Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAN WILL NO LONGER SUPPORT MALIKI

King Bean

Kurdish MP: Iran told us to search for an alternative to owners

Baghdad / Orr News Kurdish parliamentary source disclosed that Iran had informed the Kurds that it is looking for a personal alternative to the current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

Said the source, who declined to be named, told (UR) that Iran had informed the Kurdish parties are a window that it (IRAN) is no longer willing to remain Nuri al-Maliki as prime minister because of his recent differences with all the political parties in Iraq.

The source confirmed that Iran had informed the Kurds admissibility Jaafari as an alternative to al-Maliki, but (Iran) did not inform the President of the National Alliance in this matter officially, adding that it brought this message to the Kurds, revealing meeting senior political will among the parties of the political process to replace Maliki even from within the state the law itself.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.uragency.net/2012-03-11-16-31-52/2012-03-11-16-33-35/

Iran not wanting him is an excellent sign! It means Iran is no longer getting there way with Maliki. He is finally walking his own path and we are finally seeing huge changes taking place is Iraq. We have seen more movement is the last month then we have seen in the last 7 years. Think about it all of a sudden Iran wants Maliki gone???? Could it be just maybe they are not getting all the US $$ that was some how sliping through the CBI's door and finding it's way to Iran. The money being sent to Iran has almost stop in the last month! Who up rooted the CBI recently Maliki!

Are we all so sure he is the bad guy? Things that make you wonder and just a bit of food for thought. Blessings, MC

• Upvote 2

Baghdad / Orr News Kurdish parliamentary source disclosed that Iran had informed the Kurds that it is looking for a personal alternative to the current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

Said the source, who declined to be named, told (UR) that Iran had informed the Kurdish parties are a window that it (IRAN) is no longer willing to remain Nuri al-Maliki as prime minister because of his recent differences with all the political parties in Iraq.

The source confirmed that Iran had informed the Kurds admissibility Jaafari as an alternative to al-Maliki, but (Iran) did not inform the President of the National Alliance in this matter officially, adding that it brought this message to the Kurds, revealing meeting senior political will among the parties of the political process to replace Maliki even from within the state the law itself.

http://translate.goo...03-11-16-33-35/

++++++

Not sure I would really look at this as news.......this came from..........."Said the source, who declined to be named"...............who is saying this.....???........Could be OKIE for all we know......????.....you get the idea.....

so.......for me....I'm not buying it...!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.uragency.net/2012-03-11-16-31-52/2012-03-11-16-33-35/

There had been lots of movement int eh past month - I like a shakeup. The past lineup of characters wasn't getting us anywhere...

Iran has spoken ... soon Cris will post telling us all to --- "Get yur guns! The Muslims is comin'!"

Something ain't right with this article. First, Iran doesn't care who is PM (or dictator) as long as the democracy fails. So, either Maliki's gettin it done which we know he isn't, or this article is chicken feed for the masses. I think the latter, unless Iran is pissed about the whole transporting weapons to Syria thing. Thinking Maliki is too spineless for the job Iran needs them to do. Interesting at least. :)

***///

Amadininut broke up with his boyfriend Maliki...?!

Hahahahahaha! :lol:

We knew it wouldn't last.

Betwixt Joe(I can't believe you're VP) Biden's visits

and threats from TPTB (World'sCentralBanks i.e. Rothschilds, Illuminati, Bilderburgs,

Ashkenazi's, crown royals, swiss entities, et al...).... that dork is WAY out of his

element.

He's clinically insane and the world is telling him he ain't squat.

Watch out, though, once backed into a corner, a mental case is liable to do

anything, including launching an atomic gift to Israel....

It may be JUST THAT THREAT that has alientated the rest of the semi-civilised

world from that kook.

++++++

Not sure I would really look at this as news.......this came from..........."Said the source, who declined to be named"...............who is saying this.....???........Could be OKIE for all we know......????.....you get the idea.....

so.......for me....I'm not buying it...!!!

Smart post Coors. Some members believe every word that is published on this site. I prefer to take the conservative approach, when reading about our investment.