Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Cashing in less than $10,000 to avoid taxes

dinardummy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was an interesting post... The one about you will cash in at $9000.00 at a whack to avoid taxes. Now that you have posted your intentions in black and white may I suggest you start looking for a lawyer. Right now. You have publicly stated you intend to avoid taxes thus you may have already violated the law. What!!!? You say you don't care and THEY can't get you!!! Nonsense. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I'm not bashing you. As a matter a fact I wish you were correct. I really do. I also would like to say that reducing your tax liability by whatever legal means are available is very legal and excepted by the fed's. The IRS will accept whatever you do that's legal. But you have stated publicly that you intend to avoid taxes by illegal means. Yes sir. The tact you intend to take is illegal.

Now if you don't believe what I'm saying here then by all means check for yourself. I would hope that you do. Far better to be educated about the laws with fact rather than mislead by your opinion. My own research has shown me that what you want to do is illegal. I have not provided a link because I am not a professional adviser and issue no claim as such and I will not be held to any legality for you or anyone else for any actions taken with regards to this investment by anybody. Thus my disclaimer. But pay attention to my warning as it was intended as a heads up that you may be treading into dangerous territory. Not as a bash. After all you are not the first person to consider this tactic or the consequences of what you propose as your way to avoid paying taxes.

Now let's see. You posted in a public forum your intentions to as you said "not pay one dime in taxes" by cashing in $9000.00 at a time. You have easily given a charge against you to the IRS by declaring intent to avoid taxes. Need I go on? I shouldn't have to. As a fellow investor who really would like you to cash in and live happily ever after I beg you to seek legal representation and learn about the laws. If you respond to my post as awww heck they can't do that then fine. So be it. However if I have at the least piqued your curiosity about this issue then please get the facts before you do what you have implied and end up in jail.

One more thing. I hear so many people on all the forums make public statements all the time. These statements have run the gamut from treason to sedition to criminal to just about every thing that can send a person to jail. This is not a scam but an investment in a currency. Not funny money but the currency of a foreign government. This is no joke and our own government will not treat it like a joke if laws are broken. Public statements can and will get you in hot water and I recommend that you read and memorize that little speech given by law enforcement every time a perp gets arrested. It's called your MIRANDA RIGHTS. Here's an excerpt only. I'm sure you've heard it before. "YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT. ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW." No matter how you feel about said laws is not going to matter one tinkers ****. How you respond to the law is everything. If you don't understand establishing INTENT with regards to your actions then for your sake get educated very fast because sir because you already have established your intent. I will offer a suggestion. Be quiet. Make no further statements unless you decide that I might be right about this. Then You might make a public statement on this forum suggesting you were in error and need to retract your statement and that you do intend to pay your taxes. However. Before doing so talk to a lawyer. As I said I'm not giving you advice. But merely a suggestion.

It is a fact that law enforcement is using social networking sites as a tool to gather evidence to either support a claim by a suspect or to disprove a claim by a suspect. These dinar sites are no different. I'm not paranoid. However I am well informed and educated as my background is in communications IE telephones and computers. It is my job to be as informed as possible about all aspects of Federal Tariff Laws and other aspects of the laws that pertain to traffic on those computers and telephones. It may require a court order to arrange a wire tap on a phone to support an investigation by law enforcement but when you post in a public or private forum your intent as to how you intend to avoid taxes then they don't need a stinking thing except to copy that information and present that information in court to support any allegations against you. Period. The sad part is you actually made it easy for them. Good luck buddy. You will need it IF you do as you PUBLICLY stated in print on a computer. Do you understand?

ALL 100% True and factual.

Everyone would be wise to heed the words of Automag.

Phoenix

I know this is a risky thing to bring up, but I planned on the event of <$1 and also >$1. I bought like most of us $25,000 notes and paid allot more for $1,000 notes. My plan is to cash in the $1,000 notes 9 at a time to avoid taxes. Call me crazy, but like most of us, I hate the idea of giving O money for an idea that he did not have. If the bank does not take any personal information, this would be a easy thing to get away with. I have no problem with paying on the $25k notes, but if given a chance, I will not pay a dime. I know the parental comments are about to come out against me, but it is downright higway robbery to get taxed at 48%. Let the bashing begin!!

