

Delta, As for Your prediction !.......I Know Nothing !! .......I KNOW NOTHING !!!

You are my Brother DELTA.......The Dawn is Red as my bone marrow. We pray as ...........Brothers in Christ.

Happy Thanksgiving My Beautiful KTFA Family. I have great Love for You ........My Sincere Aloha to You and Yours.

Be Happy today with Your Family and Friends and I dare You to wipe that Smile off Your face......... Frank

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 4

CNN. Broadcasting And Spilling Gravy All Over The News Desk While Trying To Post This !

Delta is predicting before Dec 2 and now it sounds like Frank  is in alignment with him -- PRAISE THE LORD!  HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!  Stay prepared and let's stay in prayer!

Delta, As for Your prediction !.......I Know Nothing !! .......I KNOW NOTHING !!!

You are my Brother DELTA.......The Dawn is Red as my bone marrow. We pray as ...........Brothers in Christ.

Happy Thanksgiving My Beautiful KTFA Family. I have great Love for You ........My Sincere Aloha to You and Yours.

Be Happy today with Your Family and Friends and I dare You to wipe that Smile off Your face......... Frank

Its not our face we're wiping, Fred.Frank

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I predict that it won't happen until Jan. 1st, when the capital gains taxes go up, even though most think that this will be counted as regular income. Oh, that's right, those rates go up too. Thank you Mr. Government,

Good to see you fnb-have not seen you around a lot lately. I agree. I think someone wants as much of our money as he can possibly get.

• Upvote 1

smile.gif Hope so Delta... you rock brother god bless you and frank for all u do despite the haters

Hey easy seem like u are a kind of go with the flow.I notice your not rattled by ssome of the news that comes,do you know something we dont.Ps what is your opnion on the new currency coming in Jan or July.GO RV