Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unwritten rules

JoeFriday

If you think that by continually calling us lobsters that it diminishes our argument then you probably believe in overnight 100,000% increases in currency values as well. Joe Friday is correct. Whether the dinar redenominates or not is irrelevant. What is relevant is the fact that a massive increase in the dinars value is impossible. You still have yet to explain how they will deal with the lethal inflation that kind of jump would cause.

I don't care who you believe or don't believe. I don't care if you think we have some sinister agenda. None of that matters. The fact is our argument is sound and yours is fantasy but since your argument means everyone is going to get rich then that's the one the sheep choose to believe. Us "lobsters" have easily punked out every Go RVer who has ever attempted debate down here. It isn't even difficult. All you have to do is point out the obvious but Go RV of the brain blocks out any common sense what so ever so the merry go round continues to spin. Keep believing in economic fairy tales but it isn't doing you any good.

.. WHO CARES .. ABOUT A MASSIVE INCREASE THAT YOU AND JOE FRIDAY KEEP BRINGING UP OUT OF THE CLEAR BLUE SKY AND ASKING ME TO EXPLAIN .. who cares .. if you care about some kind of massive increase in value .. that you back joe up on .. ORWHAT EVER YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT because i know for a fact i certainly did not bring any massive increase in dinars into this conversation.

your a standard speculator .. looking to get people to sell off .. its a game played by lots of people .... you must be working for the cbi.. both of you .. trying to bring in some of the dinars ,,,both of you .. this joe guy making up numbers to backup goofy stories .. the guy said he sold his dinars off a year ago .. hes recommending we all sell off our dinars ,, and you back him up and say hes right .. why do ya think after a day he was thrown in this hole with you ..

you know what i think ..

I THINK YOU ARE JOEFRIDAY . MAKING UP STORIES ,, THEN CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK .. TO DINARK .. AND BACKING EACH OTHER UP LIKE THERES TWO PEOPLE HERE .. I THINK YOU HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES HERE IN THE TANK OF LOBSTERS ..

THATS WHAT I THINK .. AND NO IM NOT EXPLAINING ANYTHING TO YPOU DICNARK

YOUR TURN ...LOBSTER UP

:cigar:

The maximum exchange rate for currencies from small economies, let alone unstable ones, is just M2 / reserves. Its pretty simple.

Well now you are just being silly, which I'm assuming is just having some fun. If the dealers were actually exchanging dinars back to Iraq they would be offer far less than 860 for them (which is what DinarBanker is paying for uncirculated notes). Selling between people changes nothing, even if the CBI cared about the tiny fraction of the 72T in the hands of speculators (0.1%? 1%? 2%? its not even on the radar).

You seem a little edgy buddy, did you miss your evening meds? Just relax, ol-Nephropides is here and won't let anything bad happen... Perhaps the nurse will give you an extra helping of Koolaid next round . :)/>/>

Dealers are in the game to make money. They get dinars from banks in Kuwait or maybe actually Iraq now likely pretty near the exchange rate (860/Million) and fly them back here to sell at 1000/Mil or 1100/Mil or whatever they can get. So that is around a 25% gross markup. So if they are reversing it all and selling back to the CBI, they are not going to get more than the set exchange rate when selling so to make the same gross profit they are making now they have to buy your dinars at 75% of 860 or around $650. Currently DinarBanker shows $860 for uncirculated bills, so they must still be selling them to speculators in the 1000/Mill range.

JOE YOU GOT ANY KIND OF LINK TO BACK UP YOUR NUMBERS IN YOUR STORY

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

.. WHO CARES .. ABOUT A MASSIVE INCREASE THAT YOU AND JOE FRIDAY KEEP BRINGING UP OUT OF THE CLEAR BLUE SKY AND ASKING ME TO EXPLAIN .. who cares .. if you care about some kind of massive increase in value .. that you back joe up on .. ORWHAT EVER YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT because i know for a fact i certainly did not bring any massive increase in dinars into this conversation.

your a standard speculator .. looking to get people to sell off .. its a game played by lots of people .... you must be working for the cbi.. both of you .. trying to bring in some of the dinars ,,,both of you .. this joe guy making up numbers to backup goofy stories .. the guy said he sold his dinars off a year ago .. hes recommending we all sell off our dinars ,, and you back him up and say hes right .. why do ya think after a day he was thrown in this hole with you ..

you know what i think ..