You are only allowed one gift of up to $10k a year... so you could only cash one in per year. As far as taxes go...... it would be best to overpay in taxes and get a return. Most people don't understand that the government holds tax return money in bonds. If you overpay, you are getting your cash back, plus whatever the bonds pay in interest. It's the best return on investment, and the only safe investment outside of CDs or CDARS.

As for myself, I'm giving ALL Dinar money into taxes, and I'll make 4 - 8% back on everything not owed.

It's not an Obama thing.. it's a Fed thing. Know the Fed... know the system.

Well, our country spent billions of $$$ suposedly trying to FREE Iraq, and nearly 5000 service members gave their lives in the process... I'll pay Uncle Sam whatever they say I owe...without a blink. My very best wishes to those people...that is what this whole thing is about in the first place...Restoring the Iraq peoples wealth...(and we all hope to profit also) Keep this all in mind while you are counting your chickens. KOX

I agree.If you think of all the lives that were lost {to protect our life and rights} it is only right that we pay what we owe.

OK yes you are right, we will all do the right thing. :) Now with that being said, let them monitor me, they have absolutely no idea how many I have or own or bought so with that too being said

My aunt works for the IRS and told me

1. They changed the reporting amount to something like $5,000 or there abouts so forget the whole 9G deal to stay under radar. WE ARE ALL HONEST CITIZENS AND KNOW YOU CAN

NOT BEAT THE GOVT.

2. I am going to cash in my one and only little old 25,000 dollar note and then travel abroad. I do have a off shore account, IBC Legal too. One of the new ones that does not

have a name on it. I have never used it in the states, I have never withdrawn money from it either.

3. You have to declare monies over $10,000 when you travel so I suggest you don't travel with that. You can always have a package or envelope sent to you once you arrive. It can not be opened by the postal service. Aluminum foil is legal to mail a loved one a nut roll. You do not want your food to go bad do you?

4. I do not see any magnetic strips in the Dinar to register in an X-ray,

5. I am telling you that there is absolutely no way to escape the government so do not even try. You can not travel with large amounts so don't. lol

Oh well I only have 1 note to cash so with that being said none of this matters anyway. There are several other scenarios for those wishing to take a vacation.

That is still legal right? Vacations?

I know the IBC off shore accounts are. yeah heard the new ones are bearer of a card only, no name at all. PERIOD not in a computer to check Just a number on a card.

Yeah the islands have their own currency that you vacation at too. I guess

Have a nice day.

I think this was a great discussion. I was a little angry at the point of having to pay taxes at a unreasonable rate. In the end, like all of us, I will be coughing up the % that our government demends. You guys are right to bash me, although I am not sorry for posting my feelings. I have learned allot about taxes through this post and have lauged at many of the comments. I believe we are all a little angry that the government could take such a high % of our investment IF it pans out. I appreciate all of the suggestions and hope we all have to face the tax man no matter what the % is.

thank you for the post. you are right about all you say. i was speaking out of anger at the thought of paying 48% cap gains. a statement is not an act not matter how bad the government would like it to be. so I guess off to plan "b"...move out of the country.. lol

Well that was an interesting post... The one about you will cash in at $9000.00 at a whack to avoid taxes. Now that you have posted your intentions in black and white may I suggest you start looking for a lawyer. Right now. You have publicly stated you intend to avoid taxes thus you may have already violated the law. What!!!? You say you don't care and THEY can't get you!!! Nonsense. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I'm not bashing you. As a matter a fact I wish you were correct. I really do. I also would like to say that reducing your tax liability by whatever legal means are available is very legal and excepted by the fed's. The IRS will accept whatever you do that's legal. But you have stated publicly that you intend to avoid taxes by illegal means. Yes sir. The tact you intend to take is illegal.

