Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor News from an i raqi vendor

retep2010

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I also have thought this through in that way... .23 cents would just invite purchase not sales. Great but not good enough to cause folks to sell all they have just free up a little. Even at what I expect .86 cent there would be speculation but if they are pulling bills in they can control the speculation in that way to a degree. >86 cents and bills in by June first. or even Jan 1 2011 would hold off investors.. Won't it be fun to see just exactly what they do...

I have read all of this thread now and I have this to say. I suggest the answers you seek can only be found by looking beyond the obvious. For example perhaps the vendor might not be familar with the money decimial system or was confused or really did not know or perhaps you need to apply some of your own intution. And finally be patient because this RV event will unfold with not only opportunity for you but prosperity as well.

Let us remember the genuine American spirit of hope, abundance, and a bright future. Hold on to the

Dinar and do not allow the wait to defeat the great spirit of hope. IMO a .23 number is not going to happen. Perhaps all these meandering thoughts regarding RV is generated by fear of loss.

God Bless you all and remember to have faith because it will be over soon and my friends you will be very happy and not even the slightest bit disappointed.

Hello,

Just wanted to point something out although I would be happy with either.....extremely happy !!!!

VENDOR vs. CBI ( Central Bank of Iraq )

http://www.xe.com/currency/iqd-iraqi-dinar

The Central Bank of Iraq has announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. By the end of 2010, they intend to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes. It should be noted that the actual value of the dinar will remain unchanged. That means that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) will both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system."

P.S.-----> Today that rate is $1000iqd = $.855761usd http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=1000&From=IQD&To=USD

According to this these are the rates on XE.com

1.00 IQD = 0.000855761 USD

Iraq Dinars United States Dollars

1 IQD = 0.000855761 USD 1 USD = 1,168.55 IQD

ok a co-worker of ours here in Baghdad just told me that he was talking to an Iraqi Vendor . not a truck driver But a Vendor, now this guys are Buisness men... and he asked him whats going on with the RV. To his surprise the Iraqi Vendor told him that as soon as the new government ( Parliment) settles in.... the first thing as we all Pray for is the RV. and the Iraqi Vendor told him that it will be at .23 CENTS. i asked my buddy hey are you sure? and he said Yup thats what the Iraqi vendor told him.... the reason i said to his surprise is just that alot of this guys dont have an idea of a rate or a date ... and this guy said with all confidence that it will RV at .23 cents ...... i told my buddy to keep picking the Iraqi Vendor Brain ... you know to ask his Iraqies buisness Partners...... for more intell ... Guys take it for whats its worth all i know is that i shared this with the rest of the Dinard holders here in the VBC camp... so hey .23 cents X 1Mill = $230.000.00 Green ones .. as soon as i hear anything else i will let you all Dinarsoarus Freaks know ...

what is he a bubble gum vendor????/ heard this story too many times before...anything worth really listening too?

Actually at XE.com that is off a bit.

Here are the values.

1.00 USD = 1,168.55 IQD

United States Dollars Iraq Dinars

1 USD = 1,168.55 IQD 1 IQD = 0.000855761 USD

Edited by Jac
double post in error

Well I'm over here too folks, and it's hard to say due to my location who's saying what and what's really going on without being in Baghdad, those vendors have been there for years and dealing with our currency for quite a while and deal with banks on a daily basis, so I would not doubt they have some knowledge as they are businessmen. What I'd like to point out though is this coincides with a thread by someone at JBB who also stated that the Iraqi vendors were turning in their USD's for IQDs and told the American behind them who asked "why are you doing that?" and they simply stated "the USD is not good anymore, IQD is better!" Now this was a totally different base 100+ miles northeast of Baghdad.....interesting coincidence? For all we know this thing RV'd when "E" or "Med" said it did and they GOI just isn't telling anybody for their own reasons, who knows.

I'll be happy with .23 that is for sure, I can go home for good and get the heck out of this sandpit forever. Then I'll wait as I'll only cash in 25% of my IQD and wait for the rise.......then it's on!!! Keep on smiling folks and know that it's gonna be good soon, very soon. The Asiacell posting is interesting as well....things are definitely popping up that elude to something that we have no idea about! :)

I'm with YOU, judydinar and terr....if they don't make this a legitimate RV, they'll lose all their chances to build a strong country on the world market. GO DINAR RV - Actually, I'm thinking probably an RI instead of RV. AIM HIGH!

Well I'm over here too folks, and it's hard to say due to my location who's saying what and what's really going on without being in Baghdad, those vendors have been there for years and dealing with our currency for quite a while and deal with banks on a daily basis, so I would not doubt they have some knowledge as they are businessmen. What I'd like to point out though is this coincides with a thread by someone at JBB who also stated that the Iraqi vendors were turning in their USD's for IQDs and told the American behind them who asked "why are you doing that?" and they simply stated "the USD is not good anymore, IQD is better!" Now this was a totally different base 100+ miles northeast of Baghdad.....interesting coincidence? For all we know this thing RV'd when "E" or "Med" said it did and they GOI just isn't telling anybody for their own reasons, who knows.

God Bless you always and thank you. I just have another opinion regarding the RV. We can only speculate until the event however I feel we will all

be happily surprised.

I'll be happy with .23 that is for sure, I can go home for good and get the heck out of this sandpit forever. Then I'll wait as I'll only cash in 25% of my IQD and wait for the rise.......then it's on!!! Keep on smiling folks and know that it's gonna be good soon, very soon. The Asiacell posting is interesting as well....things are definitely popping up that elude to something that we have no idea about! :)

God Bless you always and thank you. I just have another opinion regarding the RV. We can only speculate until the event however I feel we will all

be happily surprised.