I THINK YOU ARE JOEFRIDAY . MAKING UP STORIES ,, THEN CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK .. TO DINARK .. AND BACKING EACH OTHER UP LIKE THERES TWO PEOPLE HERE .. I THINK YOU HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES HERE IN THE TANK OF LOBSTERS ..

THATS WHAT I THINK .. AND NO IM NOT EXPLAINING ANYTHING TO YPOU DICNARK

YOUR TURN ...LOBSTER UP

:cigar:/>

Wow another conspiracy. Shocking!!!! Yeah I am an agent of the CBI here to get you to sell your dinars. Let me ask you something. If I suceed who will you sell them to? Maybe another speculator? Maybe a dealer who will sell them to another speculator? Alot of good that does the CBI. Trust me, The CBI doesnt want them back. As a matter of fact they are unloading as much dinar as they can in exchange for dollars. Why would they do that if there was going to be a "RV"? If they dont want specualtors having dinar then why are they selling us trillions of them?

I am sure you have no answer for that just like you cannot explain how the hyperiflated dinar could suddenly increase in value enough to make any significant money for us "investors".

Typing in caps isnt making your point valid. Instead it is showing desperation due to a lack of a point. If you think that the dinar is going to increase in value then please explain how. We have already heard your commodity backed currency theory and it was a nice try that spawned some decent debate but you will have to try again. Swiss cheese would be jealous of all the holes your theory has in it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Wow another conspiracy. Shocking!!!! Yeah I am an agent of the CBI here to get you to sell your dinars. Let me ask you something. If I suceed who will you sell them to? Maybe another speculator? Maybe a dealer who will sell them to another speculator? Alot of good that does the CBI. Trust me, The CBI doesnt want them back. As a matter of fact they are unloading as much dinar as they can in exchange for dollars. Why would they do that if there was going to be a "RV"? If they dont want specualtors having dinar then why are they selling us trillions of them?

I am sure you have no answer for that just like you cannot explain how the hyperiflated dinar could suddenly increase in value enough to make any significant money for us "investors".

Typing in caps isnt making your point valid. Instead it is showing desperation due to a lack of a point. If you think that the dinar is going to increase in value then please explain how. We have already heard your commodity backed currency theory and it was a nice try that spawned some decent debate but you will have to try again. Swiss cheese would be jealous of all the holes your theory has in it.

YA OK JOE FRIDAY .. ANYTHING YOU SAY ..

LOOK IF YOU ARE NOT JOE WHY INTERUPT

WHY CANT YOU LET A COUPLE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE HAVE A DISCUSSION ...YOU DONT OWN THIS LOBSTER TANK .. JUST LIKE YOU DONT OWN THIS WEB SITE .. SO WE ARE ALLOWED TO USE THIS FORUM UNINTERUPTED BY THE GRAND STAND WITH QUESTIONS THAT NO ONE IS EVEN TALKING ABOUT ..

ITS AMAZING HOW DOY OR NIGHT YOU SEEM TO BE ON STANDBY IN THE LOBSTER TANK .. WAITING .... THIS LOBSTER TANK COULD SIT FOR 3 WEEKS .. AND WITH IN 5 MINUTES AFTER SOMEONE TYPES SOMETHING HERE .. THERE YOU ARE

ISNT THAT AMAZING .. YOU MUST BE LURKING AROUND WITH DIFFERENT USER NAMES .. AND LOG BACK IN AS SOON AS THE LOBSTER TANK IS USED .. AS IF YOU OWN IT .. AND THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE YOUR ALLOWED .. SO YOU OWN IT

LOOK IF YOUR HERE ALLTHE TIME .. WHY NOT START A TOPIC .. YOU JUST SIT THERE LIKE A SECURITY GUARD OF THE LOBSTER TANK ..