Now if you don't believe what I'm saying here then by all means check for yourself. I would hope that you do. Far better to be educated about the laws with fact rather than mislead by your opinion. My own research has shown me that what you want to do is illegal. I have not provided a link because I am not a professional adviser and issue no claim as such and I will not be held to any legality for you or anyone else for any actions taken with regards to this investment by anybody. Thus my disclaimer. But pay attention to my warning as it was intended as a heads up that you may be treading into dangerous territory. Not as a bash. After all you are not the first person to consider this tactic or the consequences of what you propose as your way to avoid paying taxes.

Now let's see. You posted in a public forum your intentions to as you said "not pay one dime in taxes" by cashing in $9000.00 at a time. You have easily given a charge against you to the IRS by declaring intent to avoid taxes. Need I go on? I shouldn't have to. As a fellow investor who really would like you to cash in and live happily ever after I beg you to seek legal representation and learn about the laws. If you respond to my post as awww heck they can't do that then fine. So be it. However if I have at the least piqued your curiosity about this issue then please get the facts before you do what you have implied and end up in jail.

One more thing. I hear so many people on all the forums make public statements all the time. These statements have run the gamut from treason to sedition to criminal to just about every thing that can send a person to jail. This is not a scam but an investment in a currency. Not funny money but the currency of a foreign government. This is no joke and our own government will not treat it like a joke if laws are broken. Public statements can and will get you in hot water and I recommend that you read and memorize that little speech given by law enforcement every time a perp gets arrested. It's called your MIRANDA RIGHTS. Here's an excerpt only. I'm sure you've heard it before. "YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT. ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW." No matter how you feel about said laws is not going to matter one tinkers ****. How you respond to the law is everything. If you don't understand establishing INTENT with regards to your actions then for your sake get educated very fast because sir because you already have established your intent. I will offer a suggestion. Be quiet. Make no further statements unless you decide that I might be right about this. Then You might make a public statement on this forum suggesting you were in error and need to retract your statement and that you do intend to pay your taxes. However. Before doing so talk to a lawyer. As I said I'm not giving you advice. But merely a suggestion.

It is a fact that law enforcement is using social networking sites as a tool to gather evidence to either support a claim by a suspect or to disprove a claim by a suspect. These dinar sites are no different. I'm not paranoid. However I am well informed and educated as my background is in communications IE telephones and computers. It is my job to be as informed as possible about all aspects of Federal Tariff Laws and other aspects of the laws that pertain to traffic on those computers and telephones. It may require a court order to arrange a wire tap on a phone to support an investigation by law enforcement but when you post in a public or private forum your intent as to how you intend to avoid taxes then they don't need a stinking thing except to copy that information and present that information in court to support any allegations against you. Period. The sad part is you actually made it easy for them. Good luck buddy. You will need it IF you do as you PUBLICLY stated in print on a computer. Do you understand?

Here is an idea! Pick anyone of our crooked politicians, buy him off and have him launder the money for you. If he is caught his only penalty will be that he or she will need to resign! As it seems that all of our government elected officials are crooks anyway, it shouldn't be hard to buy one!!!!

Bottom line , if you have a lot of dinars and it RV's and if you don't take time and talk to a Lawyer , an accountant and an investment broker any mistakes you make is on you. But, it will be money well spent. Everybody really needs to be smart if this things happens otherwise you will go through all your money and owe a ton of taxes. It has happen before. Look at some of the lottery winners, even a few of The Survivor winners, one spent the money in 3 weeks and the other is in jail for tax evasion. So, good luck!!!

In all honesty I did open a 501c3 corporation which is a non profit organization. That cost me about 5 hundred dollars. I am also buying property in another country. Not sure which yet. Probably Belize. I will do this as an investment for my corporation and in times like these I know there is a great great chance of my corporation failing here in the states. Having to sell the property either low or possibly donate it to someone or another corporation down there after 5 years of investment. (IRS law) again as I stated on here earlier,,,,,I have only ONE of those notes to cash and with that I will go on vacation and buy property. Reinvesting 100 % of your profit makes it tax exempt.