I HARDLY BELIEVE YOUR TACTICS .. AND IF IM ON TO YOU ,, GUESS WHAT ,, EVERONE ELSE IS TOO

YOUR TURN ... LOBSTER UP ..PAL

• Downvote 1

YA OK JOE FRIDAY .. ANYTHING YOU SAY ..

WHY CANT YOU LET A COUPLE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE HAVE A DISCUSSION ...YOU DONT OWN THIS LOBSTER TANK .. JUST LIKE YOU DONT OWN THIS WEB SITE .. SO WE ARE ALLOWED TO USE THIS FORUM UNINTERUPTED BY THE GRAND STAND WITH QUESTIONS THAT NO ONE IS EVEN TALKING ABOUT ..

ITS AMAZING HOW DOY OR NIGHT YOU SEEM TO BE ON STANDBY IN THE LOBSTER TANK .. WAITING .... THIS LOBSTER TANK COULD SIT FOR 3 WEEKS .. AND WITH IN 5 MINUTES AFTER SOMEONE TYPES SOMETHING HERE .. THERE YOU ARE

ISNT THAT AMAZING .. YOU MUST BE LURKING AROUND WITH DIFFERENT USER NAMES .. AND LOG BACK IN AS SOON AS THE LOBSTER TANK IS USED .. AS IF YOU OWN IT .. AND THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE YOUR ALLOWED .. SO YOU OWN IT

LOOK IF YOUR HERE ALLTHE TIME .. WHY NOT START A TOPIC .. YOU JUST SIT THERE LIKE A SECURITY GUARD OF THE LOBSTER TANK ..

I HARDLY BELIEVE YOUR TACTICS .. AND IF IM ON TO YOU ,, GUESS WHAT ,, EVERONE ELSE IS TOO

YOUR TURN ... LOBSTER UP ..PAL

Hahaha....calm down with the caps there Okie.

Nothing new to see here folks. A RVer with no clue using conspiracy and paranoia to hide their lack of common sense. Thanks for avoiding the inflation topic again. Not surprising.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Most folks here are waiting for an "RV" that is at least to 1 penny (many think it will be $1, I think Adam is claiming $0.10 is the most likely). Are you not among them?

your a standard speculator .. looking to get people to sell off .. its a game played by lots of people .... you must be working for the cbi.. both of you .. trying to bring in some of the dinars

As Dinarck has explained selling between 3rd parties means nothing to the CBI, they are happy to have you buy thier dinars.

What numbers do you need support for? DinarBanker is as of a few minutes ago selling uncirculated 25K notes for $1050/Million and buying them for $860/Million that's a 22% gross margin. You can go to their site and see for yourself. When things reverse and they have to sell them back to the CBI do you think they are not going to want the same margins?

and the ALL CAPS is just annoying, please be civil. Also threads are not private conversations but explicitly public ones where any member is free to contribute.

Edited by JoeFriday
  • Upvote 1

BOY FOR A NEW GUY ,,, YOU SURE ARE INFORMED ABOUT WHAT MOST FOLKS ARE DOING AROUND HERE

The forum is readable without being a member. As I indicated before I have been in this for a couple of years and sold off about a year ago.

Do you dispute anything I have said? Are you not among those waiting for the RV? and come on, give us a break with the all caps.

Edited by JoeFriday
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The forum is readable without being a member. As I indicated before I have been in this for a couple of years and sold off about a year ago.

Do you dispute anything I have said? Are you not among those waiting for the RV? and come on, give us a break with the all caps.

I SEE THE CAPS ARE ANNOYING YOU ,, BUT ANNOYING OTHERS IS WHY LOBSTERS GET SENT HERE .HOW DO YA LIKE IT .. :cigar:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I SEE THE CAPS ARE ANNOYING YOU ,, BUT ANNOYING OTHERS IS WHY LOBSTERS GET SENT HERE .HOW DO YA LIKE IT .. :cigar:/>/>/>/>

So you are equating the annoyance of your 5 year old behavior in how you are speaking, with people's upset over coming to the realization that they are not going to be an overnight millionaire. The first is just annoyance for its own sake, the second is a serious financial matter. Do you not see the difference?

Also I see no evidence that I was put here due to other members finding my posts annoying. Has anyone complained about me? Given my newness to the site that seems unlikely. I suspect its more due to our host not wanting my views to be wide spread, which is of course his privilege since he pays for it.

You also did not answer my question, are you NOT expecting or waiting for the big RV? If not, what return are you expecting?

Edited by JoeFriday
  • Upvote 1

Welcome Joe... and Happy Thanksgiving!

As your viewpoint is much appreciated, as all lopsters' are... please understand that we are all aware of that perspective, as Markinsa explained. And as you may be a dinar holder for a while... you are new here to this party. We get it, understand it, accept it... we know this... and simply file it away. For those of you that want to continually discuss that perspective, DV has created that forum... the Lopster Tank. And that is fine... we can come visit when we have something to add, or are in need of such a dose. And new members are always encouraged to visit the forum archives to enlighten themselves to the "realities" of this speculative investment.

Meanwhile, most of us simply enjoy the positive side of the investment. We are not ignorant.... so please be careful with your characterizations. In all fairness to your stance on this issue... I would say you are exactly in the right place! You'll get much more enjoyment and validation there.

Your logic is much appreciated... and you are respectfully contentious. I would not mind seeing you in the other forums. Perhaps removal from the Lopster "group" would be beneficial to you, depending upon how much future validation you need. I'm not sure if that tiltle is self-labeled... or imposed upon you?!

Just remember, especially among those of us that have been here a long time... and have seen and heard it all as Vets... we know what you know.

All the best with your participation!

Jax :)

Very well said Jax. Thank you..!!! :)

So you are equating the annoyance of your 5 year old behavior in how you are speaking, with people's upset over coming to the realization that they are not going to be an overnight millionaire. The first is just annoyance for its own sake, the second is a serious financial matter. Do you not see the difference?

Also I see no evidence that I was put here due to other members finding my posts annoying. Has anyone complained about me? Given my newness to the site that seems unlikely. I suspect its more due to our host not wanting my views to be wide spread, which is of course his privilege since he pays for it.

You also did not answer my question, are you NOT expecting or waiting for the big RV? If not, what return are you expecting?

NOW YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I BOUGHT MY DINARS ,,LOL

I BOUGHT MY DINARS ALMOST 8 YEARS AGO ..

WHEN SOMEONE IS BETTING ON A HORSE AT A HORSE RACE DO YOU GO SCREAMING IN THEIR EAR DURING THE ENTIRE RACE THAT THEY SHOULD NOT OF BET ON THAT HORSE .. ALL THE WAY TO THE FINISH LINE ?

AND IF YOU DO .. WOULD YOU CONCIDER YOURSELF ANNOYING .. ?

I NKOW EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT .. IF NOT MORE ..

AND IF IM CHATTING WITH ANOTHER CHATTER . AND A LOBBY GUY FOR BAD DINAR INTERVENES .. IT IS ANNOYING ..

YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF JUST DOING WHAT YOU DO WHERE EVER YOU NOW ARE INVESTING .. IF I SOLD OFF A YEAR AGOO LIKE YOU DID .. I WOULDNT FEEL IT NECESSARY TO GO JOIN A CHAT GROUP TO THROW SALT IN THEIR WOUNDS .

.. A YEAR .. COME ON .. GET A LIFE

DOESNT THIS SUCK HAVING SOMEONE CRITISIZING YOUR EVERY POST ..