Yes there are many loop holes in tax law so you know what I am going to do and that can include a vehicle in foreign land for business use that depreciates over a 5 year period as well. or as suggested above seek a local tax attorney and make some smart choices if you are unfamiliar with it. I also have the IBC too so I am investing all 100% of mine. stop, no dont laugh, entertainment is an expense.

almost forgot, the chinese own how much of our realestate here? Foreign investment is 100% LEGAL so keep your canceled check, yes pay by check if you go that way. The land is not going anywhere so you have time. You have every right to take your corporation outside the usa and all its net worth. Look at the auto makers etc. They have been doing this for years so can you. Does not have to be a 501c3 you can travel, part of your business expense, find the property? Expense, build your home office on it? Expense, move your corporation to that country? expense All us deductible.

Its not your fault if later on (years) you decide to close business due to lack of income ? correct. US is no long part of it at that point. I will probably get hassels for giving this up but who cares its legal public knowledge. Most people just do not know how to do it but its actually pretty easy.

Over taxed or not to be over taxed .... that is the question ... with very few easy answers.

I've watched and read about stratagies and ideas to avoid capital gains ect. tax ... (for years) and

it always ends the same way. I think we pay it the hard way or pay it the easy way .. but in the end we will more than likely pay taxes, fines or fee's.

I personally would never want to pay with time spent behind bars ... but the temptation to retain a portion that is rightfully mine against a unfair tax laws is .. :rolleyes: taxing to say the least.

I will hire a expert accountant to legally combat mister stingy tax man and his over collections .. while keeping a mind set for worst case scenario...so anything better is just icing on the ole RV cake.

Over taxed or not to be over taxed .... that is the question ... with very few easy answers.

I've watched and read about stratagies and ideas to avoid capital gains ect. tax ... (for years) and

it always ends the same way. I think we pay it the hard way or pay it the easy way .. but in the end we will more than likely pay taxes, fines or fee's.

I personally would never want to pay with time spent behind bars ... but the temptation to retain a portion that is rightfully mine against a unfair tax laws is .. :rolleyes: taxing to say the least.

I will hire a expert accountant to legally combat mister stingy tax man and his over collections .. while keeping a mind set for worst case scenario...so anything better is just icing on the ole RV cake.

+1 Nicely said. :lol:

I know this is a risky thing to bring up, but I planned on the event of <$1 and also >$1. I bought like most of us $25,000 notes and paid allot more for $1,000 notes. My plan is to cash in the $1,000 notes 9 at a time to avoid taxes. Call me crazy, but like most of us, I hate the idea of giving O money for an idea that he did not have. If the bank does not take any personal information, this would be a easy thing to get away with. I have no problem with paying on the $25k notes, but if given a chance, I will not pay a dime. I know the parental comments are about to come out against me, but it is downright higway robbery to get taxed at 48%. Let the bashing begin!!

You are not giving "O" money.

You are giving the Internal Revenue Service money.

If John McCain would have become President (GF), he'd be asking for your money too. In fact, if you look in the history books, it seems to be a pattern! Make money = Pay taxes!

I was talking to a friend about these outrageous taxes on the Dinar. I figured we have no choice but to pay it and that makes me mad. As we were talking I figured with the amount Dinar in the United States if they took that money and did the right thing with it, like, I don't know pay off the national debt maybe it wouldn't make me so mad but you know they won't they will use it for a stupid reason like bail out another business that is going under that helped O get into office like acorn.

Hello Dinardummy. I agree with you. I'm so **** sick of this Country taxing us to death. We fought England over this and it's getting to the point where a Revolution is needed to bring these people to their senses. It has happened before and it can happen again. I'm a U.S. born citizen and I'm getting **** sick of supporting the world and our fat a** politicians in Washington.