SERIOUSLY GO START A WEB SITE AND YOU TOO MAIGHT GET SOME TO JOIN AND YOU CAN SIT AROUND AS CRITICS .. AND WE CAN JOIN AND ANNOY YOU :cigar:

Very well said Jax. Thank you..!!! :)/>/>/>/>

Hi Goldie,

I didn't push this with Jax, but since you highlighted these two points I'll say a couple of things

We are not ignorant.... so please be careful with your characterizations.

....[snip]....

Just remember, especially among those of us that have been here a long time... and have seen and heard it all as Vets... we know what you know.

FIrst lets clarify that ignorance is not an insult (though it is often used that way) it is merely a state of a lack of knowledge. I am for example completely ignorant as to how to perform heart surgeon.

Certainly all issues of concern over the dinar are very likely to have been expressed at one time or another here so indeed anyone who has been in this a while likely has seen and heard the arguments. But do they "know what I know"? I'd say clearly not. I know that a huge RV is impossible, not unlikely or even very unlikely but not possible. So what do I mean by that?

From a scientific point of view I can not prove that the reality we experience even exists, this might all be a dream. So in that sense maybe hyper dimensional ET will have come and make Iraq the ruler of the universe and dinars will be worth a billion dollars each. But in the sense of how we evaluate ordinary events, like a change in currency value, incorporating ET and such is in the realm of impossibility. It is not true that "anything can happen" (right, we just ruled out ET as having an impact on the dinar). Based on just how currency works, how it gets value etc, an overnight RV by even the 12x needed to get to 1 penny is not possible. I know that, but you and Jax do not appear to know it. Note that those (perhaps you are among this group) who reply "oh yes it is possible, you can't know..." can not support that view. They can not explain how a giant RV might be accomplished or how the disasters that would ensue would be avoided, So they are not (from how I look at things anyway) expressing what they know, but are just asserting something. A mere assertion has little persuasive power. The primary group asserting this are those that are making money from your acceptance of that assertion.

For some, it might not matter of course. If it is the case that even if you could be shown 100% convincing support that you are at best going to lose a little money, you would rather not know this and have the fun of constantly thinking "I'm going to be rich", then ok. Please put me on ignore as you just don't want to hear what I have to say and I'm not out to annoy anyone.

• Upvote 3

Because you are a unwanted step child that we don't want to acknowledge exists( Duh)

P.S. I have been trying to get Adam to change the name of your little room to Cinderella's Castle

You didn't specify who you are addressing with your post ( since you didn't quote any prior posts)..Please explain. Thanks.

Edited by umbertino

End Quote

The really amazing thing I can see here is you having the nerve to tell dinarck he's not letting people have a discussion here in the LOP Thread....Maybe it's still not clear to you that he's confined here, meaning he's forced to stay here in that he is not allowed to get anywhere else in this Forum... And yet you accuse him to "meddle" in your conversations here in the LOP thread, while instead you are the one who is free as a bird and can fly from section to section... Besides , to me and others here, dinarck does state intelligent things himself..

And also... You accused him to have multiple personalities ( JoeFriday... which is also a bad thing for Joe Friday to hear))... This is a very strong thing to say and someone ( Mods ) should really get you in check for accusing someone that way.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

DontLop,

All I can say is every single one of your posts in this thread have been very immature and have had no substance in any way, shape, or form. If you can't debate with facts to support your view then maybe you should stay out of the fight. That way you don't look so silly and naive to those who are reading through the thread. Just a suggestion.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

DontLop,

All I can say is every single one of your posts in this thread have been very immature and have had no substance in any way, shape, or form. If you can't debate with facts to support your view then maybe you should stay out of the fight. That way you don't look so silly and naive to those who are reading through the thread. Just a suggestion.

:cigar: ok you pretended your my keeper long enough .. now butt out :cigar:

• Downvote 1